Reviews for Harry Potter Pendragons Heir
Kelp head 3.14 chapter 2 . 3/28
In come the royal jesters
Charmedfanforeva chapter 22 . 2/24
That is rotten. I was so enjoying 'Heir of Pendragon'. Did anyone adopt it? Let me know. But just to give you a good review. Love what you did with the story that you did write. Love the Harry/Daphne pairing. Always love Dumbledore being evil. I hope someone else adopted this story.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 22 . 2/5
Great story
ToddGilliss chapter 20 . 1/19
looking forward to the recovery of this story
HufflepuffWoman chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
This story is awesome. I do not think another author could do it justice. Please reconsider continueing it.
neodova chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
A fuckin Blue Eyes... Great... Now I have want to go back and watch YuGiOh again... Now I have even less time to work on my myriad of stories Im trying to write (keyword is trying...)
old-crow chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Hi,

let me know if you think there is too much fluff between Harry and Daphne, and i will do my best to try cut some of it out.
...
In a word, yes. You've described it several times and referenced it a few more - all by the first few days of school. We get it. Move on.

Old-Crow
Shadeslayer Not chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is a crossover between harry potter and Merlin!
Jetor greichmann chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I cant believe u went there.
A blue-eyes white dragon! Seriously.
Good story tho
dragonsong2795 chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Damn this was a good story, I wish I could adopt it but I wouldn't be able to do it justice. Hope that one day you can continue with the story.

dragonsong2795
Kathy87 chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
KINDA CHILDISH... BUT GOOD HISTORY!
timkaylor885 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
This is an amazing story
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
good fic
King Scorpious chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Excellent Story So Far Its A Shame You Cancelled It Because I Was Really Really Really Enjoying It
ThomasNealy chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
shouldn't they be married as soon as possible.