Reviews for Vertigo
horsegirl0403 chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
OMG! Blood
nyan743 chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
FINALLY BROCK DIES! I have hated him since he killed Lewis.
Jinx Kalantha chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
Not to be mean, but TOOK YOU DAMN LONG ENOUGH!
Modest and Flinch naked? Eeek! *shields eyes*
I'm kinda sad that Spencer and Airick died, because I was pretty sure that those two would team up with the Flinch and Modest.
Grant and Jane are so cute together, and I'm thrilled to see them go this far, but I feel like if they get attacked, they're screwed, and probably will die :/ it just seems easier to kill them off, but right now, it kinda feels like everyone is on somewhat equal ground, seeing how the careers practically have nothing, but they are good fighters; Rye's group are the most skilled, and they have the most supplies, even if there's a chance they might die; and there are the two duos: Modest and Flinch, Jane and Grant. As we read, Flinch is really frickin' strong and can kill people without heed, and Modest is...well, you know, I'm sure she does something useful... :3 But Jane and Grant do seem screwed; I kinda really don't like Jane. I feel like she's holding Grant as well as herself back. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee: If they don't do anything, and soon, then they're both gonna die. And she'll have no one to blame but herself.
Also, about the POVs from back in the districts, I say NAY! I am a nay-sayer. Again, not to be a birch tree or anything (although I am), you took too long for my liking to write this chapter, and I feel like you should focus on the current issues on hand :/
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
Flinch - The Terribly Naked Killer!

Great chapter, awesome twists and turns! Poor Brock; even for a Career, that's a harsh death. It was sweet that Aria comforted him, even a teeny bit, before ending his suffering. I don't count it as a 'kill', as much as a mercy killing, whereas Flinch straight went naked avenger on two outer district kids. That was just...wow. Insane. And, as always, I loved Jane and Rye's POVs. Jane and Grant are tops in my book, as well as the Demigod Squad. I am interested in seeing why Demeter is vomiting blood. Seems to be a little more than a taste of vertigo...

I'd love to see a chapter or three from the POV of the families of the fallen, especially the Twins from District Three. How are they holding up after Flinch broke his promise to bring Allius home, then finding him naked with Modest and murdering two kids.
Ninazadzia chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Another really, really solid chapter. I like how you've been developing the Games so far, it's cool seeing how they all interact. Poor Russ, I'm gonna miss dat kid. Can't say I didn't see it coming, but regardless, he was a great guy. Ohhhhhh good lord I hope Brock isn't dead, I was so excited for kicking back and watching the show with Jared :D
I'm so sorry for your losses, I hope you've been okay. Don't worry about the speed of updates, it's the quality that matters and you always deliver xx
Nina
District 6er chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
no! Russell! i feel so sad. :( BUT THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! cool cliff-hanger! keep writing! :)
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
No! Not Russell! :( Heart Broken.

Great chapter. I love that Flinch's scar was finally explained, it's been bothering me. Lol! I love him with Modest, as its a good substitute for Allius. It helps make up for the bitterness that I felt when Allius died right in front of him! And Grant telling Jane how he felt! Oh, boy, that kid has more balls than I do! I also like that the Careers are suffering, its a nice change. But I do not like the death of Russell...that was to much! *Pouts in the corner*

As always, I love your writing and I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
thefabulouskatie chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Sob. Russell! I was very upset for the entire chapter since I could tell it was time for Russell to go an I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with that, but then he said, "Don't worry Katie, everything will be ok." And it will. The story is as great as ever.
SilverAquaTrident chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hey there! I'm the creator of Rye, and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. I gotta say, I LOVE what you're doing with this. Everyone seems to be excited about it, and rightfully so, because this is AWESOME. I love the way you portray Rye. Hope she wins... :D
Horsesareamazing chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
I'm very sorry for your loss of two family members. I hope you are ok. I know it is early still but I am loving the dangerous Katie from District Six.
Ninazadzia chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
I sosososososo appreciated the maze runner reference, that's definitely something you'd find in the hunger games. Another awesome chapter, it was a nice touch that Gray was killed by greater and not Katie like we all suspected. I also liked the bit where Brock killed Lewis, I thought it was very raw and well written.
I don't think it needs to be said, but I'm saying it anyway: Brock Aria yes. As if my pairing preference wasn't already obvious enough.
xx Nina
District 6er chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
uh-oh, if my buddy gray gray is dead, will katie go kill russel?, she better not. Great job so far! :p
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
I loved the chapter! :-D Yay!
I love that Gray can see straight through Katie :-)
Grant is so cute :-) And he's an adorable likkle puppy with his noises.
Brynn is just so sleepy for a Career but now that's fine because she can sleep forever... Nice to see Careers killing other Careers so early on for once. Bit different :-)
The whole Hercules/Demeter/Rye dynamic going on I'm not sure about, but I guess only time will tell!
Modest. Aw. Trying to get Flinch out of depression.
Rose - now THERE is a girl I feel sorry for. Her entire life is just so whack and messed up.
Aw, Lewis. Nice to see you're still alive. I wish I could explain the cannons to you, but I don't know them myself. At least you moved!
And that last bit with Airick and Spencer was just pretty cute :-) I love all the alliance formed during the Games so they aren't all pre-Games.
Now I really hope Lewis didn't die next chapter and he should probably find himself something to eat and drink! But I can't read it now because I'm tired X-D
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
And I feel worried for Lewis right now because he is not exactly the best at hiding... And I freaking love Rye and her whole plan thingy. Now when I next review it should be more detail because this is just me remembering a few weeks ago! Gahhhh!
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Gah! I still haven't finished reviewing up-to-date and you're still posting! Anyway, I felt bad for Flint that Allius died, but... All I can think to him is that maybe she wouldn't be dead if he hadn't been trying to kill Lewis at the time, yanno?