Reviews for Understood by the Heart
cantan78 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I haven't been to the fanfiction site for a while so when I pulled up the site your updates to this story was the first thing that I looked for. I absolutely love the updates that you made and chapter three is so touching. You gave us a little more insight into who Allison is but there is still so much mystery left. I am addicted to your story and can't wait to read more!
RustyRednightBir chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Children have a mind of their own...their logic is infallible...

Jacob saw the need for her daughter to have a mother and his Mother was 'available', he was plugging in all the pieces...the deceased with deceased, the living with the living.

Lots happening in this very intriguing tale...I am willing to wait for quality story-telling, so get it to us as you can.
spacekitten2700 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
please more
cantan78 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have just finished reading your first fanfic as well as both of these chapters. I think your writing is fantastic. I was a huge fan of the show during it's original airing and simply did not want it to end. Your writing is so true to the characters. I want Vincent to find love again! Please write more.
spacekitten2700 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
more please
Rusty chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
enticing...and I shall patiently wait for more. You've wound my curiosity around your pen point...
yukigirl24 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
very nice chapter can't wait for more! :)
Roots4Miami chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Thank you for this wonderful chapter! I too was surprised that her scarf hid beauty and not scars. What could have happened that she fears being recognized? Take heart, Allison, no matter what your past has been I'm sure you will be welcome in the tunnels. Eager to learn more of her past and to see where her relationship with Vincent goes.
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
It's very good so far please continue!
Roots4Miami chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was a great start for the story! Looking forward to more of this one. Yes, it's time Vincent found someone to share his life and love. You have me curious about her name, and what the scarf has been hiding. I'm sure you will tell us more of the "Street Angel"s story. Very glad to hear about Father and Mary. It's about time! Thank you for writing!
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
you've gone too far to stop now...