Reviews for IS: The Silent White Rabbit
amerdism chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
awesome, I hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
awsome but please update
OshiroNai chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
...I AM DISAPPOINT. Y U ADD GUY PILOT
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
the omake is actually a very good pt for a new story as the idea of IS rejecting females due to their corruption is unique
dont mind the number of reviews this story is excellent as IS as armor girls is one of a kind
good luck
Fireminer chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Good chapter as usual! Although I still don't understand why did you make Charles appear as a male in this story?
lajoie21 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
good chapter. what happen next?
P-and-P chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
when will you update?
incogneto44 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
poor intro with the ass-pull surgery
Fireminer chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Now that is just wonderful! A bit messy and unrefined, though.
Hope you update soon! I can't wait to see Madoka!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Having read the whole thing now i just have one question are he madoka magica sections for refrences sake or do they have some sort of plot significance
Lord Eruptoren chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Hey i thought you used the knight language perfectly...
I should know my friend payed me fifty bucks to talk like that for a week
lajoie21 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
good chapter. what happen next?
keizer chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
wow what a nice story! Can you make ichika marry with tabane (i want to see what reaction if houki know that) hehehe if like this you can change the rate T to M
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
REEEHHH?! Setsuka as Ichika's nephew? Wait, that was a speeling error right? Don't you mean Setsuka as Ichika's "niece"? How is that even possible with gap in age difference being really small? An interesting revelation, but it seemed forced or just thrown out there. You could have waited until the big confrontation between Phantom Task, Sarashiki Group, Ichika, Byaku Shiki and friends before you threw that fact out for maximum impact and shock. But oh well, what's done is done. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

And how could Charles not notice something strange or odd with Charlotte and vice-versa? Are they going to wind up dating each other?

Couple of questions I must ask.

Did you borrowed ideas or were you inspired by Fujin of shadows's IS stories when you wrote this chapter? The two clues that lead me to this thought was Setsuka the leader of Phantom Task beng Ichika's niece (and hence a blood relations of his) and Tabane's wet dream about Ichika, since sexually charged scenes involving Ichika has always been a recuring theme in Fujin's IS stories.

Since Setsuka is an Orimura, the assumption would be that that she has to be powerful. But just how powerful is she really, especially if she just 15 years of age? Would she be able to hold her own in a one-on-one fight against Chifuyu? It's hard to know where Setsuka ranks in terms of power among the Orimura family since you didn't give us readers much information about her other than her being the leader of Phantom Task. You gotta give us something here. Just what is it about her that makes her dangerous or insane compared to the other Orimuras? For example, Kana is ruthless and merciless and crazy in her own special and unique way with her desire to shed people's blood, Chifuyu having a seriously sexually charged bro-con obssession with Ichika, and Madoka is just plainly insane and is like an unrestrained version of Chifuyu when it comes to Ichika, and Isane being an apocalyptic unstoppable Goddess of War.

And where's Madoka anyway? She is after all Ichika's biological twin sister, crazy one at best. If Setsuka does have some sort of feelings for Ichika, then just what does Madoka feel for Ichika? Will she make an appearance soon?

I apologise if it feels like I'm unfairly comparing your story of Fujin's. It's just that out of all the other authors writing IS fanfiction, no one goes as far as Fujin in describing and creating the Orimura family and he/she really set the bar high when it comes to fleshing out the Orimura family and bring those characters out...with a full dose of incest and lemons.

Nevertheless, I look forward to the next chapter. I wanna see what sort of chaos you'll have planned for us readers. Are you gonnna use the plot twist idea I suggested back in my review of chapter 5?
Junky chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
One sec, what is Ichiko? A hologram?