Reviews for Tree Troubles
strawberryKIWI chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
text:"That Zoey girl wasn't that mean, Overalls. A real bitch, maybe, but not the worst you've ever met, I'm sure."

me: hahahahahahah u crack me up Nick!

*loved your short nice early Christmas cute Nellis fanfiction XD
Spade666 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
GAH! SO CUUUUTE! *melts into a puddle*
Pinkiekeen chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
*heart explodes.. twice*
Pinkiekeen chapter 2 . 10/8/2012

I love you ;-; I thank you for this bundle of Nellis squee. It is exactly what I have needed.
Acrylic Stain chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This was one of the first not-M rated stories I've read in a long time and I must say it was marvelous. Your writing style is phenomenal and the way you created such a connection between the group, the family, was heartwarming. Thank you for bestowing upon us your tale.
Ellara chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this :) It was lighthearted and sweet, but it still kept in character with the delicious little dose of drama and angst there. Thanks for the read! *hearts*
writerchick0214 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Thank you for writing such a sweet story! This is my first L4D story so I feel like I got lucky.

I was playing L4D2 as Ellis and Nick was always right behind me. He was always the one who saved and healed me and I was like "dude. They're so in love" Hahah. And here I am.

I'm off to check out your other stuff!
Lavince16 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
NOOOO! Why does it have to end? D: But seriously whyyyy?! Right when it got good too. ):
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Rochelle is awesome. Every story I read drives that point home again and again.
Vixie: *is hiding from the fluff under her umbrella* Yup.
You suck.
Vixie: Yup.
But you, awesome author-person, have done an excellent job... even if Nick seems a little too happy to me...
Vixie: He saw Ellis soaking wet in his boxers. Of course he's happy. *purrs*
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I want a blue tree for Christmas!
Vixie: No.
Vixie: No way.
Back to the important stuff... FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF! *runs through it happily*
Vixie: *opens up umbrella and follows Fox*
nellis chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I LOVED This! 3 I love love love it! This is amazing! You're a really great writer!
Lavince16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like where this is going :P but I don't think I could stand waiting till Christmas for updates haha.