Reviews for A Friendly Demonstration
DorothyOz chapter 54 . 3/19
Ok, first, great couple of chapters. I'm really liking Mattie and Gill's developing relationship, it's fantastic. Second, OMG! AJ is back!?
TnJAGAz chapter 54 . 3/13
Nicely done with the trio! :) Oh ho! AJ is back, this ought to be interesting...

Keep it coming!
angelscatie chapter 54 . 3/9
Great chapter
FrogtownStamper chapter 54 . 3/7
Talk about ending the chapter with a bang, you've certainly done that. Simply can't wait for the next chapter to see where this goes, though I doubt it will be to Harm's benefit. Well done.
zats chapter 54 . 3/7
Not sure but reads like Harm is going be be head of Jag. Look forward to reading more to sate my curiosity.
VIDZ chapter 54 . 3/7
Cannot authenticate, AGAIN! Every. Freaking. Weekend.

noisy exhale. Anyway...

x

There she goes with the negative ways so early in the morning... :D

Loved Oddball, the best character (next to Moriarty) in that movie. :D

x

Holy crap, Chegster's back?! THAT I did not expect!

Now that was a bombshell. Can't wait for the next part!
Sarai chapter 54 . 3/7
Awesome.
Liz chapter 54 . 3/6
Thank God you left the name of Chegwidden other wise I would have to hunt you down. This is wonderful and I cant wait to see where this is going. Please keep up the good work and update ASAP.
Hope another chapter is up fast. This is a cliff-hanger. Thanks for continuing the story.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 54 . 3/6
Ooooooooooooooh...man. Chegwidden back and probably grouchy as an rattlesnake tied to a fire-ant mound.
Saissa chapter 54 . 3/6
HUH? Why is AJ coming back when he is the one who screwed up the whole thing in the first place? if it wasnt for him screwing things up, Cresswell would not have been brought in to screw things up even more.

I Don't agree with this decision - but this is your story, and I assume you do have a plan.

And we all know that AJ and Harm do NOT get along - especially after Harm did his "not a team player" imitation!
ad694 chapter 54 . 3/6
I never expected Chegwidden. You surprised me again. Thanks.
TootsLogan chapter 54 . 3/6
Oh, wonderful update. I'm grinning like the proverbial cat that got the cream - all's right in my world when I read an AFD update :)
It will be interesting to follow Mattie's progress at Sack-Mandeville. Will she and her room-mate get up to any hi-jinks? Looking forward to following her rehab progress.
So...AJ is back in harness? Interesting...
Great update (naturally) and really looking forward to the next installment.
Sarai chapter 53 . 3/3
Awesome! Thunder Birds are go!
TnJAGAz chapter 53 . 2/24