Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
Son of Whitebeard chapter 68 . 12/28/2014
good to see your planning aHEAD
Judy Budgie644 chapter 68 . 12/26/2014
love this chapter :)
gamelover41592 chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
Have a Merry Christmas
diaboo chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
No no no no no no pleaee dont do it like that? It will be boring and become a completely uselesly scruwed fanfic. And it will go down in history as the worst one piece fanfic ever made and you will be the biggest fanfic writwr failure.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Oh my God you suck at writing…
Sailor Pandabear chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
well, as long as you write/type, i am fine with any decision.
theyuyu96 chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
I think that Luffy, before or after the reunion with the Strawhats, has to meet her mother, who can tell him the truth: so Luffy will be able to turn against Dragon. He can have a talk with Garp too.
I can't wai for the next chapter, I really love your story!
John Black chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I read everything, I'm impressed that you are doing great work.
You have to understand that we know what Luffy did with his companions.
I quote Baron Omatsuri as an example.
Baron almost killed the crew, Luffy had a serious fight with Sanji, who blamed their captain for disappearance of Robin, Usopp and Chopper.
The swoop between Luffy and Sanji almost collapsed crew of Straw Hat.
Luckily for Luffy after the Baron's defeat, his companions did not remind them what happened.
Luffy decided not to tell your friends about the incident for fear that they decide to leave the crew, but I'm sure Luffy know that they have lost confidence.
It was a "taboo" that he did not want to remember.
Search HeroR, read the story, chapter 37 and 38: "Mist of Memories"
The entity insulted and provoked Luffy for being lousy captain and said the cold words:
"Do not play dumb. It was his exaggerated ego, selfishness and arrogance that killed his brother and caused those around you to suffer needlessly."
"You can keep playing dumb all you want, but you know you carry the sins. You knew from the beginning that you were in over your head when you went to Impel Down and Marineford. Other constantly warned that you were not ready and you could only get yourself and others killed for their reckless and negligent actions. But, in their arrogance, you know best. Do you really believe that you were able to save his brother than anyone else. "
What he said is all true entity, Luffy has caused many problems for their children's behavior.
I still quote Thriller Bark and the sacrifice of Zoro as an example.
Who ordered almost all crew and almost caused the death of a mate?
It Luffy.
Zoro almost died because of Luffy, look see, after Kuma left the Thriller Bark, Luffy had not heard and acted as silly as if nothing had happened.
This attitude displeased Sanji, who saw "Marimo" had almost covered in blood.
Zoro sacrificed himself to save his captain and almost died, miraculously still alive.
If Luffy learned about sacrifice of Zoro, he would regret for his arrogance.
Do you understand? Luffy's stupid, that caused all this mess: Baron Omatsuri, Skypiea, Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, Sabaody and Impel Down.
He thinks World Government is responsible for everything to happen, maybe right, but Luffy is not to blame for this mess, but naive behavior.
If he acts so smart, serious, cold, calculating and mature, nothing would have happened.
Maybe Luffy would never punch in Tenryuubito and his companions would not have disappeared, perhaps Luffy would have warned Ace stop chasing Blackbeard, perhaps Luffy could defeat Lucy and CP9 and save Robin without difficulty and put his teammates in danger, if ever there the Whitebeard War and Luffy could continue traveling with his companions without problems, there is never Impel Down and Marineford, Luffy would never suffer. But the World Government and Navy, especially Akainu still pose problems for Luffy. They could do anything to prevent Luffy becomes a potential threat.
Luffy when it acted like idiots caused problems and confusion started as Sabaody, Impel Down and Marineford and caused Ace's death.
Luffy must learn to act as serious and mature captain, can not depend on the crew and does not put his family in danger.
He is dependent on crew: He can not use a sword, can not sail the seas, can not cook, can not heal wounds, is not clever, it can not build or repair a ship and can not lie.
Luffy need to stop relying on the crew, be a man, be serious and be more mature and trust yourself.
I do not like when Luffy is selfish and does not agree with his companions, Nami, for example.
He wanted perilous adventure without knowing the danger is still there.
It's time to learn from Luffy lesson.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 67 . 11/20/2014
very complicated and intriguing.
Jakeflado chapter 67 . 11/1/2014
Another fantastic chapter. I swear I'll always be glad I found this story. All the plot twists, dialogue, fights, and the story itself is just something I'll always find amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Zeyro chapter 67 . 10/29/2014
I really hate this guy as a bad guy, while I haven't posted much by the end of this part. I just find him annoying and felt he stayed around far to long than what was needed. Anyway just felt like I needed to say that. Cant wait for the next one.
gamelover41592 chapter 67 . 10/29/2014
excellent work but apart from keeping slaves how exactly is your dragon evil?
3d2y chapter 66 . 10/29/2014
Amazing chapter and amazing theme, but a quick question, is it possible for luffa to gain the rinnegan from naruto since the only method to obtain those eyes is by going threw mental and physical pain. Will there be a character like Baraggan Luisenbarn. Please, focus on updating the book.
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »