Reviews for Keep the Blood in Your Head
Lizardphobia chapter 13 . 4/15
Oh my, what a brilliant, brilliant! take on the trilogy. Peeta is a great character, and I'm so glad that you've done him justice by making him the centre of everything in your stories.

It was incredibly well-written, and a joy to read. I loved your little changes to keep the story yours, and at the same time parallel to canon. I'm off to read the sequel that you've mentioned about now!
ZazzieB chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
Perfect! Just perfect!
liljennmartin chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Great writing...I can't wait to see where this story goes!
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Wow, this was so good! Everything that I wanted to happen in a fan fiction like this, really happened in this story. This is awesome! Thank you for making this
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Oh my god this chapter made me smile
Chalayne chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Very well written! Enjoyed this AU.
NotMyBabies chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Damn, this was good.
DarkJosey66 chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
A sequel yes! though i really hope you keep the interaction between Gale and Katniss very mild i dont particularly care Gale
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
So far so good I'll admit im starting to feel anxious about the interview
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
O this one is starting out with everything i love so far
hilster72 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
That was beautifully written. Excellent chapter. I love how you've presented Katniss & not shown her just staring at a tv screen. Kudos!
Phoenix A chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Oh my! That was something. I love your writing. It's amazing because when I'm reading your story, I forget about the Canon Hunger Games and thought that yours is the real one. It's beautifully written.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
good story
Sk8ernv chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Wow! A very riveting story. I was hooked from the first chapter.
16Sydd16 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Katniss is probably my favorite character, but I also love peeta and I loved your story! I can't wait to go read the sequel!