Reviews for Epic Party Time
Luna G chapter 31 . 8/27/2013
Wow. That story was amazing. The ending was great. I'm glad you did the ending you did because the alternate one would have given me much more feels than I already have. I have SO MANY FEELS! This story was really amazing!
Celestyal chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
First of all, I searched the song. I was so curious with the lyrics and all... It was better than I expected. I fell in love with the song- is that even possible? O.o Anyways... It was amazing. The alternative ending of Roger's brother with the therapist would have been too much for me. I would have cry honestly- know they all died. :c But it didn't happen! Yay! :D Tell Ralph and Jack to bring photos from Africa! :) :P I really wanna go there. :) Roger and Hale is just so awesome. I will be in a look out for your next stories, especially ones that relate to EPT. Hope to see more parties! ;) haha. This was a long review. :P poor Rob. :c There couldn't have been a better ending. Thanks for the story, I appreciate it. :) this review is so long... . haha. This story was definetly epic.
Pea chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
So I always saw this on the front page of Lord of the Flies fan fiction and I was like got super annoyed at it ad stayed away from it but yesterday at about 11:00pm I decided to read it and I stayed awake until like 2:00 in the morning mostly reading this And I couldn't stop chuckling and I just finished reading all of this like five minutes ago and just wanna say omg I loved it and I hate it because its over now. :T but yeah. 'twas awesome and I love you.
Satan Abraham chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
Great ending.
Cocolada chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
No no, call me out it's all good. :D
I ENJOYED THIS FIC SO VEEEERY MUCH.
I can't wait to see more fics from you, especially the Survivor crossover this is gonna be great.
So great.

Now I've got to get back to watching Masterchef.
Because I haven't slept at all.

I kind of feel weird this fic has ended already...
I feel so old and sad and yet at the same time it had such a great ending and the alternate endings were interesting but yeah.
Keep writing. Just keep writing.
Satan Abraham chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
Heh Prompting the Insanity I remember that one. My very first after-the-island fic. My one that I just finished is better mostly because Rogice and better writing and stuff but yeah I think that this was a very good ending, even though there is an epilogue. But, yeah, this was awesome
Satan Abraham chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
This chapter was seriously amazing. It was kind of sad but so full of hope.
Cocolada chapter 30 . 6/20/2013
I can't believe this was over already.
You posted this during happy times I remember reading the first chapter.

Now life sucks but it is okay because...
EPILOGUE!
Celestyal chapter 30 . 6/20/2013
First... AAAAAAAAHHH! Simon came back! Then disappeared...BUT HE CAME BACK! I just adore the little weirdo. I wish I could adopt him into my family of weirdos. Jack and Ralph are back together! Yay! I'm so happy for them! :D I don't know if the chapter was long or it was that my morning headache gave me slower reading skills. I feel like I've been sitting down for hours, but now I can rest in peace cause it was fabulously amazing! Too bad Roger is made up, I would have joined him. :D Man, I can't wait for that epilogue! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (- see how excited I am? XD)
hotwingincident chapter 30 . 6/19/2013
Thanks now I have You Are The Only Exception in my head. Geez.
Husband? Children? Godfather? These questions? I nearly fell of my bed with that statement.
But back to the fanfic: This seems like one of those romantic, comedy movies that the main character goes through some sort of change, then at the end everything is happy and perfect. Or I could be just a psychotic, over reading, girl who got the plot all wrong.
Aww, Roger left them! RogerxHale JackxRalph Cute perf couples.
Cocolada chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
I SEE HALE WOOOOOOO!
This story tho is one of my favourite comedy-centered stories on here squee it has been a while.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please if you can post it ASAP!
Celestyal chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
Oh my, this is coming to an end? Didn't see that coming. And yay a last party! I hope it's better than any of the other ones. I am such a Jalph fan, well I'm also kinda on the JackxRoger ship but that isn't portrayed in this story. But yay! So excited, but dreadful for the end. And yes, Roger, you thought the word fabulously. -.- XD
hotwingincident chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
YES! Ralph Finally told us! :D Aww you're leaving us?! :( I miss this story so much! Wedding? Divorce? Happy ANIVERSARY! *cyber hugs* :D
I know I'm pretty amazing.
You're an awesome writer
Celestyal chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
Great. Just great. Now I have 'Pocket Full of Sunshine' stuck in my head. It's not really a song you want to sing when it's cloudy. :p I hope Jack comes back, jumps from a window saying,"Surprise, mother...!" XD I laughed a bit, but there not much to laugh about. Because it was sad.