Reviews for The 475th Annual Quarter Quell
nb1998 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Oh.. poor Lani. Anyway, I'm really glad this story is back up because I feel like I'm really starting to like some of these tributes.
Waverly: I thought she was an interesting character and she obviously loves her sister very much if she would volunteer for her. Once again I would say that it was similar to Katniss but it was in a different situation with her already having to face her sister going in even if she did come out. Her relationship with Devin was great and I feel like I need to get to know her more.
Carter: Goldfish the frog was so cute. Like really Lani was prtrayed very well and I think Carter was the loving older brother that I'm going to fins hard to dislike. I felt sorry for them because of their Dad but so far Carter is one of my favourites.
SeekerDraconis chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yay! The story is back from.. being deleted. It's like deja vu. It also happened to your first story. LOL

So I already reviewed the first 5 reaping chapters before this story was deleted.. And I have two new chapters to read. Moving on..

P.S. Go Hunter! Gay pride! XD
Fluteorwrite chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I love Jade! The fact that she trains is interesting to me!
Dane is... odd... but I like him, because he doesn't act like a... prostitute...
shakakid chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Yay the story is back! I love both district 6s tributes!
I love the friendship between Waverly and Devin. That just really cute haha. And Carter seems really nice. Poor his little sister T_T she's screaming and crying:(
Great chapter & can't wait for D7 reaping c: update soon!
Fluteorwrite chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Okay, I love Devin! *chuckle*
Waverly's very nice and funny as well :D
Oh my... poor Carter and his little sis...
Fluteorwrite chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
So glad you reuploaded this! :D
I've already reviewed everything before this was deleted but...
I love it
And, I love the site you created *grin*
Rebel Islander chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I'm glad the story is back up :D

The District 6 tributes are interesting; I can't wait until all of the tributes are in the arena.
Necklace of Rope chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Hi there!
I'm so glad this story is back up, I like it so much! :)
Anyway, as I already posted a review about tributes last time and I'm too lazy to review about all tributes all over again, I'll just say something about D6 xD

Both tributes seem very nice, you can see that plainly in the relationships they have with their sisters (there would be some truly heartbraking goodbyes there, for sure) and the fact that Waverly volunteered for her sister...I like these two tributes, I hope they get far, although we don't know much about their skills yet. We'll see what happens!
I can't wait to read more about this wonderful story, so please update soon! :)
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25