Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 9: Blind
PKpineappleking chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oooh cute 3
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Awesome story! You are such a gifted writer. Can't help but feel it's a crime you're not getting paid to write such lovely stories.
kusami32 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
loved it but you should have rated that last chapter M. though i wouldn't have read it if you had lol.
dragonmactir chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Love it. More, please! Don't worry about inspiration because at this point I'd happily read your dry cleaning bill as long as you added a little romance to it. ;)
Emma chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Loved it! Will you write an alt ending with her staying blind?
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Love it! Awesome job!
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
HORRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY I love happy endings :)
hfce chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Oh man that was beautiful and hot. I loved how she broke it off with Sean and how she moved on with Carlton. Those two are magical together. Great job girl.

I expect another Lassiette story soon from you. Get to working. LOL!
Harmony Goldstar chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Great "one shot." I loved it!
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Lovely.

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely.

And might I add, lovely?

Bonus hilarity points for "freaking whackaloonatic moron" and nuns, orphans, and Starbucks as well as Vick's implacable response to the aforementioned.
hfce chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Wow that was so good. The ending has me fanning myself. EEK! I am so glad they finally gave in. :)
iknowuknow chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG WOOOO YAYYYYY
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Okay, now *I* can't see...

Geesh. On a Sunday night, too! Evil, evil woman! ;)
Lawson227 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
*sigh*

Just... *sigh* I do adore your love scenes between the two of them. Heck, I just adore how you write love scenes, period- they're so lovely and intimate and real and the emotion is this gorgeous palpable thing.

With respect to the rest of the chapter, I love poor, in-love, hormonally addled Carlton and all his parenthetical asides and I love how you had Juliet growing ever more attuned to Carlton.

So yeah... *sigh*. As usually, I'm going to be so sorry when this story ends.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
*dies*... *sigh*... awesome work... love it, thanks so much for writing this pairing and letting them do things we'll NEVER see them do on TV, I can accept that, you do it better than the show would anyway. Looking forward to more