Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 54 . 8/2/2013
Holy shit I understood all that haki stuff! The reference to use your own haki against yourself is something I can easily understand, you're using your own talents against yourself to become better and have more control over your own abilities. Its a simple consept really, but that doesn't change how surprised I am bout understanding ALL that haki facts ya put in nere. Holy shit.
gamelover41592 chapter 54 . 8/2/2013
that was great where do you come up with this stuff
Googlemo chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
The story so far is BAD. your writing skills SUCK:
""You know it's thanks to Luffy-san that we really became such close friends. I mean both of us are princesses and had our kingdom saved by him. And we both hold him in high regards," said Vivi"

LOL WHAT?! Such close friends after 5minutes of talking?! I already see you will make harem disgusting in this fic. What nonsense you were talking about, like this fic is about War?! Where is fight with 3 emperors? You realise that Emperors & Admirals are the strongest guys in original story? And you made them look like shit.

You should read some GOOD fics before you start crap like that. Also make your retarded comments in different font.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Blackbeard is a false D.
Also well written, good story it just happens to be one that I don't care for. You can't do stuff like this to the Straw-Hats, however I will continue to read because I want to know how this ends.
hades200 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
actualiza la historia por favor
CelestarKnight chapter 53 . 7/17/2013
Will the strawhats use any of the new moves they may learn
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I finally realized what the problem is... Your word processor has somehow been set to supplant the occurrence of 'ren' in any word with the word 'Sabo'... An example would be when you typed 'currently', but it came out as 'curSabotly'... You may want to look into getting that fixed.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/29/2013
this chapter is really touching
Doctor Dandy chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
"Thank you father, I am happy to be here and I would serve you till death," replied Luffy.

Yeah, no. Not worth reading.

- Thorndsword
mad100141 chapter 52 . 6/25/2013
Give it to him give it to luffy( ace's mera mera no mi) he would get a level in baddass and Kurohige has two, also by getting the mera mera no mi it would be like Ace is getting a second chance at fighting Blackbeard. Also, it's lying not lieing,
hades200 chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
por favor no tardes tanto en actualizar
gamelover41592 chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
that was a good chapter so how long until they see luffy again?
bads chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
dark stuff right here... Karma its all fun and games till someone does the same things to you
Iori Yagami chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I understood.
As Naruto, Luffy hides sadness and loneliness behind the mask.
Because of his suffering and darkness, Luffy mourned the death of his brother Ace.
He had a hard life.
Luffy keep your happy smile and goofy attitude, did not want his crew cares about him.
Same as Naruto, he wears a mask to hide his sorrows.
If Nami apologizes, Luffy will accept.
And Sanji? If Sanji begs forgiveness, Luffy shows contempt for useless cook.
Luffy tells Sanji has repented for inviting a cook idiot to join the crew because of his affection for women.
Luffy can brutally beat Sanji, is responsible for the output Luffy and caused wrath of Nami.
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »