Reviews for A Friendly Demonstration
decaffsezzy chapter 58 . 5/9
Photofan75 chapter 1 . 2/24
Outstanding story. I can't wait for the next chapter
FranckyDB chapter 59 . 2/16
Oh I'm so glad you've added a new chapter to the really nice story.

I love very meuch the Gill's character, so much better than Mac.

I'm looking forward for the next one !

Thanks.

Franck
Paris
Billy chapter 59 . 2/14
It reads like you are going to make Harm the New Jag if you do is Gill going to follow him back to Washington DC.
TnJAGAz chapter 59 . 2/10
Nicely done - can't wait for more. :)
Jeneral2885 chapter 59 . 2/11
good.
So glad to see you posted something to another of your ongoing stories. Please let me encourage you to continue to update them because I am one of those people who love reading pretty much anything I see that you write. Great work!
TootsLogan chapter 59 . 2/8
Ahhhhh! An update on my very most favourite fic! Really enjoying the interaction between Victor and Jennifer; Johnny and Julia; and Harm and Gill. Victor and Jennifer work very well as a couple and are totally believable and I'm looking forward to seeing the further development of their relationship. I like Gill's insights into Mattie's reaction to horses. I think she's right - it probably could be that she's had a traumatic encounter in the past. Gill was right in not letting Harm pursue thoughts of "therapy." I like Gill's wisdom. She's definitely good for Harm.
Sarai chapter 59 . 2/8
awesome
ad694 chapter 59 . 2/8
Thanks for the update to a very interesting story.
steamboat chapter 59 . 2/8
Nice chapter! Your descriptive writing is a pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing it with us!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 59 . 2/8
Awesome, another chapter on one of my favorite stories to read. Glad to see that Mattie is liking her nurse. And Heather seems to work well with Mattie. And Harm n'Gill are a real treat. She just loves teasing Harm and they make a great couple. I just hope Mac doesn't come back into the picture in any capacity, shape or form to ruin Harm and Gill's relationship
Saissa chapter 59 . 2/8
I do sympathise with Mattie.

She is trying the best way she can to get back on her feet, but everyone else is trying to run her life for her.

I kind of think Harm is going somewhat over the top with the protection of Mattie.

Good to see you are finally back to writing again.
Thanks so much for updating.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 59 . 2/8
Harm seriously needs to lighten up! If he goes on like that he'll be a good copy of Sturgis. Thank god he's got Jill to keep him on the straight and narrow!

Btw., I personally think you portrayed pretty well the tension of the two couples' first meeting. :)

Great jo!