Reviews for Wake Me Up
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
A funny story. I like the part where Soul remembers his embarrassing moment of being captured.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This. Is. Amazing!
It's sooooooo well written! I could picture the whole chapter in my head! The details were perfect. I can't wait for more! This plot is so interesting, especially with the video game ideas. And I'm very curious about what memories she lost. Love this _
Lady Weird chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh ... Wow.
I don't really have much to say other than that.
Now, because of you, I can't help but imagine an akward-3D-Soul-version of Link in Ocarina of Time. Hell, I even picture Noah as Gordon.

And just when I decided to back off from video games.

Not that I regreted it. I loved every minute of it ! I won't even start about your writing style, because I'm pretty sure a lot of people already pointed out how great it is ( the expression of said enthusiasme depending on the number of words each induvidual has the patience to type.) But I will, however, stress on the fact that you kept all Soul Eater's characters very ... well, "in-character" ( no surprisingly coming from you) and that you created a wonderful, new world of fiction. I mean come on, it's all like an everlasting sand box you can play forever in ! The possibilities are endless, it makes me lean on the edge of my seat ( well, the imaginary edge of my red, round pouf) in wait for the next chapters.

And all that goodness was sprinkled with Zebrahead's lyrics.

Man you're awesome, end of story.

Well, so much for having nothing to say...Let's end the rambling, shall we ?

Good luck with your workload !
Another reader who goes by Lady Weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this so much. I really really wish I had all of it because I know the wait is going to kill me slowly. It's just sooooo good! You are such an amazing writer!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome!

Awesome Soul!

Glad to know that you're going to continue this coz i have a lot of questions. What memories did Maka loose? And why did she loose it? And how about their real life outside this game universe? And etc, etc, etc.

Hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this was SO. AWESOME! By far the most creative Soul Eater story I've ever read... Please update soon!
Melankolia chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love your work! Kept me on edge and curious the whole time! Love to see where this goes :D
Nami Swannn chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I love how you do fight scenes; the ending scene was so beautiful and perfect. I can't wait for the next chapter. Incredible.
Fangirly2349 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It was soooooo good. Was it meant to be Legend of Zelda? Like it seemed like it had a Legend of Zelda feel to it. If it wasn't, my bad. But still... loved it :-)
321AnnieFall chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is great! Can't wait for more. I've also been reading your "White Haired Reaper". I'm so excited that you're going to continue that.