Reviews for within the tides
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ha! I can just see the look on Winston's face as he realizes he's been 'had' and thinks "bastard".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good one shot! I liked it! I would not mind reading more of this story. It was short, but held my attention. I know the early days of their partnership had to be very interesting and with Guerrero popping in, explosive. Well done!
veniceit chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was a nice, unexpected surprise. What a great little story. So telling! You have great insight to what their beginning was like. The beginning, sometime the show did such a good job at teasing us with but not ever really giving us the answers, is something I think any Human Target fan craves. And you are brilliant at giving us little pieces, whether it be this story or in your others.

Chance was adorable, you just wanted pinch his cheek, and he has this ability to get people to care deeply for him...quickly. Winston was "in" really quick. And Guerrero never completely let go.

Ahhh, the start of a beautiful trio!
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
A very good short story, even drugged to the gills Guerrero is thinking about the prospect of prodding poor WInston. It suited the character to a T.
I hope you continue and show us what happened next, when Poor Winston first has to deal with a injuried Guerrero when the other is up and on his feet, and he finds out just who Chance rescued.
More please :)
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I see you've taken a little time out from English Journey and Jishin means... ;-). You know, what I like most about your little "getting to know" one-shots is that they're absolutely believable. Given what we know about the boys, I can imagine it happening just like this.
The beginning is absolutely ROFLOL! That last job sounds like a typical "things never go according to plan"-situation ;-). And I don't even want to think about Winston and the aerobics trial... LOL.
And then - as I've come to expect from one of your stories - the mood switches to something more serious. And the ending is simply awwwwwww...
RobertDowneyJrLove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this story! I think Winston would have said something like that to Guerrero, if only to protect Chance.