Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
SaintNicholas119 chapter 65 . 8/12/2014
This is a decent fanfic, though there are some areas you can work on. I notice you don't use exclamation marks very often. This is fine in the narration, as adding ! to it can come across as ridiculous. However, the shortage of them in dialogue makes a lot of what they say seem flat and dull. Like ""No don't Brook he's too strong" shouted Nami" or "Chopper, you teme". Both of those would easily warrant exclamation marks. As well, the random usage of some Japanese words. It makes sense for "chan" or "san" which don't translate well into English, or the attack names which could be a pain to translate, but words like "arigato" or "teme" which are easily translatable just seem out of place. This could be a personal preference of yours, and I know several online manga translators tend to do the same. Also, not exactly important to the story, but presentation can be improved by clearly distinguishing the author's notes from the story itself. Some authors do this by making the notes all bold, or by putting in sequence breaks. You could also do the same with the flashbacks. I found Luffy's behaviour around the start of the fic to be too out-of-character to be believable, but its a basic premise of the fic so I suppose not much can be changed about that. I'm not a particularly avid reader of the fic, so I can't offer any other critiques, this is just what I notice upfront. I wish you all the best.
gerson chapter 66 . 8/7/2014
It was good keep going
gamelover41592 chapter 66 . 8/6/2014
65-66: incredible chapters and is their anyway to stop him?
Asura94 chapter 64 . 8/1/2014
Please continue with the story, I wanna see what happens when thy meet Luffy again.
Onepiecelover chapter 64 . 7/28/2014
Loving the whole story so far but listen can you please just update your chapter and could you try to add a character oc with similar powers that match Cole, and Delsin from the infamous game series.
One piece fanlov chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
Amazing story so far and amazing drama to top it of but here's a few question
you add a character with the power to transform into a creature like the nitro from toriko or the horse king Heraku from toriko or even the stronghold rhino from toriko.
there be an oc charavter with similar spun related abilities like zebra from toriko.
And finally will the actual main hero from toriko, toriko himself appear in this fanfic just like in the crossover special.
If so please try to use the wolf fire dragon from toriko because by power level standards, it's equal to the power of Uranus, heck maybe even stronger.
Please just update this story I'm begging you man.
castanedacarlosdaniel7 chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
excellent your amazing story you've done regarding the harem but you better not hold back any but not get stuck with all xd but if you choose a partner who is the LURO XD
Onepiecefanner chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Amazing story and not even a single mistake. I'm serious this is the best and only greatest one pice fanfic I have ever read so please continue writing more chapter and if you now about the crossover anime episodes between dragonball, toriko, and one piece, try to include some characters from both toriko and one piece.

And here's an idea, some mysterious guy tells dragon about gourmet cells, the cells that evolve when you eat delicious foo and tells him that there is a way to make devil fruits delicois and even remove the weakness of not being able to swim. He said that only Komatsu from toriko can prepare a devilfruit. And the reasons for asking to add toriko and goku from their anime is because they both have equal appetites and strength if you wacht all and I mean ALL the crossover episodes.
william joe chapter 64 . 5/29/2014
This story is so awesome , so many logical events relate to the original story and this... you guys are the best
Xirsi chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Wait a minute it may sound probable but how is Dragon going to get pluton from Franky? Unless he uses one of his knights to hold Iceberg as hostage then I doubt he's going to get pluton from Franky. Only Iceberg and Franky know the secrets of that ancient weapon and I doubt that he'll get it just like that.
amp183 chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
Holy crap man! I love this story. I love how Luffy has a dark side and how his past and the True History fit together. Luffy's dark side is awesome. Also, I love how the rest of the Mugiwara are going after him and how they protect Luffy's ideals and his memories. Overall, I am only 29 chapters in and am loving every minute of it. I am just glad that there is plenty more to read.
Biggest fan chapter 64 . 4/16/2014
Who are the groups of people who will help the strawhat pirates, will the angels from skypiea help them, will Hancock and the kuja help.

Can there be someone like clear note from Zatch bell or Robert from law of ueki.

Since kuma technically died, will someone else gain the powers of the paw paw fruit.
Will koala help the straw hats after they beat Sanbi.
Will jinbei, Hachi, and every other ally of luffy help the strawhats.
shinjojin chapter 64 . 4/14/2014
Awesome chapter as always, Unknown!
gamelover41592 chapter 64 . 4/14/2014
excellent work on this chapter
Biggest fan chapter 63 . 3/27/2014
Great, amazing, and beautiful are the words that describe this chapter.
Here are some ideas for future characters:the power to change ideals into reality from law of ueki Robert, from bleach there is barragan luisenbarn with his power of aging, from Toriko zebra and his mastery over sound, the black light virus from prototype, from Hellsing ultimate alucards 0 release, Menma from the new naruto shippuden movie, from shadow of the colossus the giants, from zatch bell faudo and clear note
Quick question, will oars from thriller bark arc make an appearance or will eneru the lighting guy come back.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »