Reviews for Chibification
Adorableninja chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
When are you gonna post a new chap?
I am looking forward to it!
Please make more!
alysa chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Wen r u finaly gonna update iv been waiting for forever
guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE I JUST LOVE CHIBI GOKU ...PLEASE YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO UPDATE SOON
Seth chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Just thought I'd ask if you are going to update soon? I'm still looking forward to more.
Seth chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I think Sanzo as a father figure is absolutely adorable!_ Do write more! I look forward to reading more of this story.
Madame Cross Marian chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Chibi me! :3
AfterDarkFalls chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Amazing story and I can't wait until you write more! The tension, the love, the entire story is build up so perfectly that I long for more. The details are exquisite, the characters are well written and I really can't point out any flaws at all.

Please, continue your good work. :) It's simply great.
Not All Scars Show chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
That was amazing and incredibly cute. So, Goku does remember him doesn't he?

Loved the part where Goku walks towards Gojyo and I quote 'with a smirk that
screamed "I'm gonna get you now!"' that was so amazing too bad he fell and hit his lips. Adorable when Hakkai went mother-hen mode :)

Can't wait for chapter three. :)
gohagosa100 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I'm here! Who's next?! Wait no... GOKU YOU ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I FREAKISHLY LOVE YOU! YOU ADORABLE LITTLE MONKEY! Wait ignore my rant... I love how Hakkai became the sweet mother an how Sanzo started to get attached with chibi saru! Also I can just imagine Gojyo's face when he started screaming about Goku pulling his hair!

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! UPDATE SOONNNN!

DIABETES!
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I wouldn't mind having Hakuryuu for a pet! Anyway...

This is a very interesting plot!
PsychoIdiotLady chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's a really good story - very original. UPDATE or else...
PsychoIdiotLady chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
its A2 psychoidiotlady here! love it keep posting!
sarupetto chapter 2 . 8/16/2012