Reviews for Rules Reset
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
How many times can I read this?! LOVED IT! This is most definately the BEST fanfiction in all of the world! (Just saying)

Sorry I wasn't there when it ended, I was AFK for a few months, but this was worth the wait!

Can this just become canon? Now please?

Neon Raver
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
(Just letting you know, it's me, Neon Raver xD )
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I disapear for a few months and now your at 76,000 words?! Holy _! I have some catching up to do! I missed looking forward to the latest chapter!

So excited! I'll review again when I've finished!
mary chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Awww! I live this!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Loved it! I love all your versions of Spike.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful last scene. I love the dialogue that isn't dialogue. Made for a wonderful flow of narrative.
Suzanne chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful, angsty, mushy and smutty.
ry123red chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to pause my frantic reading of this story to say that i absolutely LOVE the line, "every night i save you." It is like seriously touching and amazing. Also, i love the way to portray Buffy. I've only watched through season 5, but she kinda acts like a bitch to spike in the show, which has always annoyed me. But in this story she is kind and appreciates him. Anyways, I really wish I didn't have to get up early for class tomorrow so i could stay up late and finish this story. lol. Great job so far!
PeaceHeather chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Beautiful scene. Thank you for this. Also btw, while Elysian Fields is down a bunch of us are hanging out in Chatzy as a kind of support group. PM me for the address if you want to pop in.
tawny chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Beautifully written! Loved it! Thanks for a great story!
tawny chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Its taken me all week to finish this story...its been well worth it. On to the final chapter!
tawny chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Ok, thought I would mid-story review... but I don't want to stop so going on to the next chapter.

This chapter kicked ass btw!
tawny chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I love how you combine your previous story with this one and add in stuff from the show...its really good!
Alottalove chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
awe, so sweet and loving. perfect ending
Illusera chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I'm glad they found some peace. It's too bad they don't have that in the main storyline. A lovely ending.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »