Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
Mugen7 chapter 46 . 3/31/2013
Good chapter. Will Vivi and Shirahoshi learn the truth to why "rubber bastard" disbanded from the crew? Not that I think it's really relevant but just curious.
dangerdude321 chapter 46 . 3/31/2013
this is a great story i like the chapter and really hope you update straight away and hope to see the knight of d next chapter
gamelover41592 chapter 46 . 3/30/2013
well great chapter and all but I have a question when will vivi and shirahoshi find out why luffy left?
cool king chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
great story now that the straw hats have arrived i wish they meet the dark luffy in fishman island and fight and lose to luffy hope you update soon
gamelover41592 chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
well that went well
Guest chapter 43 . 3/17/2013
Please but luffy as the knight I really want him to fight his crew and the fisman island and even shirahoshi
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 43 . 3/13/2013
so the new arc starts i wonder what u have planed for this arc and who is that mysterous women shirahoshi is hugging i look forward to finding out. i still dont think the straw hats will be strong anoff to take on a knight but i will just have to wait and see what happens and i think you should have jimbe join in the fight with the strawhats to fight the knight i think then they will have the power to fight that knight
gamelover41592 chapter 43 . 3/13/2013
well off to a good start
hades200 chapter 43 . 3/13/2013
no tardes mucho a actualizar por favor
lightning lord chapter 42 . 3/12/2013
aweson story i hope you update it and cant wait to see what happens at fishman island
Guest chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
Chapter was good.. like to read more
badman0121 chapter 42 . 3/9/2013
i really hope that you update this story it is so great i can't wait for the straw hats to meet the knight of d and i wish the knight was luffy
hades200 chapter 42 . 3/7/2013
publica pronto vengaaa
TK421 chapter 42 . 2/27/2013
This story is an amazing twist on the One Piece world. You have done a fantastic job about the characters and the story. Thank you very much for writing this story and for the author notes at the end explaining your motives and how things work in this world. I cannot wait for more adventures of the Straw Hat crew against the Knights of D and Dragon.
Black Hair chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I know that Luffy enter in conflict with crew,mainly the New World it's troubling crew and Nami,except Luffy.I knew what's happening with New World,Doflamingo resigned,Aokiji 're working for someone,can be Monkey D. Dragon,Eustass Kid,Hawkins e Apoo if form Shirley predicted terrible future and viewed Luffy as a monster destroyind Fishman Island?Prediction of Shirley can be and Nami not will inseparable friends on account of say cruel things for Luffy,that abandons if become a cold person.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »