Reviews for Hello, Goodbye
Guest chapter 255 . 8/18/2014
this was epic. 2nd most reviewed svu fic. i can see why.
Guest chapter 255 . 8/2/2014
This fic was long as hell. Glad I read it. It's f-in' amazing. Good plot and characters. You nailed it. On to the sequel. I guess. Who am I kidding. I'm definitely moving on to the sequel.
Kara Thrace chapter 255 . 5/31/2014
Woah. I just powered through this in the past 2 days and...perfection. Perfection! This story was so well written, so well paced and full of so many memorable lines, I couldn't slow down. Your characterizations of all the svu regulars was spot on. I felt like if presented with these circumstances, they would have spoken and reacted exactly the way they do here. And I LOVED the way you wove Cassidy in - I can't wait to see where your sequel takes them, but I'm fighting hard for an AU where Cass and Liv are in it for the long haul. : ) Lastly, I think this is the first "kid fic" I've read where the kids felt real and adorable without getting annoying or too cute. Hard to do, but you nailed it. Thank you for an amazing read.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 255 . 5/26/2014
I almost wanted to cry as they were signing the adoption papers in the judge's chambers. It's emotional because your thinking finally they have reached the end, they are finally a family. All 255 chapters were worth my weekend and today. I'll go and reread the 5 chapters of the sequel.
giggi91 chapter 255 . 4/16/2014
So when I saw that this story has over 250 chapters I thought you were crazy. I couldn't stop reading though once I started! I love your writing style.
I literally cried at times and had to laugh out loud - mostly because of some od Benji's comments (: he is so cute. I also like that Liv put her love life on hold but I hope she finds someone to date in the sequal. Can't wait to read that too.
TrekGames23 chapter 255 . 2/18/2014
I have absolutely loved this fic, it so down to earth and really couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to read more.
kmpssble chapter 255 . 2/15/2014
ZombieJazz, I have NEVER read a presentation more authentic than this story! And I read a LOT! The sincerity of the characters and the realism with which they were presented was extremely refreshing. I loved how the progress was almost realtime. I felt that the character growth and development was well-paced and unhurried. The climax and subsequent happy "ending" brought both tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. THANK YOU for sharing your amazing gift with me and the rest of the patrons of this site. I promise to continue to follow your works.
Eliguis chapter 255 . 2/2/2014
I really like the way this chapter came together to feel like a beginning for Jack and not so much a separation from his new family. Olivia suggesting to come out and visit with Benji was perfect. Nice job!
Guest chapter 255 . 2/2/2014
So epically amazing! Can't wait to read what you have in store for all your other stories. You're the best svu writer on this site.
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 255 . 2/1/2014
brilliant brilliant brilliant! I really really hope there is a follow up story too see how our favourite family gets on in the future!
FayeVDM chapter 255 . 2/1/2014
Thank you for the beautiful epic adventure you wrote. I have loved reading about the evolution of this family. I will be anxiously awaiting the sequel. However, I'm equally excited that your attention will be drawn back to your other alternate SVU universe with Will and Noah.
You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work. I'm anxiously awaiting updates on your other stories :)
Bkwrmchar chapter 255 . 2/1/2014
Thank You for a very enjoyable story. What a great journey! Perfect ending...although an occasional one-shot update would be nice.
Guest chapter 255 . 1/31/2014
Perfect.
Intala chapter 255 . 1/31/2014
No, no, no, you can't stop here... I wanna know about Benji's reaction to Jack being gone for so long, about his summer at camp, what's gonna happen with Jack and his stuff still at the farm, Brian and lots more. Please tell me there'll be a sequel. Have been on a trip with this story, couldn't wait for my next fix... Guess I'll be crashing now. Snif.
Sardixiis chapter 255 . 1/31/2014
Gaaaaah. The Lilo and Stitch finisher. Awesome.
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »