Reviews for The 475th Annual Quarter Quell
SeekerDraconis chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Oh, I thought Aurora died in the last chapter. Haha! Well, I'm still glad that Hunter was able to kill her. Geez, Aurora! How dare you try to kill my tribute, I made you to be his ally! XD

Hahaha, Emiliana gone lesbian! Guess this is one of her strategies. And Lotsear cheated on Kalli.. in live television! I wonder how Kalli would deal with this.

Oh no, please don't kill little Alia. I want her to be the Capitol ally victor. :(
SeekerDraconis chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Happy new year, Squintz! :)

Oh noes, Aurora died! Well, I don't really care that much about her, I'm just glad Hunter survived. And Squin, could I maybe send a sponsor gift for Hunt? Some supplies and medicine for his wounds? I kinda forgot how the sponsorship thingy is in this story, but please send him those stuff if I have enough points. Thanks!
Insanitywriter chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
kofioedjancfonawdofhwonerioh fklwbf;awnofher;ofghsd;lfn! I WAS FREAKING OUT! I was freaking out sooooooo bad! still am! my kindle died in the middl of the fight and.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHH! I wanted to kkill her! I wannted to kill her dead! GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHH! oHMIGOSH! i wondering why a cannon didn't go off and now i get it.. and OHMIGOSH! *Tears streaming down face as i jump around histerically* I WANNA KILL HER! BRING HER BACK TO LIFE TO I CAN KILL HER! WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN NNNHHHHHHHH! And then she had the audasity to talk to Nick?! OH HELL NAWH! *flails arms around head* I swear if Hunter can't use his arm i'm bout to book hop this mug and kill this bitch! INSANITY STYLE!
... Moving on...
AWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNnnn TORO AND VANCES PUPPY IS SOOOOO CUTE! XD XD XD I lurver etttt jes jes jes! At first i thought it was trying to kill Toro and im like OH HELLZ NAH! but then he licked him and im like awwwnn... but waiting for it to turn or lead bigger mutts to them... but now im just like AWWWWNNN (still watching though -_-)
XD XD XD DID I NOT TELL YOU LOTTY AND EMI WOULD GET TOGETHER! Smh... but i just can't stand Emi sooo much! (either other them really... but ESPEACILY Emi) sooo im like... is it the feelings from the very begining or is she trying to get her gaurd down! GRRRR i'm on to you Emi -_-
GASP! NOOOOO YOU CANT MAKE ALIA SICK! *tears* well sicker... since she's already sick... *sniffs*.. Dont leave mah Pyra all alone! X(
Insanitywriter chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
FOOOOCCCKK! OHMIGOSH MY HUNTER! *cries sobs of tears* he almost died! O.o gasp.. but now hes all alone! :(... damnit aurora... how could you have been so calm when you were supposidly running for your life! Smh... and I just knew Carter and jade were gonna team up :3
Fluteorwrite chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Heck yeah go Hunter! *fist pump*
Cool! Toro and Vance have a guard mutt :D
Lotsear! I thought you were better than that! *sobs in corner*
Pie's acting like Alia's older brother, it's so sweet *sniff*
androidilenya chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
I knew it! I absolutely knew that was going to happen! I've been prediction Emiliana/Lotsear since they allied! Gah, that's so awesome, they're so cute together. Poor Kalli, though, wonder what she thinks of this. Now two of my favorites are together! With an awkward third wheel, too, but whatever.
Aw, Alia... you can't die, you're too cute...
Love the random guard-mutt that Toro and Vance got.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
shakakid chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Hey. Sup. Shakakid's here. And yep, i'm lazy to login again :p so yeah!
Overall, it's an awesome chapter! Loved it.

Oh god. I love the mutt-dog-guard-pet thing. Its a pretty cool idea! xD Lucky Toro and Vance! Scamp seems pretty useful too! I hope Scamp won't turn into a predator or evil spy or something like that *shudder*
I KNEW IT. Aurora didn't die by the mutt attacks. And! Hunter's and Aurora's fight! Its seems pretty scary and...bloody :O And because of that fight, Hunter has a lot of injuries omg.
Lotsear and Emiliana...what are you both doing...like seriously...um...I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT THAT...ok.
Awh, Alia and pie 3 :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
nb1998 chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
Awh Toro's got a pet, that's cool but it's kind of a spy.. I wonder if it will turn on the two of them or not. So Aurora is finally dead, I didn't particuarly like her that much but after that cruel death scene I don't like Hunter very much either and seeing as he has quite a lot of injuries I don't know how much longer he'll live. Woah.. what the hell is Lotsear doing and Emiliana...
Shakakid chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Hey, shakakid here! I'm lazy to login so yeah but its me :)
I agree with Carter's thoughts about the games. Yep, the game drive people insane. Like seriously.
And...Carter and Jade became allies. Good for both of them :) have an ally is better than all alone by yourself.
Love the action scene when a mutt attacked Aurora. But, does Aurora die? I mean, Hunter didn't hear any canon bombs. Well, there's a chance that she'll survive, although it's really small.
Okay! Short chapter but its fine :) Oh anyway, happy new year!
-shakakid-
androidilenya chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
Whoa, what happened to Aurora? Guess she's dead, then... don't see how anyone could survive getting jumped by a pack of mutts. Poor Hunter. I still like him a lot, so here's hoping he survives a bit longer!
Carter and Jade's alliance is nice.
Great to see an update from you, loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Necklace of Rope chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
Hi there!
Although short, this chapter had some good moments. I particularly liked that little bit at the beginning when Carter is thinking about what Games do to people, and the fact that thought about Lani are what drives him instead of survival instinct. It was endearing.
And some action with that mutt that attacked Hunter and Aurora was fine, too xD
If you say this chapter is foreshadowing, I really can't wait to see what's coming xD So please update soon! :)
nb1998 chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
So Aurora died, I'm surprised that Hunter didn't die as well there, I don't dislike him but there is other charcters that I like better than him. And then Carter and Jade have teamed up which seems reasonable as neither of them really want to kill anymore.
SeekerDraconis chapter 31 . 12/3/2012
Uh-oh. Jade's turning out to be like Olivia (it's Olivia right, the D12 female?) from the last story. I just hope she wouldn't suffer the same fate.

Damn! Emiliana just had to barge in the scene when Jade was about to kill Lotsear. Now they're all in the same team, Emiliana and Lotsear. I swear, that alliance was made to annoy the hell out of me. Emiliana killed Sterling, and Lotsear killed Douglas. I hate them girls now. -_-

What? Little Alia has cancer?! Poor little girl. And Pyralis named a butterfly Kai! :sad:
charlieal12 chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
Yay! No deaths! Neon is so adorable, GO NEON!'
Insanitywriter chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
Aaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn!... sigh... welll no one died this time... I was freaking out during jade and lottys fight! I really thought someone was gonna die! And didn't I tell you emi would be joining with lorry! Like forreal!... and this is rediculous! The three I cant stand in the SAME alliance! Its like it was meant ro piss me off! And whytm the hell hasn't tally killed emi yet?! She KILLED ally! Like forreal aaaaahhhhh! *rage* and pyra and alia are soopooo cute! It Sufis that she has cancer though! :hats just fucked up (guess capital life anit all its cracked up to be...) but you all can di it! You can be free... like kai... for kai... (I still want hunter to win though!)
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »