Reviews for Fated
LOVED IT! LOVED IT CRAZY! you are writing more,please do :P :D
le.pechi chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
love it!
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Oh wow I can't believe I somehow managed to forget about this story! I got a notification about it the other day and then I realized that when I first started reading this I had been reviewing it. But now it's over! Well it will be when I read the next chapter. This has been an awesome story with plenty of drama and fluff and all the other good stuff I love reading! Hopefully you'll be coming out with something new soon so I can start making up for all the chapter reviews I neglected to give for this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2014
pls update soon love this story
Guest chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
is idiota a masculine word? i think it's rather feminine. sorry 'bout thast! B, stop picking at her! ( that was for me :) !)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Translaton souds very good. Love the sotry! especially that it has many chapters!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Um, i am not spanish or anything, and i am very,very,very sorry if i get this wrong, my apoliges for being a critic but i think when jesse says "I have my beautiful mi hija" i don't think you need the mi because you have my and mi and my mean the same thing, even if in different langugaes.
livvie chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
really love the story so far but just a heads up, jesse's sister's have cannon names. just hought id let you know. keep up the good work!
heyitsizabel chapter 32 . 1/26/2013
my favorite lines:
"Are you sure you got enough 'stupids' in that phrase?"
"Shut up, stupid."
heyitsizabel chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
my favorite: "ignoring the bad taste of her strange snack"
heyitsizabel chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
:3 so sweet. well written and fantastic..
heyitsizabel chapter 27 . 1/21/2013