Reviews for Final Fantasy XIII Omake Theatre
Vylria chapter 40 . 7/21
Oh my goddesses! This chapter makes me laugh so hard, i got weird stares from my family lolol. Thank you for the awesome briliant entertaining story. I love your shorts! You really make Fang look so dorky there, what goddess... wth xD poor Fang. OmG, the outcome oof their awkward conversation were just too funny. Light's twisted reply was just too much xD wahahhahhaha.! Poor Fang lolol.

Why is it Lumina instead of Serah? You didn't even put her in, even when Lumina said to call her other sister. Oh and Vanille is just too amusing and interesting. I like how you make her like that. Very intriguing.

Judging by how it ended, i suppose there'll be another chapter for this? I hope so. I want to see how Fang's doing. Poor dragons xD i hope they don't lose their fire too.
DschingisKhan chapter 40 . 7/10
"Okay Vanille, she says she wants something where it's a sword but it's also a gun. And it should fold up when she's not using it."

"I think I like your prospective paramour's style. You're still a nincompoop."
megamar chapter 40 . 7/9
Thanks for the Flight Raziel!
Patton chapter 40 . 7/6
Once again you've written an amazing work of fan fiction speaking of which when will you resume your other great works :-)
Jack Inqu chapter 40 . 6/29
I'm guessing that Lumina and Vanille are going to end up together before Lightning and Fang do, which would be hilarious and Vanille would totally hold it over Fang's head for all eternity.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Mr.Ncguy chapter 40 . 6/29
YOU'RE BACK! you don't know how happy I am when i see this fic updated on my e-mail. as always, you're stories always put me on a happy mood again. so please! update you're other stories!, and welcome back! :)
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 40 . 6/28
You're back with FFXIII! Woo hoo!
psyraptor chapter 40 . 6/28
YAY! MORE FF13 STUFF! been so long...

great read as always, keep it up
RedNephilim chapter 40 . 6/28
Every single one of your stories give me life.
I love your stories! Do you think you can can make some about the girls when their older? Especially averia, I want to read her love story.
shamanic demonator chapter 39 . 11/8/2015
Awesome plot, awesome writing, just pure awesomeness! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
I've read pretty much EVERYTHING yove posted and this chapter is what i keep coming back to. I'll admit it, i love it. To know that Avaria would give up so much for her sister...damn. just damn. But please...keep writing.
megamar chapter 39 . 7/26/2015
Tragic and beautiful
Tear of Light chapter 39 . 7/26/2015
These were lovely snippets. Out of them all, my favorite is the first one. :)
GravityLoL chapter 39 . 7/23/2015
Really good one, i thought you'll never post anything from this or other XIII's only stories.

Fang somehow doesn't fit to traditional army if ya ask me, she's too rich in personality to blend with other soldiers and wear the same armor. I especially liked the ending.
It match Lightning character and that little touch with her estate being turned into orphanage, oh gawd, feelings soo much.

Love's it and hopes for more and more :)