Reviews for A Friendly Demonstration
Sarai chapter 53 . 3/3
Awesome! Thunder Birds are go!
TnJAGAz chapter 53 . 2/24
Love your interactions between Harm, Mattie and Gill. Well done! :D
FrogtownStamper chapter 53 . 2/23
I am seriously loving every new chapter of this story. Gill is a wonderful lady and perfect for Harm. Very thoughtful of her to bring the nightgown for Mattie. Jen and Julia getting together with their guys should prove to be an interesting evening. Interesting to see who SECNAV picks for the next JAG and what that might mean for Harm and company.
angelscatie chapter 53 . 2/23
Great chapter
H6180 chapter 53 . 2/22
A good and long chapter- as always- but my only point is: Cresswell gave in too easily- aprt that is you have some really dirt for later in mind...
gunsbuster chapter 53 . 2/22
Wow best chapter yet!
VIDZ chapter 53 . 2/22
Wait, what's the current month in this chapter? I've completely lost track and there was talk about getting cold outside the cafe.

x

T'was a pleasant chapter, don't have anything special to say about it, past being curious whom Secnav wants to install. Is it that certain older female Admiral again? ;-)

Looking forward to more!

PS: ffn doesnt let me authenticate my login.
TootsLogan chapter 53 . 2/21
"Fair Dinkum"? I didn't realise that Gill had Australian roots? Lol. Another wonderful update for my totally favourite fic. Julia did well to swallow her impulsive words! Jen's right, for all Harm's easy-going nature, there is a line that cannot be crossed. Good for Gill, too, for thinking ahead and averting potential red-face calamity for Harm and Mattie! So who is Sheffield focused on as the next JAG? Can I make a guess... :)
Great update, as usual. Many thanks.
Cute ... Please post more asap ... Can't wait to see who the general's replacement is
steamboat chapter 53 . 2/21
Marvelous chapter! You have really piqued my curiosity as to what the SecNav is up to. Looking forward to your next installment!
ad694 chapter 53 . 2/21
I'm intrigued about what the sec nav id's up to. I'm still enjoying this story.
zats chapter 53 . 2/21
So enjoyed the chapter, Look forward to more.
YES! Thank you for updating this story. It is one of my favorites and I can only encourage you to keep updating your other stories because they are the ones I look for first!
Saissa chapter 53 . 2/21
Biff Cresswell gets Biffed from the Navy. I find it interesting that Cresswell told his officers that his reason for resigning was because he was responsible for the violent death (of Webster the husband of the lady Vukofish was having an affair with) and NOT that he tried to cover up Rabbs report on the SOFA abuse.

Good chapter. Good to see Gill around too. I was wondering when or if she would show up.
Great story .. Really well written. Please post more asap. Can't wait to see what happens next