Reviews for Rising Up
katnisslover519 chapter 16 . 3/27
I'm going to guess Haymitch is not going to the quell gale is if I'm wrong I'm wrong but I have a strong feeling that gales going to the quell the story wouldn't be good if he wasn't in the quell:)
katnisslover519 chapter 6 . 3/27
Ok so this story and the first one to the sequal is amazing I have never cried this much only in the real hunger games sequals I love them plz make one for mockingjay please
NCCullenLover0613 chapter 19 . 1/26
I freaking love Gale! I'm really enjoying this story. I was very sad at the end of the first but I'm so much better now :)

I've seen a few errors and places I wish had more elaboration but it's still very well done. Thanks for writing this!
colorprism chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
Great great great chapter! This is the first time I have *ever* read a story where Katniss's emotional horror over the firebombing of D12 rang true. Brava!
colorprism chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Good for Peeta. And Edesa seems like an excellent match for him.

I wonder if Mrs. Everdeen saw Katniss's and Gale's nocturnal activities. LOL. The poop will fly!
colorprism chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I was looking forward to seeing Peeta as a mentor. He would have rocked! Still, overall it's better to have Gale in the QQ with Katniss. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gale has a plan.
dorkycorky88 chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
I'm trying so hard to be OK with Peeta being with another girl. I mean I love this with Katniss and Gale but for some reason I always hate it when Peeta likes someone else even when there is no chance with Katniss. Maybe its because the girl looks like Katniss. I don't know
dorkycorky88 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
I love your Gale. He's tough but he is also human. SC Gale was terrible and so angry. This is how I see him . If he really loved Katniss he would be real not so bitter and angry.
dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
I just feel so bad for Peeta!
dorkycorky88 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
So many emotions. Yay Gale is alive! Poor Peeta, finally got a little Katniss and now Gale is back. :(
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
well i thought that this was going to be different then the games in the books or movie. So I am done reading. would have like it better if they didn't have to go back into the games.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
Good story. Well done...

Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
It's one thing to gasp out loud when you are watching a TV show or movie; it's quite another to do so when reading prose, and that's exactly what I did when Gale was revealed. I guess it's a good thing that I don't always pay attention to chapter titles. Well done...

Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I feel that Katniss would never have let Gale turn himself in that easily after she just got him back. Also, since he has turned himself in, she hasn't thought about him once. She loves him but her actions don't let you know that.
Linny2pretty chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
He's alive!? Thank you sooooo much for bringing him break to its! Totally unexpected! Great job! I would say more but I wasn't to keep reading, bye for now