Reviews for But They Needed a Hug
Yikari chapter 4 . 4/11
They really, /really/ needed a hug. Seriously, most of them do, besides (maybe) Igor.
Raj8 chapter 4 . 1/28
This is hilarious and I very much loved the reference that apparently Minato was just as bad as him apparently.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This had me laughing (almost) like Yukiko.

CrimsonHeresy chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
lol amazing!
Granten chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Alright, this is funny. I can see Yu deciding to be as dramatic and serious as possible for the most ridiculous things, sort of like the muted speech he gave to convince the girls to enter the beauty pageant.
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Note made me laugh.

Is Theo even canon? I heard he was...and...ugh. Fans are stupid sometimes.

I want to make P4 fics myself but because of the Golden I can't. I totally want some rare pairing shipping or whatever. I can make something out of "Those nurses," but anything else? Nah. so I'm reading this and ignoring the voice in my head screaming "DODDODODODODDOODIT BUY A VITA SO YOU CAN DO IT," and overthink fics more.

How old was Aigis' sister in P3? Don't even remember and too lazy to google it. I thought Aigis was like Teddie since...he doesn't really have an age that I CAN remember along with the rest of her sisters; undetermined age and mentally like X. He's a shadow so its cool (and I personally don't care,) but I know it was a major debate issue on kink memes among other things (and he is tagged as a shouta trap and normal yaoi boy on toranoana,) so I find it funny that there is Aigis and Labrys hentai/etc. after P4A came out but Teddie is still debatable.

Yu's last statement made me think about this though hard.

Unless the mod stops being lazy, they might not change "Nameless," to "Kazuya," etc. The only thing that they seem to be changing are the Pokemon tags, to my amusement.
Green Sprout chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Funny I couldn't do Naoto first play though and I haven't played P4 in ages.

People were using nameless for...Kazuya before he was 'officially named.' I have no idea why and where it started. I'm glad that they called Hiro "Hiro," before the game came out. DS1 wasn't as popular when it first came out but then grew over time (to the point that it is now.) It's not as popular as Persona but eh...its still one of my favorite SMT series next to Raidou and Nocturne.

Too bad you didn't play the Golden; they branch into Philemon's origins more, (I think,) among other things. Not sure if its canon or not though.

It would had been funny if Yosuke used a different musical instrument than the horn. I can image some weird stuff...

The job thing is weird but considering that it's practically a cul-de-saq (in a way, more like the Boondocks,) it could be expected that those are the ONLY jobs in the whole town of Inaba.

-Has some weird thing that Kanji starts making plushies among other things to raise his stats-

I think its because everyone on SMT forums has been spoiling me like hell (despite my protests,) about P4G that I couldn't help but giggle at the job options.

The thing that shocked me the most was a lack of Emperor/Hang man. I thought they were bros. But that's me being a nitpicking butthole again.

I'm still reading this in between random wreak it ralph crap. I can't unsee the idea of Zangeif and Ralph ._.
HolyMage Mouto chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
The meeting with Nyarlathotep and the fact that Naoto is holding Kanji hostage are both hilarious.
Author00 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
... Is that the hidden true ending? Because if so, I need to figure out how to get it...
Zeyro chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This is pure gold. Seriously loved, you should definitely do something like this again .
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
They so totally are. 5/5.
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Shin Hitorigami chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Never played P2 but heard of it though, awesome chapter.
Shin Hitorigami chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm really acting like Yukiko after reading this story. Good one, keep it up