Reviews for Keep the Blood in Your Head
NotMyBabies chapter 13 . 1/22
Damn, this was good.
DarkJosey66 chapter 7 . 1/17
A sequel yes! though i really hope you keep the interaction between Gale and Katniss very mild i dont particularly care Gale
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/17
So far so good I'll admit im starting to feel anxious about the interview
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 1/17
O this one is starting out with everything i love so far
hilster72 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
That was beautifully written. Excellent chapter. I love how you've presented Katniss & not shown her just staring at a tv screen. Kudos!
Phoenix A chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Oh my! That was something. I love your writing. It's amazing because when I'm reading your story, I forget about the Canon Hunger Games and thought that yours is the real one. It's beautifully written.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
good story
Sk8ernv chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Wow! A very riveting story. I was hooked from the first chapter.
16Sydd16 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Katniss is probably my favorite character, but I also love peeta and I loved your story! I can't wait to go read the sequel!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great
teamedward2001 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RainbowHoboMustache chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Good job, your one of the few people who were able to add in Cato cutting Peeta with his knife. Well done. Your a really good writer.
beeshu chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Love the storyline, love your Peeta, love the beautiful easy flow of your writing style...Can't wait to immerse myself in the sequel! Thank you for sharing your imaginings with your readers.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Love this story...
PrincessK16 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I don't usually review, but this story is awesome! I'm just following and favoriting all of the stories and authors after a while or my logging in. Thanks for writing great stories!