Reviews for Final Fantasy XIII Omake Theatre
GravityLoL chapter 18 . 2/16
really liked that chapter.

I mean, Snow and Serah are Cannon and you make Vanille x Hope here really likeable, but i couldn't bring myself to really like Snow as a character at all, your stories made me like him and the same gods for Hope, i didn't liked him until i played XIII-2, where he got useful,
Overall, i think idea with Serah x Vanille is really well made.

I mean, both Farron Sisters are married to Oerba Sisters and they have happy families and such.
I think ya should write more stories with that setting or perhaps do for them their own story segment.

Anyway, i'll be extremely happy to see that parring in future! ;)
greivergf chapter 37 . 2/15
love this Vestige/OH crossover!
The second short reminds me of Neon Genesis Evangelion with the Eva saving Rei in the first episode or when the Eva awakens in End Of Evangelion(did the idea come from there) although Pacific Rim reminds me of a more mech styled NGE anyway.
Hope to see updates to your stories soon.
Ja Ne
Seeker of the Skies chapter 37 . 2/14
Have to say but Ragnarok is an awesome name for an eidolon. An apt name since it would probably pomel the crap out of falcie.
It took me a while but I'm finally up to date with this story, it's a wonderful break from having to read this god awful novel I've been made to read for English. Since your stories are actually good and I enjoy them. Like, I still have 40 pages of that horrible novel left, but then I can just skip over to your Fangrai snipets to maintain my sanity. And I'm glad to hear that you'll be starting up again with your other stories, I've been missing them lately.
angels123 chapter 37 . 10/28/2014
this makes my day. great chapter!
Xianit chapter 37 . 10/17/2014
These were all great, though The Ghost In The Machine was probably my favorite.
Gary the Eidolon... Yeah, that doesn't sound good... Ragnarok is a much better name.
icegirl1 chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Single greatest machine in history and she wants to name it "Gary", good god lol
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
You are, without a doubt, my favorite author on this whole website. Thank you for taking the time to regale us mere mortals with your incredible stories. And please keep going!
Gcohen chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
It's so awesome to see a little bit more about the vestige, is one of your finest works! as always, great job.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/14/2014
Thanks for the update! I cant wait for the Vestige!
Drackall chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
Gary the eidolon... I don't know if I should laugh at the absurdity or cry in horror. Anyway it is good to be able to come back to your work here both in the final fantasy universe and just in general. I had wondered why your updates had become so rare, but believing an authors private life to be their own didn't ask.
Lazarian chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
Ahhh. Good stuff as always Raziel. I love seeing the shorts put up here on FFN since I tend to miss a few on tumblr. Ghost in the machine one was the most interesting of this lot I'd say. Was laughing my arse off there at the end at the idea of and Eidolon trying to strangle itself. xD
dillydip248 chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
Ahh this was great. I hope it really does motivate you into writing more of the vestige cause its an amazing story. Really liked how this was mixed with ordinary heroes...gotta love Averia Claire and Diana
FalconTytus chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
i actually had also thought that Lumina was an evil version of Serah or maybe her personality had been split into two different bodies - anyways good chapter all around!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
I would love to read another chapter like this. It's combining the best of both worlds!
megamar chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
If Lumina really is evil Serah things would be so much more fun, like this