Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 9: Blind
Guywriter chapter 6 . 3/30
This was so so utterly sweet and good hearted and just SO GOOD. I love these two so much. Carlton taking care of Juliet and being so guarding of her and just protecting her from anything... wonderful. Incredible. Amazing. So perfect. They’re SO meant for each other. Thanks for recommending this one I’m glad I read it when I did. I’m still sick and miserable, but this fic has been a good thing to keep returning to!
goodgirl-astray chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
I think I left a comment the other time I read this story (if I didn't I apologize - I definitely meant to) but I just felt like re-reading your Completely Contrived series so... I am :)
This is the first story from the series google found when I looked for the series.
Lovely stories.
PKpineappleking chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oooh cute 3
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Awesome story! You are such a gifted writer. Can't help but feel it's a crime you're not getting paid to write such lovely stories.
kusami32 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
loved it but you should have rated that last chapter M. though i wouldn't have read it if you had lol.
dragonmactir chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Love it. More, please! Don't worry about inspiration because at this point I'd happily read your dry cleaning bill as long as you added a little romance to it. ;)
Emma chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Loved it! Will you write an alt ending with her staying blind?
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Love it! Awesome job!
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
HORRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY I love happy endings :)
hfce chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Oh man that was beautiful and hot. I loved how she broke it off with Sean and how she moved on with Carlton. Those two are magical together. Great job girl.

I expect another Lassiette story soon from you. Get to working. LOL!
Harmony Goldstar chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Great "one shot." I loved it!
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Lovely.

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely.

And might I add, lovely?

Bonus hilarity points for "freaking whackaloonatic moron" and nuns, orphans, and Starbucks as well as Vick's implacable response to the aforementioned.
hfce chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Wow that was so good. The ending has me fanning myself. EEK! I am so glad they finally gave in. :)
iknowuknow chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG WOOOO YAYYYYY
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Okay, now *I* can't see...

Geesh. On a Sunday night, too! Evil, evil woman! ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »