Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
doubledamn chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I am really hating the Revolutionary Army at the moment. Why can't hey just expose the True History, topple the government and be done with it? Why do they have to go about being worse manipulators than Sengoku during the Whitebeard War? If Luffy ever finds out about the underhanded and double dealings, not to mention the killing off your own men that Dragon did. He would go nuts.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
This better be fixed by the end of the Story.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Harem's are so much fun aren't they? A good idea and pitch, let's see if you can deliver...
Gamelover41592 chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
great work
CelestarKnight chapter 55 . 8/16/2013
Man you really went far when creating these characters. Though I have a question will the One Piece still prove as a major point to the story as it does in canon or have great influence. Also are you going to cover Madame Sharley's prediction of Luffy supposedly destroying fishman island since that in canon seemed to have been foreshadowing an event that may come to pass.
coolking chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
great chapter it would be really cool if luffy had learned from dragon on how to get another devil fruit power and i think if he does it should be ace
CelestarKnight chapter 54 . 8/3/2013
Will whatever happened to Luffy's mom be explained? Also will the Strawhats get any stronger or anything to give them an edge. Since it seems all the power keeps going to the revolutionary and so far they are barely surviving each fight even with just asking but how are the other characters that know Luffy taking things like for example Makino, Dadan, the people of Cocoyashi village,etc. Also I agree Luffy shouldn't get the "mera mera no mi" since he can make fire based attacks already like "red hawk."
Mugen7 chapter 54 . 8/3/2013
Hands down, Badass chapter. I think I've understood Haki better from you than watching/reading it in the series. Well detailed and thoroughly explained. Honestly you've got some grande imagination and I'm looking forward to your future chapters.

Gr8 work.
Lazy-CatDemon chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Whoa... that's a lot of bashing. Nice story though.
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 54 . 8/2/2013
Holy shit I understood all that haki stuff! The reference to use your own haki against yourself is something I can easily understand, you're using your own talents against yourself to become better and have more control over your own abilities. Its a simple consept really, but that doesn't change how surprised I am bout understanding ALL that haki facts ya put in nere. Holy shit.
Gamelover41592 chapter 54 . 8/2/2013
that was great where do you come up with this stuff
Googlemo chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
The story so far is BAD. your writing skills SUCK:
""You know it's thanks to Luffy-san that we really became such close friends. I mean both of us are princesses and had our kingdom saved by him. And we both hold him in high regards," said Vivi"

LOL WHAT?! Such close friends after 5minutes of talking?! I already see you will make harem disgusting in this fic. What nonsense you were talking about, like this fic is about War?! Where is fight with 3 emperors? You realise that Emperors & Admirals are the strongest guys in original story? And you made them look like shit.

You should read some GOOD fics before you start crap like that. Also make your retarded comments in different font.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Blackbeard is a false D.
Also well written, good story it just happens to be one that I don't care for. You can't do stuff like this to the Straw-Hats, however I will continue to read because I want to know how this ends.
hades200 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
actualiza la historia por favor
CelestarKnight chapter 53 . 7/17/2013
Will the strawhats use any of the new moves they may learn
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »