Reviews for Starcrossed
girlblue chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was incredibly sweet! I love Clem. You really got his voice down. And I loved all the insider references (like the Gone With the Wind one). This was an adorable ficlet.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was so totally Clem. You wrote him perfectly. I could just imagine him offering the Cheetos. More please. I love this perspective. As for R&J, well, plenty of other Shakespearean characters had it work out for them but no-one can name them as easily. Great ficlet.
duj chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Nice Clem voice. You imagined him well.
Arcane Jill chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That was really just lovely. Got me all sniffly at the end. I really love the line about if "...they'd gotten married and made little Montagues and Capulets?" It's a nice little insight to the nature of love and S/B, and hope for Season 7. :)
Psychodragon82 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Loved it! It was so Clem to be offering snacks and getting sidetracked. Clem's voice was just pefect.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
:claps hands together delightedly:

Splendid! Absolutely deligthtful!
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
O, Wow, that wasy really great. Very insightful. I luved it which is a surprise since I'm very against the b/s relationship. but this fic was amazing.
HonorH chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Great Clem voice! I can just see him sitting down and dishing all of this. Some good insights into the B/S relationship, too.
paratti chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
There is no bad Clem and Giles too just makes it all so much better