Reviews for The 475th Annual Quarter Quell
Philippa chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
I knew Lotsear was going to die, and I got really excited at the end due to the fact Carter didn't kill her because he wanted to be pure of
Murder I guess:P
Fuego500 chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
woah.
charlieal12 chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Well, what can I say? That was one hell of a story, I cant wait to see Carter go back home :)
nb1998 chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
And we finally have our victor.. okay first of all I'd like to thank you for giving Toro such a good shot at the games and I'm quite pleased he never killed once. He put up a good fight at the end there and I think he did well. Jade's death was horrible but I didn't want her to win and then it was Lotsear and Carter and I've always thought Carter stood a good shot. I'm happy for him to get home to his sister.
Mindnight Ink chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was a great finale! Awesome story.
Will there be another chapter after this (victory celebration/interview or something?) or is this it?
goldie031 chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Got a question. Who is still alive?!
androidilenya chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Lotsear's death scene was so intense. SO INTENSE. For a second there I thought Carter really wasn't going to kill her... and then he just kinda shoved her into a pack of mutts.
Those mutts were pretty scary.
So Carter won, huh? I guess that's pretty cool. Congrats, Carter!
It's been tons of fun reading this!
Buttons301 chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
Wow!
Fluteorwrite chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
*sobs forever* She was so close to winning! So freaking close! *continues to sob in a corner* It's close to midnight! I don't want to wake anyone up!
shakakid chapter 36 . 1/28/2013
Hey! :)
Oh god, three death in one chapter. X_X but still, awesome chapter, as always.
So... Hunter died :( he's one of my favorite tribute but oh well... I'm pretty glad jade and carter were okay though :)
And, Lotsear killed Pyralis. But I think he died fast enough, which is good. I mean it wasn't really painful (not like talons death, burn to death *shudder*)
NEON. nOPE. wHY. Oh poor neon :'( asdfghjkl. RIP!
Philippa chapter 36 . 1/27/2013
YOU KILLED NEON! NOOOOOO! IM ACTUALLY CRYING, YOU KILLED HER! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT YOU KILLED HER! LIKE WHEN MARVEL KILLED RUE, I WANTED NEON TO GO HOME :'( :'( :'(
nb1998 chapter 36 . 1/27/2013
And another three fall... there's not many left now, this is getting exciting. Who is left? Carter, Jade, Lotsear, Toro and is that it? Or is that little Capitol girl still alive.. we'll find out next chapter. Anyways that was an action packed chapter, there was Hunter getting stabbed in the eye by Carter which was a shock, I didn't really like him anyway. Pyralis' death wasn't much of a surprise either as he wasn't showing up much but Neon's was horrible, poor girl... and Toro is still alive:) Woooo.
Fluteorwrite chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
Okay... I wanted to cry because three of my favourites died in one chapter.
As soon as I read about Neon I was literally like "NO! NEON! Bby!" And I'n just screaming because... Neon.
And I was rooting for Hunter as soon as I read his reaping. But I'm so happy he made it so far.
Pyralis... I figured he wouldn't win, but I was certain he'd get to top five.
Even if this chapter was short there was still a lot of description. And the description made me sob.
But yes, great chapter once again :D
androidilenya chapter 36 . 1/26/2013
So close to the end! This has been a pretty epic story :)
I'm loving Lotsear, still. So I hope she wins. Neon was cool too, I was sad she died... Hunter! Gah, you killed two of my favorites in this chapter!
But the death scenes were all epic, so no real complaints there.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Necklace of Rope chapter 35 . 1/25/2013
Hi there!
There have been some very good chapters since I last reviewed!
I had been thinking that Toro and Vance were having a more or less tranquil Games, so when I read about that little mutt I thought it was going to turn into a monstrosity and attack them when they least expected it xD But it turned out it really wanted to help them, and the Hunter killed it...And Vance too...so yeah, no more calm for them I guess.
That kiss between Emiliana and Lotsear didn't really seem that natural and believable to me, so I wasn't that surprised when Lotsear killed Emiliana. Yeah, she had it coming and she wasn't so smart in the end, I can't say I'm sad she died.
And then the fire and Talon (poor girl, by the way) and everything was very action packed and well written, but when Reuben died...that was so sad. I wonder if we'll see any changes in Neon's behaviour now.
So yeah, great job so far! Please update soon :)
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »