Reviews for Rules Reset
omslagspapper chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
"I'm a - a small adult. Okay a small adult with flamingo legs, but whatever."

lol oh dawnie

also, i knew this was gonna get M-y
jewel74 chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
A win-win-win situation: Spike wins Buffy, Buffy wins her lost heaven in Spike, and the reader wins a perfect happy ending.
So, once more with feeling: "Thank you"
jewel74 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Oh Sweet, dearest Sweet..
Right now, I am the one who wants to fall to her knees and weep or worship.. or both at the same time.. for I am torn between joy and sorrow!
Cause,
A. You are about to end this wonderful story.. which is inevitable, I know, but refuse to comprehend
B. You created a perfect boyfriend out of this fiend called Spike, and I am truly in love with him this time
C. You are raising the rating to M

I shall go, lose myself in the final chapter now..
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
"and he's emotionally adopted you." d'aw, anya (heart)

this is like the opposite of a vicious cycle
SushiBar chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
i loved this story, how you could really ser their relationship growing and getting Buffy to the point of actually loving him
Sirius120 chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I'm glad you decided to change the rating for this final chapter. As you said, this is a true love story, and I think this pulls it all together. It has been refreshing to read a story that is focused on a tender, romantic storyline. I'm glad they can find their piece of heaven together :-)
rororogers chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Spuffy at its best ... though that can be said for all of your stories. I would say Spike very much so won. He got the one thing he wanted the most, Buffy.
teddybear-514 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Aww. Love it!
MaireAilbhe chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
*super happy dreamy sigh* Boy, did I need this after the craptastic day I had today!
You're the best! :)
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Shiny happy ending. Thanks for the feel goods because some days they're needed more than others.
ginar369 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
That was a perfect ending. It was always hard for Buffy to say I love you after Angel. So glad she was able to realize her feelings and tell Spike. They deserve it. Finding some happiness along with the knowledge that heaven is there waiting for her when she finally returns should help ease the burden of being back.
Rosalea12 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Yay! A happy ending.

Now I love you but that's two short stories so to Unknown you go! Hehe.
Touch The Dark chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
What an amazing end to a fab story going to miss it loads
Rosalea12 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Yay for the final author's note! Bring on the Spuffy loving! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Squee! Can't wait for the last chapter!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »