Reviews for Tales For The Barmy!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
i loved loved loved was great.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
loved it keep it up cant not wait to read more
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Awesome chapter of one-shots.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Theses were really good.

Death by pack of Veela, best death ever and I liked the idea of Harry/Fleur even if it was only for a while so cheers for that. Given Harry's life and fate if anyone should be with a Veela its him but I liked the idea of him with Luna or Tracey she is a very overlooked character which is odd given how popular Harry/Daphne is.

Well said about Ginny, but I wonder if Ginny and Draco had children would their heir be pink, since its a mix of red and very nearly white. Both the Weasley's and Malfoy's would have a hard time saying no that child is not mine given their hair colour and Draco's mum seemed to be both black and blond.

A valid point about Harry's glasses.

Very funny about Harry/Hermione people do say look out for the shy ones and Harry's reputation takes major damage for much of his life so it would be good for him to be famous for something good.

A nice line to end things. Ron upset is always a good thing.

I look forward to the next chapter and will we ever know how Hermione killed Harry: are their death wards in the library if you try to steal a book, trap doors hidden to stop people sneaking about under cloaks. Did Harry get sent to Azkaban for starting the DA at Hermione's request.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
heh, I really want to know how page 447, section 9 of Hogwarts a History could lead to Hermione killing Harry, and why exactly did Hermione stun Harry in the end? It seems like that would make it difficult for Harry to participate. Not to mention a bit date-rapey, although Harry doesn't seem to mind.
NameHasBeenTaken chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
1 - yay for silly embarrassing deaths

2 - reminds me of "accio voldemort's heart"

3 - Harry figures out he was stupefied instead of just passed-out drunk: "If you'd asked and didn't look drunk, I'd have been happy to. Instead I see I can't trust you like I need to be able to trust my friends."
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for this both stories were excellent a really Dark Harry is rare and I liked the ending with Luna. The Dursley's do seem the type to kill Harry once they could no longer keep him down and ignorant of magic and they had to know sooner or later Harry would seek revenge. Luna did have a hard life even before Hogwarts Xeno was a questionable father and you can bet if Draco had been bullied as Luna was Lucius would have dealt with the situation with or without his Death Eater gear.

I loved the second story I really do like Harry/Tonks and it was a funny bet and a nice ending, Harry would make a good father and anyone is better than Remus. Thanks for sharing the story.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
loved the tonks story...

as for Demon...personally...it opens the option for a crossover with VAMPIRE and Dark Morrigan showing up to save Harry and adopting course shed use the Shadow Ground Mouth to get rid of and Dudley left traumitized...and probally would simply knock out arthur and the woman and load them in a car trunk.(vernons plan of throwing them and harry off a highway into the wilderness…a plan never completed.)

MorriganMother
Felcia Mental Sexy Aunt
Lily Girlfriend/Mate/Future Wife (Harry is her 'Destined One' in her mind…bwahahaha.)

sadly im not familar much with the other my ex gfs cosplay fetishs.

Idea:Harry learns magic AND various Dark Stalkers techniques.

Ive had alternate ideas for a HP/Disgaea crossover.

ps...Disgaea 3 Fred and George weasley...nuff said...CHAOS
Silo666 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
u have to do the one about harry and tonks in to a full on fic man it i epic as shit
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome one-shots lol. Loved the one with Hermione in labour.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
There stories were good and a most enjoyable read I just wish they were longer.

The first story I loved it had to be said and Harry is better off doing what he did, if he kills Riddle people will depend on him and use him until his death and even then his kids would not be safe.

The second story was a most interesting one, Harry's request is not unreasonable and Tom does have a point a powerful half blood like himself is just to powerful to die and atleast Harry's line would continue and prosper. I think Tom would need to go on a breeding program as their just are not enough pure bloods or family lines to do all he needs to and just maybe Tom regrets not having an heir. Had he fathered many children Albus would have been worn out keeping an eye on them all so much so Tom or one of his children could win or kill Albus before anyone knew what was happening.

I think everybody would want to have sex with Draco's mum. The Dark Lord might be reluctant to kill Harry if he thought keeping Harry alive would stop anyother prophecy from taking effect. I think if Harry did become a father he might be content to follow Tom and be loyal just for his kids or in a twisted way just to be Harry. Let Tom fiight Albus and let Harry just be a father and get to have some fun with pure blood ladies and if he can make them Harry he might get to remain alive and if not he dies happy.

It would be funny if the Dark Lord's actions caused him trouble Bellatrix would have her heart set on having the Slytherin Heir or someone to carry on the Black name. Breeding would put all the power with the ladies I could imagine Draco's mum or Bellatrix taking over as they would have all the inherited power and be too important to kill. A Dark Lady would confuse Albus no end I think.

The third story was funny, Harry's traits are hard to miss it would be easy to tell who the father is.

The last story was excellent Harry/Luna are nice as a couple, I do think they could understand each other. A large family would please them both I think and a funny line to end it.

Thanks for this I look forward to what you do next.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
the hermoine
Aealket chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow! Thank You too.

Hmmm, that first bit was fun, and I'm happy about the making babies bit.

One Last Request? Heh, Heh. So I wonder just how many times Harry needed to take care of all of the DE families. There might be some concern about who can date/wed who for the next couple of generations. Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Makes-(lots of)Babies...

Er... ok..., Yes, about that Hermione, give us some details.

Blond and Silver...Really Really Cool. Thanks