Reviews for Rules Reset
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Squee! Can't wait for the last chapter!
Sirius120 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Ooohh, I can't wait for the final chapter! Hopefully you'll post it soon :-)
Sirius120 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
It's kind of refreshing to read these chapters that are just about happiness. Don't get me wrong, I love the angst and drama, but this story is such a nice change of pace. There was a scene in this chapter that I thought was especially poignant-Giles, Xander & Spike are all waiting on pins and needles for Buffy to react to their re-fit efforts. I just picture each of them preening, for different reasons, when "his girl" responds so positively. I also love to see Spike and Buffy, with their Freudian slips, trying to plan a date! LOL, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
Illusera chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
lol What a way for Dawn to break that silence. And the song really fits; it was a good choice. And in the previous chapter it was hilarious how everyone reacted to the bridesmaid dresses! XD Of course they have my sympathies though. n_n
alexiarrose chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I have always, always looooved this song. Wish I could have heard the version you did, though. Songs in fics - most authors force the fic to fit the song. You, however, have a knack at choosing just the right song for the fic. So much to love here - from furry confusion to cobwebby spells. "Me an' her, we're the youngest and the oldest people I've ever met." - now that one definitely made me smile. Well, that, and the "M" warning at the end (Oh, thank God came to mind). What can I say - all the "plumbing" references have to go somewhere, right? ;)
SushiBar chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
I love this building tension between Buffy and Spike and I love the idea of taking her out of town for a night
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Ive watched few random episodes of BTVS Lately and good god Joss and the writers were pretty horrible to the star of the show. Im sure she probably had regular dates with Riley but as you intimated in this chapter Im pretty sure that's it. No normal funtimes really.(maybe you could count Wood, but his character creeped me out.) Anyway, having that pointed out made me feel bad for Buffy.

I always dug that "rough and tumble" scene in the basement of the Magic Box in the original episode and I thought your version of that scene worked in much the same way. All in all a strong chapter with some of the usual sweetness, humor, and Spike/Buffy awkwardness both in reaction and interaction.

Little post script. You used maybe my favorite Halloween Song and somehow you set a really nice intimate setting with it. Pretty impressive I think.
MaireAilbhe chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Mmmmmm! I love, too! :D
ginar369 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
It always bothered me how they treated her like a savior when it came to taking care of the things that went bump in the night. But in the next breath like she was a child when it came to her personal life. Have they forgotten she is the slayer? I mean seriously ANY guy who went to far would get tossed across the room. So what's the big deal with her hanging out with Spike? It always was more Xander and Giles than the women. Sure Willow would probably back Xander, but I never got the feeling that she would have really cared. Glad to see Willow being supportive this time around though.
jewel74 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I do not want to sound shallow by writing only wow.. but WOW!
This is more than a story, you created a whole new world for us.
Amazing chapters, both 9 & 10.
teddybear-514 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Wonderful as usual!
alexiarrose chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Sneaky vampire confessor. Luvitluvitluvit! And the roller coaster that is dress shopping with two witches, a teenage blob of energy, a slayer and a vengeance demon-y gal in full-on bride fever. Those poor, poor clerks! Of course, it's their own damn fault for carrying radioactive taffeta in the first place. The sweetness and humor threaded throughout are just so awesome. I'm afraid you're gonna swipe that trophy right out from under Spike's sexy nose.
Touch The Dark chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
That was another good chapter I loved the fact xander got on with spike
mike13z50 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Oh what a fun chapter, girls day out with all the girls together. The guys bonding over turning wrenches and drinking, then Buffy and Spike on the back porch. Sigh
rororogers chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
This chapter made me giggle so much ... and the spuffy fluff at the end made me smile. I think Spike so deserves the trophy for that round, though he would argue buffy does because just seeing her happy makes him happy
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »