Reviews for A Friendly Demonstration
Scifigrocerygal chapter 62 . 11/15/2016
- I have been asked to post the following. "His journey has reached its end. Trevor - aka byrhthelm - passed away from a heart attack while undergoing chemotherapy for Lung cancer on October 4, 2016. Unfortunately there will be no more stories and NO MORE updates." RIP byrhthelm
cardsfn1977 chapter 60 . 10/15/2016
I realize I'm a couple months behind. I do apologize my friend. I am so sorry for what you've been through and are continuing to go through. My fervent prayers are with you and your family.
decaffsezzy chapter 62 . 10/3/2016
please please add more to the story. you have loads of characters to bring in
TootsLogan chapter 62 . 10/2/2016
Goodness! Another one that slipped through! And this is my all-time favourite JAG fic, too. Anyway, great update as usual. Really enjoyed the interaction between Jen and Victor and love that he'll give Julia away. Liked the byplay between Gill and Harm's driver, too Poor girl wouldn't quite know how to respond to Gill's teasing. And I'm still hoping against hope that our friendly Group Captain is found alive. Thanks for the update - even if I missed it for a few days
HAB63 chapter 62 . 9/29/2016
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Best wishes on your recovery. I have been enjoying this story & am glad for the updates. Thanks for sharing with us.
Jeneral2885 chapter 62 . 9/17/2016
confusing
TnJAGAz chapter 62 . 9/13/2016
Another good chapter, can't wait to see if Victor does 'walk her down isle' to give her away.

Good use of the aviator camaraderie with regards to the missing airmen and how Harm
understands this.

And props to you on the rehab info regarding Mattie - nice job!
zats chapter 62 . 9/12/2016
So enjoyed the chapter of all the character living their lives in different ways. Can't wait to read more.
Saissa chapter 62 . 9/11/2016
Good chapter, moving things along,

I dont think it was a good idea for Julia to spring a huge favour like that onto Victor - not with only a few days left... That smacks of manipulation to me - but that is how I would interpret Julia's actions and request.
Guest chapter 62 . 9/11/2016
Hey, GREAT to see that you updated this story! Once again I checked this site and you had updated one of your stories. Once again thanks and please keep up the great work. Looking forward to your next story update.
ad694 chapter 62 . 9/11/2016
Enjoyable chapter to a very good story, thanks.
Sarai chapter 62 . 9/11/2016
Good chapter!
Steamboat chapter 62 . 9/11/2016
"Oh, my paws and whiskers!" LOL! I am so loving your story! Please keep up the excellent work, and thank you for sharing with us!
fireman23 chapter 61 . 9/10/2016
Finally got around to reading this chapter! Absolutely great!
decaffsezzy chapter 61 . 8/30/2016