Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
Guest chapter 40 . 2/8/2013
Dawww I can't wait for it to get back to our dark Luffy
Alexpv22 chapter 40 . 2/8/2013
As always, I am loving the concept of your story. I'm just sorely anxious for the crew to come across Luffy again.

I really want to see not only how they would react to the truth of what he had done, I also want to see if he'll become sadistic toward each member of his former crew.

PLEASE show that soon
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
awesome chapter i cant wait to see what other powers doflamingo and drake will show and what other powers the strawhats have gain. the strawhats need to gain lots of before they are ready to take on the knight of d. u should have zoro and sanji start to show signs of having haoshoku haki because if they gain and master haoshoku haki they will be able to fight on the level of commanders or even the knights of d and you should have the crew start to learn how to use haki cause that will increase there powers to get ready to fight the revolutinary army have them be taught by rayleigh or garp or who ever. i would like to see marguerite or conis in the harem but i would like the story anyway if u dont put them in it and i look forward to seeing who the rest of the crew will end up with. im wondering if your going to have kaya or shakky will get involved in the war and im wondering if u will have all the commander be able to use haoshoku haki since will know most of the shichibuki /Aka: hancock, mihawk, and doflamigo/. and i look forward to seeing when law, hancock, and kidd apear in the story and u need to come with a name for the fruit drake and doflamingo ate so we can now what the full abilites of there devil fruit and u should have hawkins as a revoultionary commander
snakeboy33 chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
I like the story you have here, but I would like to maybe see more of what's going on with Luffy. Maybe you could flesh out a budding relationship with Vivi and Shirahoshi.
snakeboy33 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
This is good, but you're falling into the same trap most people fall into. The OCs are too powerful.
nameless chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
I'm so happy you updated I thought you abandoned it but I'm happy I was wrong. Anyway awsome as always and can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm sorry if this is annoying but I had to ask about aokiji appearing. He wasn't present during the fall so I hope we see him soon.

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK DUDE AND DON'T STOP UNTIL THE END.
hades200 chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
actualiza pronto no tardes mucho por favor
gamelover41592 chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
update soon
Guest chapter 37 . 1/31/2013
nice job and keep up the good work. when did teach eat the cerebreus fruit?
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
awesome chapter and they are finally going after the ancient weapons and judgeing by what u said the one they are sending to get shirahoshi has to be sanbi. and understand why dragon who go after shirahoshi first because she hes greatest threat in the hands of hes enemys because if he were to use uranus against them shirahoshi would take control of it. i cant wait for the anti-revolutionary alliance to form and hancock, saint cassandra, law, kidd, garp, sengoku, and the other good marines and pirates to show up in the story. but the part i want to see the most is when they reveal who luffy's mother is to the strawhats and the rest of the alliance. and i hope u end the fight next chapter so we can move on with the story. and u should add marguerite, silk, and conis into the harem
hades200 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
nuevo capitulo please
gamelover41592 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
ok can't wait for the next chapter by the way is the reason luffy joined the rebels the same reason in your abandon one piece shippuden story
Herp Derp chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
OOOOooookayyyyy as much as I love this fic I really wish you would write a real chapter theses profiles I couldn't really careless for... In fact for some reason they piss me off I check the story to see that's it's updated and WAHLA! It's just a profile... *sigh* your a really great writer so maybe you should like... Write... Ya know? We really want to see Luffy meet the crew again :3
gamelover41592 chapter 37 . 1/27/2013