Reviews for Final Fantasy XIII Omake Theatre
shamanic demonator chapter 39 . 11/8
Awesome plot, awesome writing, just pure awesomeness! :)
I've read pretty much EVERYTHING yove posted and this chapter is what i keep coming back to. I'll admit it, i love it. To know that Avaria would give up so much for her sister...damn. just damn. But please...keep writing.
megamar chapter 39 . 7/26
Tragic and beautiful
Tear of Light chapter 39 . 7/26
These were lovely snippets. Out of them all, my favorite is the first one. :)
GravityLoL chapter 39 . 7/23
Really good one, i thought you'll never post anything from this or other XIII's only stories.

Fang somehow doesn't fit to traditional army if ya ask me, she's too rich in personality to blend with other soldiers and wear the same armor. I especially liked the ending.
It match Lightning character and that little touch with her estate being turned into orphanage, oh gawd, feelings soo much.

Love's it and hopes for more and more :)
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 39 . 7/23
Bravo, well done! I really enjoyed that second one!
guest chapter 38 . 7/3
Hahahahaha OMG, gotta love the yun farron family part, that was genius! You should make more fate/ffxiii omake ;)
roxyroxas1313 chapter 38 . 6/28
Finally the Fate universe AU! I've been waiting for this. Vanille as a mage is priceless by the way.
I can't leave a long review but thanks for this.
Tear of Light chapter 38 . 6/14
As a fan of both these series/games, I very much enjoyed this set of stories. Out of all of them, my favorites are WS#3-5. Very amusing Raziel12. :P
megamar chapter 38 . 6/10
Damn one can clearly see the awesomeness of this story! Great story au
Gcohen chapter 36 . 6/10
btw I forgot, but in the one when Serah summons Lighthing you lost the chance to make a Sister Complex and Prana Exchange joke right there :p
Gcohen chapter 38 . 6/10
When you posted this series in your tumblr I was over the moon, FSN is my favorite series and the mix with your characters made it super ultra awesome :p
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 38 . 6/9
hahahhaa cool
FalconTytus chapter 38 . 6/9
loved this - really want to start watching Fate/zero!
TykkiMikk chapter 38 . 6/9
im not sure which i like better Serah summoning her sister or fang and lightning summoning their daughters their both funny as all hell