Reviews for One Piece: Final Holy War
Jakeflado chapter 66 . 10/1/2014
Ok that was uncalled for. Haters will be haters. Nonetheless this story is fantastic and if this was a what if manga of One Piece than I'd definitely read it. I hope you update soon because I need my Holy War fix!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
fuck you
Jakeflado chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Whoa I just found this story and MAN I love it! The story, the harem, the drama ... All Awesome! I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon.
Invader Cole chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
can alvida get in the harem I find her crush on luffy cute
and I hate that's its not explored enough
NAIM chapter 66 . 8/12/2014
I think that the accumulated damage he got from the fights and the energy he used in defeating the sea king army is taking a toll. In other words he's weaker than before even with his increased strength underwater while the straw-hats used that time to slowly recuperate and get themselves stronger. Notice how they are transcending themselves during this very fight. If he fought like this in the beginning he would've killed all of them without effort but now he will will not win.
Yo chapter 65 . 8/12/2014
Does Sanbi have a weakness so far he has shown his dominance of the straw-hats.
SaintNicholas119 chapter 65 . 8/12/2014
This is a decent fanfic, though there are some areas you can work on. I notice you don't use exclamation marks very often. This is fine in the narration, as adding ! to it can come across as ridiculous. However, the shortage of them in dialogue makes a lot of what they say seem flat and dull. Like ""No don't Brook he's too strong" shouted Nami" or "Chopper, you teme". Both of those would easily warrant exclamation marks. As well, the random usage of some Japanese words. It makes sense for "chan" or "san" which don't translate well into English, or the attack names which could be a pain to translate, but words like "arigato" or "teme" which are easily translatable just seem out of place. This could be a personal preference of yours, and I know several online manga translators tend to do the same. Also, not exactly important to the story, but presentation can be improved by clearly distinguishing the author's notes from the story itself. Some authors do this by making the notes all bold, or by putting in sequence breaks. You could also do the same with the flashbacks. I found Luffy's behaviour around the start of the fic to be too out-of-character to be believable, but its a basic premise of the fic so I suppose not much can be changed about that. I'm not a particularly avid reader of the fic, so I can't offer any other critiques, this is just what I notice upfront. I wish you all the best.
gerson chapter 66 . 8/7/2014
It was good keep going
gamelover41592 chapter 66 . 8/6/2014
65-66: incredible chapters and is their anyway to stop him?
Asura94 chapter 64 . 8/1/2014
Please continue with the story, I wanna see what happens when thy meet Luffy again.
Onepiecelover chapter 64 . 7/28/2014
Loving the whole story so far but listen can you please just update your chapter and could you try to add a character oc with similar powers that match Cole, and Delsin from the infamous game series.
One piece fanlov chapter 64 . 7/14/2014
Amazing story so far and amazing drama to top it of but here's a few question
you add a character with the power to transform into a creature like the nitro from toriko or the horse king Heraku from toriko or even the stronghold rhino from toriko.
there be an oc charavter with similar spun related abilities like zebra from toriko.
And finally will the actual main hero from toriko, toriko himself appear in this fanfic just like in the crossover special.
If so please try to use the wolf fire dragon from toriko because by power level standards, it's equal to the power of Uranus, heck maybe even stronger.
Please just update this story I'm begging you man.
castanedacarlosdaniel7 chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
excellent your amazing story you've done regarding the harem but you better not hold back any but not get stuck with all xd but if you choose a partner who is the LURO XD
Onepiecefanner chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Amazing story and not even a single mistake. I'm serious this is the best and only greatest one pice fanfic I have ever read so please continue writing more chapter and if you now about the crossover anime episodes between dragonball, toriko, and one piece, try to include some characters from both toriko and one piece.

And here's an idea, some mysterious guy tells dragon about gourmet cells, the cells that evolve when you eat delicious foo and tells him that there is a way to make devil fruits delicois and even remove the weakness of not being able to swim. He said that only Komatsu from toriko can prepare a devilfruit. And the reasons for asking to add toriko and goku from their anime is because they both have equal appetites and strength if you wacht all and I mean ALL the crossover episodes.
william joe chapter 64 . 5/29/2014
This story is so awesome , so many logical events relate to the original story and this... you guys are the best
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »