Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
3d2y chapter 66 . 10/29/2014
Amazing chapter and amazing theme, but a quick question, is it possible for luffa to gain the rinnegan from naruto since the only method to obtain those eyes is by going threw mental and physical pain. Will there be a character like Baraggan Luisenbarn. Please, focus on updating the book.
Endless Strategy Games chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
No. I'm sorry, but no. This is absolutely ridiculous. To begin with, Luffy does not get bothered by trivial things like this. He's never even gotten mildly angry over this sort of thing. He'd laugh it off.

And another thing, he doesn't have an inadequacy complex. He spent two years working just to make sure he WOULD be able to be a good captain for his crew. I cannot imagine anything making Luffy feel so inadequate as to stop being captain, except for the death of one or more crew members.

These characters have been through so much with each other, care for each other more than anything, and you're saying that they would seriously abandon each other over something so petty? It's bad writing, plain and simple.
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 34 . 10/17/2014
Crew is getting cocky
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 61 . 10/13/2014
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 60 . 10/13/2014
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 59 . 10/13/2014
.' i really wanna see luffy and his "former" crew reunite -_-...
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 55 . 10/13/2014
Finally thought they were gonna reunite with Luffy but that was just a big ass NOPE!
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 53 . 10/13/2014
*sigh* everytime i read something and it has rape for some reason it just gets me depressed and makes me wanna rip someones jaws open...literally
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 48 . 10/13/2014
Wish Luffy was the one who came to capture Shirahoshi and then The Straw Hats sees a fishman screaming in pain being ripped apart by Luffy...
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 46 . 10/13/2014
HAHAHAHA I HATE KOHZA! putting Vivi in Luffy's harem was a good idea
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Marc127 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Have you read the manga?
Doflamingo suffered much and had his hard life, he remembered Naruto.
It is equal to Naruto who spent his life through hell in Konoha.
Gee, Doflamingo faced anger and hatred of the villagers and was brutally beaten by locals because of Tenryuubitos.
Dude, you see Doflamingo is much like Naruto, had his difficult life and was hated, despised and abused by residents because of Tenryuubitos.
Naruto has suffered greatly, but his life is different from life of Doflamingo
The life of Doflamingo is ten times worse than life of Naruto.
Maybe Naruto may have been beaten by villagers and ninjas when he was young, but it is different to what we saw Doflamingo suffer brutal beatings and almost dies.
I have to admit that I feel sorry for Doflamingo, but he deserved than I expected.
He deserved a harsh punishment, residents was treated like garbage.
Residents discovers that brat is Tenryuubito and want to kill them Doflamingo and his family to avenge their loved ones who died in the hands of Tenryuubitos.
I was very shocked and wondered why Oda would reveal bad childhood and the past of Doflamingo.
Kishimoto never revealed bad childhood and the past of Naruto so that children can not see.
snakeboy33 chapter 66 . 10/8/2014
I hope you continue this. I'd love to see Hancock.
Jakeflado chapter 66 . 10/1/2014
Ok that was uncalled for. Haters will be haters. Nonetheless this story is fantastic and if this was a what if manga of One Piece than I'd definitely read it. I hope you update soon because I need my Holy War fix!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/29/2014