Reviews for The 475th Annual Quarter Quell
LeviAntonius chapter 38 . 6/22/2013
You should write an AN about your new story in this story! :)
shakakid chapter 38 . 2/13/2013
Hey its me again :)
Carter the victor. His interview was pretty good. He was being honest and all. Well, congrats!
shakakid chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Omfg the finale! Anyway, sorry for the um...really late reviews hehe.
Aweesome chapter! Full of actions. And I love reading it. By the way, I'm glad Carter wins! I mean he deserves it :) he'll get to see Lani soon.
Jade and Toro. I was kinda figure it out that they won't win this. But i'm pretty glad Jade make it to the top 3 whoo.
I lovee the scene when it was just Carter and Lotsear left (and Alia, of course, but well she's out there, somewhere. So doesnt really count c:). And Lotsear's death! Wow it was intense and horrible. Carter... You're a horrible-plus- smartboy.
Oo-kay. Off to the next chapter!
Insanitywriter chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
*shakes head* yep... that made me cry... That is SOOO wrong! uuggghhh Cadmus... Annoys me -_-... the Capitol ANNOYS ME! yeeeppp... i feel bad for Carter... and that reminder made me feel so fricking sick to my stomach. Damn you Cadmus, damn you to hell
androidilenya chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Congrats, Carter :) Brave boy! He's pretty awesome, really. This was a great way to close an awesome Hunger Games!
charlieal12 chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Well, Carter sure deserved to win :) hope he and lani live a nice life. RIP. Bandit Alecta Pyralis Reuben and Neon.
Squintz chapter 37 . 2/11/2013
Pyralis* Stupid iPad -.-
Squintz chapter 36 . 2/11/2013
Pyramids was killed by Lotsear Maver, and Alia made it out. Carter just didn't know where she had gone. But Alia is safe, yes. She just didn't get to leave the hovercraft after the Games, because they're trying to help her recover from when the cancer started striking back in the Games. Hope this helps :)
goldie031 chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
One question. What happened to Alia and Pyralis?
nb1998 chapter 38 . 2/10/2013
I have to be glad for Carter, he was such a unique character and he had a good reason for going back home. His interview was cool and I'm glad he was truthful.
Fluteorwrite chapter 38 . 2/10/2013
Congrats Carter hun, you get to see Lani. :D
I've loved this fic and can't wait to read your others!
Insanitywriter chapter 37 . 2/8/2013
Uuuggghh I just cant be happy with this! I know he killed lotty and man ill tell ya ive been waiting for this! But... uuugggghhh he justly pissed me off! And he so shoulda killed her because throwing her in with the mutts was just cruel! I'm telling u... better Carter than lotty... but I'm just not satisfied!
Insanitywriter chapter 36 . 2/8/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!ยก! *screams for about 30 more minutes* nooooooooooooi! All my babies! Noooooooo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh!... Carter is officially on my bad list! Nuuuuuuu hunter! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!... and then my pyra! What the hell happened to alea (forgot how to spell her name, too lazy to check) don't tell me she died from the fever?! Gggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhh! My babies!... NO!... and the nene and you just killed reuby last time! Andandand aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
Insanitywriter chapter 35 . 2/8/2013
OHMIGOSH! MY BABY! REUBBBBYYYYYY! *cries tears of sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh and finially! The bitch is dead!
Necklace of Rope chapter 37 . 2/8/2013
Hi there!
So, the end of the games finally arrived. It was packed with action, for sure, it was very entertaining to read :)
Poor Toro, such a horrible death he had. I quite liked him and I'm glad at least he made it very far.
And the Jade was left there to die, and all because Lotsear accidentally injured her. Hm, such a cruel fate, poor girl.
And finally, the great fight between Carter and Lotsear...while reading I thought she was going to win, which was fine for me. But Carter just had to shove her to a bunch of vicious mutts instead of killing her fast and minimally mercifully...I guess he didn't want to be directly responsible for her death, but what he did, I think, was far worse. I'm not particularly happy about him winning, but at least his sister will have him back. Anyway, the sequence was very intense and well written, as the rest of the story has been, so congratulations! :D