Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
gamelover41592 chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
update soon
Guest chapter 37 . 1/31/2013
nice job and keep up the good work. when did teach eat the cerebreus fruit?
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
awesome chapter and they are finally going after the ancient weapons and judgeing by what u said the one they are sending to get shirahoshi has to be sanbi. and understand why dragon who go after shirahoshi first because she hes greatest threat in the hands of hes enemys because if he were to use uranus against them shirahoshi would take control of it. i cant wait for the anti-revolutionary alliance to form and hancock, saint cassandra, law, kidd, garp, sengoku, and the other good marines and pirates to show up in the story. but the part i want to see the most is when they reveal who luffy's mother is to the strawhats and the rest of the alliance. and i hope u end the fight next chapter so we can move on with the story. and u should add marguerite, silk, and conis into the harem
hades200 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
nuevo capitulo please
gamelover41592 chapter 39 . 1/31/2013
ok can't wait for the next chapter by the way is the reason luffy joined the rebels the same reason in your abandon one piece shippuden story
Herp Derp chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
OOOOooookayyyyy as much as I love this fic I really wish you would write a real chapter theses profiles I couldn't really careless for... In fact for some reason they piss me off I check the story to see that's it's updated and WAHLA! It's just a profile... *sigh* your a really great writer so maybe you should like... Write... Ya know? We really want to see Luffy meet the crew again :3
gamelover41592 chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
good work
hades200 chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
nuevo capitulo vengaaa
hades200 chapter 36 . 1/25/2013
capitulo nuevo please
hades200 chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
sigue con la historia please
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
great chapter a lot of information. i like this but i have to tell u this ur extending the fight to long u kind of dragon z-ing it ur takeing alittle to long on this fight. now just saying it ur story u can do what every u want with it and i love the story no matter what u do but keep this in mind doe
gamelover41592 chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
great chapter, but I hope they meet luffy soon, also do you really think that is what the will of d is or is this just an attempt to make the story even better?
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
No offense to you, but despite what you think or what you may have intended this is really a bashfic. You've made Dragon massively out of character, just so he can be a villain. Rather than something like this, you could have had Dragon be the same as his canon self, and still be the villain by exploring themes such as what would happen if the world goverment was destroyed and the world fell into anarchy, rather than this simplistic portrayal.
gamelover41592 chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
got it thanks for clearing it up
oassinz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
A very good story cant wait to see what happens next :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »