Reviews for Rising Up
Danain chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
oh no, i was hoping more of the triangle in 13, i mean with gale being captured by snow and everything. I love triangles...
Danain chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
Absolutely love finnick and johanna.
Danain chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
I loved "a moment can change everything", and i like this too but i cant help but feel you are turning gale into a new version of peeta, and i am not okey with it because i hate peetas weakness and
exaggerated sensitivity, and im saying this not only for the crying (about sex!) in this chapter but along the story. Katniss is strong, assertive and determined, meanwhile gale follows around like a lost puppy, just like peeta did in the movie!
Sorrowbird chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I cannot describe how afraid I am to read this sequel. How did Gale die? Will Haymitch have to go to the quarter quell? Will Katniss ever recover? And the question I am wondering about the most; Is Gale really dead?
katnisslover519 chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
I'm going to guess Haymitch is not going to the quell gale is if I'm wrong I'm wrong but I have a strong feeling that gales going to the quell the story wouldn't be good if he wasn't in the quell:)
katnisslover519 chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Ok so this story and the first one to the sequal is amazing I have never cried this much only in the real hunger games sequals I love them plz make one for mockingjay please
NCCullenLover0613 chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
I freaking love Gale! I'm really enjoying this story. I was very sad at the end of the first but I'm so much better now :)

I've seen a few errors and places I wish had more elaboration but it's still very well done. Thanks for writing this!
colorprism chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
Great great great chapter! This is the first time I have *ever* read a story where Katniss's emotional horror over the firebombing of D12 rang true. Brava!
colorprism chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Good for Peeta. And Edesa seems like an excellent match for him.

I wonder if Mrs. Everdeen saw Katniss's and Gale's nocturnal activities. LOL. The poop will fly!
colorprism chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I was looking forward to seeing Peeta as a mentor. He would have rocked! Still, overall it's better to have Gale in the QQ with Katniss. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gale has a plan.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
I'm trying so hard to be OK with Peeta being with another girl. I mean I love this with Katniss and Gale but for some reason I always hate it when Peeta likes someone else even when there is no chance with Katniss. Maybe its because the girl looks like Katniss. I don't know
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
I love your Gale. He's tough but he is also human. SC Gale was terrible and so angry. This is how I see him . If he really loved Katniss he would be real not so bitter and angry.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
I just feel so bad for Peeta!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
So many emotions. Yay Gale is alive! Poor Peeta, finally got a little Katniss and now Gale is back. :(
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
well i thought that this was going to be different then the games in the books or movie. So I am done reading. would have like it better if they didn't have to go back into the games.