Reviews for Substitute Parents
pendulumprincess chapter 2 . 7/20
awwwww Gemma is soooooo adorableeeee. and I have to laugh at the remark she gave to Crowler xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
This is very cute :)
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Loved it! 3 Can't wait for an update! :D
tennisgirl16 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
THis needs a *LOT* of work. You're mixing dub and original names (it's CHRONOS and Juudai & Johan both respect him and he isn't an idiot), the plot is utterly implausible (what, no one wonders for more than thirty seconds where this kid came from when *they're on an island* and someone would've had to bring her? WHy aren't they looking for her parents?), and why would there be new students? There are three years at DA, period, and we've seen all three years in four seasons (three and four covered all of their third year). Don't tack another one on there.
Sapphyah30 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
that was adorable. Really enjoyed it Gemma sounds so cute. Please update soon really looking forward to this story.
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I honestly think you should go back and change the names to those used in the English dubbed. The personality and characteristics of these characters match the Americanized version better than the Japanese version. Along with a few mistakes here and there, that's all I can see that's a problem in this.

Keep up the good work!
Sapphyah30 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Leave it to Judai to be jealous of a two year old. Awesome story i cant totally see Johan being a awesome mom. Update soon cause this is amazng.
Yazeki chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I wonder what's going to happen next! x)