Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
themaximus chapter 65 . 4/4/2015
FOR THE LAST TIME,PLEASE,REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE 12 QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE THAT I SENT TO YOU.
REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE.
themaximus chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THESE 12 QUESTIONS THAT I SENT TO YOU.
REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE.
themaximus chapter 66 . 3/8/2015
PLEASE,ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE.
themaximus chapter 67 . 3/7/2015
PLEASE,REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE 12 QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE THAT I SENT TO YOU.
themaximus chapter 68 . 3/7/2015
PLEASE,REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE 12 QUESTIONS THAT ARE IN THE MESSAGE THAT I SENT TO YOU.
REALLY REALLY REALLY PLEASE,ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
traitor chapter 68 . 1/18/2015
Back stabbing no good lier. Your not a fanfic writer, yout are just a big fat lier.
TheOnlyKing chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Is this a DARK Luffy that STAYS DARK or a REDEMPTION FIC where Luffy gets dark but later redeems himself? PLEASE RESPOND!
pirateprince chapter 68 . 12/30/2014
we dont carebjust updateit killing us haveing to wait «:[] ·
Jakeflado chapter 68 . 12/28/2014
Hmm... well if it progresses the story faster than I'm all for it, just as long as the one-shots aren't too vague. I'm looking forward to these one-shots and I wish you luck!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 68 . 12/28/2014
good to see your planning aHEAD
Judy Budgie644 chapter 68 . 12/26/2014
love this chapter :)
gamelover41592 chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
Have a Merry Christmas
diaboo chapter 68 . 12/25/2014
No no no no no no pleaee dont do it like that? It will be boring and become a completely uselesly scruwed fanfic. And it will go down in history as the worst one piece fanfic ever made and you will be the biggest fanfic writwr failure.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »