Reviews for Hello, Goodbye
Marauderish Mischief Maker chapter 10 . 6/23
I wonder if Jack was carrying the picture around because Jay was hoping to get back together with Liv after his wife left.
Marauderish Mischief Maker chapter 9 . 6/23
Poor Jack. He cares about Benji so much
Marauderish Mischief Maker chapter 8 . 6/23
"Form sentences!" Nice line. I can see Mariska saying that
Marauderish Mischief Maker chapter 7 . 6/23
Hope Benji gets out of the hospital soon. He is too cute!
FOlover chapter 100 . 12/16/2015
Finally made it. Great story
23Heather chapter 255 . 10/3/2015
This is brilliant. I deliberately had to hold myself back from trying to read it from 'cover to cover' in one sitting. If you don't write for a living, you should
I will be reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
Olivia is on fire in Ch. 13.
Guest chapter 255 . 8/18/2014
this was epic. 2nd most reviewed svu fic. i can see why.
Guest chapter 255 . 8/2/2014
This fic was long as hell. Glad I read it. It's f-in' amazing. Good plot and characters. You nailed it. On to the sequel. I guess. Who am I kidding. I'm definitely moving on to the sequel.
Kara Thrace chapter 255 . 5/31/2014
Woah. I just powered through this in the past 2 days and...perfection. Perfection! This story was so well written, so well paced and full of so many memorable lines, I couldn't slow down. Your characterizations of all the svu regulars was spot on. I felt like if presented with these circumstances, they would have spoken and reacted exactly the way they do here. And I LOVED the way you wove Cassidy in - I can't wait to see where your sequel takes them, but I'm fighting hard for an AU where Cass and Liv are in it for the long haul. : ) Lastly, I think this is the first "kid fic" I've read where the kids felt real and adorable without getting annoying or too cute. Hard to do, but you nailed it. Thank you for an amazing read.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 255 . 5/26/2014
I almost wanted to cry as they were signing the adoption papers in the judge's chambers. It's emotional because your thinking finally they have reached the end, they are finally a family. All 255 chapters were worth my weekend and today. I'll go and reread the 5 chapters of the sequel.
giggi91 chapter 255 . 4/16/2014
So when I saw that this story has over 250 chapters I thought you were crazy. I couldn't stop reading though once I started! I love your writing style.
I literally cried at times and had to laugh out loud - mostly because of some od Benji's comments (: he is so cute. I also like that Liv put her love life on hold but I hope she finds someone to date in the sequal. Can't wait to read that too.
TrekGames23 chapter 255 . 2/18/2014
I have absolutely loved this fic, it so down to earth and really couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to read more.
kmpssble chapter 255 . 2/15/2014
ZombieJazz, I have NEVER read a presentation more authentic than this story! And I read a LOT! The sincerity of the characters and the realism with which they were presented was extremely refreshing. I loved how the progress was almost realtime. I felt that the character growth and development was well-paced and unhurried. The climax and subsequent happy "ending" brought both tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. THANK YOU for sharing your amazing gift with me and the rest of the patrons of this site. I promise to continue to follow your works.
Eliguis chapter 255 . 2/2/2014
I really like the way this chapter came together to feel like a beginning for Jack and not so much a separation from his new family. Olivia suggesting to come out and visit with Benji was perfect. Nice job!
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »