Reviews for Rules Reset
haleycc chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
So wonderful! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
mike13z50 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I don't know how you can keep the different stories you are working on straight, but I'm glad you can.
Rosalea12 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Yay! I'm loving this!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Ohmygod.

With every chapter I wonder how you can continue being as amazing, but then magically, you top it! I have never loved a fanfic more. I'm so excited for the next chapter xD
Once again I screamed when I saw that it was updated!
jewel74 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Oh. My. God!
Sad.. But very impressive!
All these emotional moments seem so much more emotional when you rewrite them.
Do you remember the scene where Buffy comes to the crypt, puts her hand on the door as if to open it, hesitates for a moment.. Inside, spike feels her presence, puts his hand on the opposite side, then yanks the door open but she is already gone.. I know you will be driving from now on but please please include this scene in the coming chapters. It would be perfect, a jewel in the crown with your interpretation :)
rororogers chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Love it! Can't wait to see what Spike has in mind to win this game
Sirius120 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Good chapter, I love this starting point for this story, even if it is inevitably depressing. But now you're moving off canon, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store for them next!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I always hated them for bringing her back. Not the fact that they did so much as how much trust they placed in Willow and never questioned it. Between Tara and Anya those two should have known better and spoke up. But they didn't have any power in their relationships so they couldn't. Willow she couldn't be bothered to check before she did the spell. And Buffy to place that burden on Spike was harsh. To tell him well that was the start of a friendship (that went tits up in canon!) but to tell him he couldn't tell anyone?! You know he wants to rip their heads off.

I can't wait to see where you drive us to!
Little Missy123 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Loving this! Is it gonna be all angry and hate-sex like it was in the show? Cause i hated how Buffy treated him. Great chapter!
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh, how I hope he gets to win this time.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ohmygod
Is it sad that I screamed when I saw this?
Just as amazing as I Like To Win, possibly better, is such a thing is possible. 33333333333
I love this so much... moremoremore (:

And thanks for mentioning me in the dedication, I screamed again when I saw it xD
NausicA chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yes! I'm so excited for this story. I was definitely hoping for a sequel, and here it is. I like that you set it after she returns from the dead, it fits well.
jewel74 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A sequel to I Like to Win! What a wonderful surprise :)

Great starting chapter. Left me speechless with the heartbreaking return scene. Very emotional...
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I dug the stream of consciousness thing you had going on throughout the last half of the story. The made a minute seem to last much much longer. Fitting for the scene that was playing out, where perception would make time seem to stand still.

I like to Win was such a nicely contained story it makes me very curious as to where you can go on this continuation.
teddybear-514 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww that's one of my favorite scenes from the series. Wonderful!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »