Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
hades200 chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
pon el siguiente pronto por favor
nameless chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter as always. When you delay too much I think your canceling the fic and it would be a real shame if you did. There are too many good fic that were cancelled. Keep up the good work till the end.

P.S. when will luffy show again. Can't w
ait for the first meeting between captain and crew.
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
i like this we got dive into kuma past and reason for helping the strawhats. i cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
This is soooo great! I can't wait for the crew to find Luffy and he beats them up or maybe he'll just be all cold and mean? Ya think he'll cry? Derp I kinda want him to be mean XD CAN'T WAIT UPDATE SOON!
nine-tailed triforce chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
wow this story just keeps getting better and better xD
gamelover41592 chapter 33 . 1/8/2013
good chapter, but again I ask do you really think dragon is like this in the actual one piece series and I don't mean your dragon I mean oda's
YAHAHAHAHAH chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
Lol you "GARP HAS TO DIE!" okay maybe you didn't say it like that but it was still funny :3 I can't wait untill Luffy encounters the crew! This story is awesome! Please update soon!
mad100141 chapter 31 . 12/22/2012
I enjoy the story and on my guees of who is being tested i sould bet on luffy, also will hancock make an appearance i dont want garp to die dont kill him is it neccesary cant he appear withthe straw hats and have luffy realize the deception his father did to him so he saves garp please im f
hades200 chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
capitulo genial continua escribiendo por faaa
gamelover41592 chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
ok that is good
hades200 chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
sigue con la historia esta muy bien
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
I like your story very much and hope you finish it. The only thing that i dont like is the way luffy left. I read shippuden and know you could have done better, but still epic fic.

One question. is Garp going to make an appearance?
shinjojin chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Omg, Chapter 30 is now officially my favorite chapter in this whole story as it thoroughly explains the same great potential strengths of Robin's devil fruit powers that I too believe are possible have things gone differently. Hell, those same possiblities are what drove me to creating both "The Nico Robin: Rokushiki style" and "The Huaquandao (Way of the blossoming fist) style" projects in the first freaking place!

?t12628&p508192&viewfull1#post508192
?t31947&p2134227&viewfull1#post2134227

Anyways, Awesome story so far! Keep it up! :)
gamelover41592 chapter 30 . 12/14/2012
whoa you work fast, also do you really think the revolutionary army is like this or are you just trying to go for a good story?
hades200 chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
continua la historia es una pasada me gusta mucho
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »