Reviews for The 475th Annual Quarter Quell
Necklace of Rope chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
Hi there!
Very good chapter, as usual!
Got to love Toro's father, he's the star of this Games xDD
And Bandit did have a difficult time there (by the way, I liked how you described everything she was thinking). I wonder how she'll fare with only one leg...at least, I'm glad Carter found her and decided to help her, he was very nice. That scene was endearing.
And Neon...yeah, she definitely has a good plan, if she goes on like that soon everything will be poisoned xDD Anyway, she's proving to be a great threat.
Anyway, good chapter. I hope you update soon! :)
SeekerDraconis chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
OMG, Jade and Douglas moment! I loved the lines, 'That was for the cameras' and 'That was for real', so sweet! Her and Douglas would be a team, that's for sure. I just hope Cordelia won't get jealous of her, lol.

Aw, poor Alister! I just noticed, we have a LOT of mutts in this arena. The alligator mutt Douglas faced, the leech ones (were they mutts?) who attacked Cordelia, the mutts that killed Marius, and then this wolf mutts that got Alister. Geez, mutts are not fun. XD

Anyways, what happened to Emiliana? I thought she was sweet.. now she's becoming a bit scary and Clove-ish. Well, she's a Career after all.

Sterling first two kills! If I'm not mistaken. RIP Onyx and Alecta. Now Bandit is all alone. Would she team up with another tribute, or would she go by herself?

Great, Talon and Alister found each other. With Emiliana, Skyler and Alex on their alliance, they would be a tough team, that's for sure.

LOL at the sponsor question, btw. XD
Necklace of Rope chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Hi there!
Good chapter, as usual!
The romance moments between Jade and Douglas were so sweet, I'm so glad for them.
And then, poor Alister! I hope he recovers from that, but there are so many things that can go wrong... I'm glad that in the end he and Talon finally found each other, at least :)
And Sterling was just...being him, I guess xD Poor Alecta though, she was nice.
Anyway, great chapter! I hope you update soon :)
nb1998 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Awww poor Alecta I kind of liked her abd I'm very untriuged by Bandit as she seems to be doibg very well. I liked the district 5 reunion that was sweet althoufh I think Emiliana will try something bad. I liked all the POV's and Sterling's was very evil, I wonder when he will go and try get the district 5 tributes...
shakakid chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Omg Jade and Douglas! The kiss was damn cute. I grinned like crazy reading that.
Poor Alister. His leg seems injured so badly.
Ah, Alecta died :( thats really sad. Well, I guess Sterling was just being...Sterling. Oh well.
K k, update soon! Bye :)
girlreadsalot chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Oh no! I hope Bandit can make it! And I have been anxiously awaiting your update all week!
Mindnight Ink chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Nice chapter! I love the romance between Jade and Douglas! They're so cute, and I'm so glad alister and Talon finally met up again! Yey, a reunion!
Fluteorwrite chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
:D Jade and Douglas! *has a fangirl moment*
Well... RIP Alecta!
charlieal12 chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Alecta died :( oh well, lets look on the bright side:

She died with dignity
Bandit is still alive
It was a quick death

She is actually the longest lasting tribute in an SYOT for me, too. They usually end up being bloodbaths. I'm proud of her. Don't worry I'll still read the story.

My favs are Bandit, Lotsear, and Neon. RIP Alecta. T-T

P.s could I still use my sponsor points on other tributes?
District11-Olive chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Awww Alectra :( i liked her! Oh well, she did pretty well I think
Hopefully I will have more time to review the next chapter but I just wanted to tell you how awesome this chapter (and all others) have been and I hope you uodate soon!
Also very excited for the new storyy :3 eeep!
That is all, bye
NorthEastChild chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Really great chapter, and lots of death! I don't really care for sterling, but I do like Talon. I wonder what is going on with Bay, and I can't wait for a pov from her.
androidilenya chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
Didn't Onyx die, too? Eh, whatever. I liked this chapter a lot, the Jade/Douglas pairing is cute! I loved those lines... 'that was for the cameras. That was for real.' So cute! And then there were a few deaths, Sterling was awesome... cool. Emiliana's being epic too. Poor Alister, though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
blankNblank chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
First, I'm really sorry I haven't reviewd in a long time. I've been really busy lately but I promise I will review each one I missed. :D

-O Bay, still cocky I see. It'd be fun to see if she receives a reality check ;D

-O my goodness! I loved Hunter's goodbye! It was dramatic, romantic and sad. I wonder what Nick thinks of Hunter's confession.

-You definitely hit the spot on Emiliana's goodbye :D I'm looking forward to when her real intentions will be revealed.

-Sterling's goodbye was touching. Although he is a ticking time bomb, he does care :)

-Neon's did seem a bit awkward. I mean she broke down crying in front of her family who have completely ignored her throughout her whole life until she was reaped to be sent to the Hunger Games. :/

-Aww, Ruben's goodbye made me teary. I just love his relationship with Rae. They're just so cute together :D

-I love Lotsear's goodbye as well! I'm a hopeless romantic XD I wish the best for Kalli :(

-Kai is so awesome! I like that he's more laid-back and goes with the flow. He's a favorite :D

-Talon's goobye was emotional, I felt so sad at how Lisa didn't want to let go of him. He seems like such a great older brother. I'm so glad he's paired up with my tribute :) He's a
favorite too!

-I definitely feel for Colton, I can't imagine all of a sudden having so much responsibility added on to your shoulders in a mere few minutes.

-Lani is such a sweet little girl, and I admire how kind Carter is to her. I'm just worried that she'll be stuck with their drunk father. T.T

-Why?! Poor Victor, I don't want him to die alone either T.T Douglas is a great person. My third favorite! I love his goodbye.

-It's come to realization, a lot of these tributes have younger siblings to come back to. But I still think they're great :D Run Diane, as fast as you can to Calico!

-Hahahah! O my goodness his dad did not just say that! XD That is hilarious I love Toro's parents! LMAO Really? The talk when he's going to the Hunger Games? Don't give your life to fat kids Toro! Listen to your dad's wise words XD

-I hope Cyan falls in a hole -_- I can understand he must be really hurt but what's torturing his little sister going to make a difference?!

-Although Todd did a horrible thing to Alecta it takes strength to apologize. I admire him!

-Overall, you did an amazing job! I loved this chapter! You are a great writer :D Cheers to you!
kanaemo chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
I loved this chapter! I really like Lotsear and Alia makes me laugh :D
SeekerDraconis chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Action-packed chapter! I love it. Where is Talon's tribute partner? Too bad Ike already died, we didn't get to see him much. And also poor little Marius, he was one of my bets! :((

There's something fishy with Aliya. What's up with the different weapons?

Alia is the cutest thing ever. What happened to Pie and Kai? LOL, that rhymed. Anyway, I hope they're all safe. Their group is my favorite group so far, aside from my own.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »