Reviews for Living With the Twins: The Guideline
enchantress99 chapter 6 . 8/7
OH MY GOD! Rule 56 had me dying. I couldn't stop laughing.
Til' all are one chapter 10 . 7/22
Awesome story!
Huntress360 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
This is really good! Sooooo funny! Try these rules,"never introduce twilight to the twins" , "never show you're overprotective adoptive family the slender man game" or. "Do not go for long walks without telling one of the mechs, they will tear the base down looking for you" . Hope these help! Please use some of them!
Just Ice And Fire chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I love it! I adore the idea of lists of rules kind of thing, and this is awesome! The twins are spot on and so amazing! Plus, I do like your OC and all the other characters! Keep up the good work! :)
Transfan chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
HA HA!

Awesome!

Maybe continue the relationship between the twins and your character? :D Pllllleeeeaaaaaaassseeee?

Here's a few ideas for your awesome story:

Do not ever tell Sunstreaker and Sideswipe that you called them "Sunny side up." They may chase you around the base for an hour before you hide behind Ratchet. Who then threatens to throw a wrench at their helms. I did that once. Sooooo not fun.

Don't let Sunny and Sides get email accounts. They'll send "Get free Autobot figurines" spam to people and then you'll have problems from Prowl and the big OP.

Never let the twins prank Megatron on the battlefield. I laughed my butt off when he stepped on the exploding purple paint can. The purple-ified Megatron was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. He nearly killed the dying of laughter Starscream.

Similar to the last rule, do not try to prank Megs on the battlefield. He and OP charged at each other and OP stepped on the exploding paint can, spraying them both with neon green. They weren't happy.

HOPE this helps! :D :D

Transfan
NordicAutobotGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
OMFG, I'm dying by laughter here! My favorite rule gotta to be rule nr. 3: Sideswipe is never allowed to see 'Monty Python and The Holy Grail' again. I busted out in laughter. Hehe, this brightened my evening a lot better.
StormRaven333 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Jazz did that!? *howls with laughter again*
This is too entertaining! PLEASE keep it going! :D
...my ribs! XD
...wonder how certain mechs will react if you painted a flower power pinstripe tattoo on there aft while they are recharging and said victim is walking around the base like that!
Just picture it... "Nice aft!"
...XD
And now the evil bunnies are chewing on me now! I mean, I know this has been going around the internet lately but I must say it ...
'Ice Bucket Challenge'

...who would you 'nominate' for that one?! XD
...
And. What about sticking Paint Crackle in Sunstreaker's paint. Picture the effect when he repaints his armour! XD
...and of course...the reaction!
StormRaven333 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
*is laughing* ok...ok... I just HAVE to share a 'Quality' prank I pulled off in the office once against a guy that wouldn't stop pissing me off.
Much to the delighted encouragement from everyone and the promise NOT to say it was me.
SO. he can't keep his hands off sweets. A weakness I took complete and unmerciful advantage of.
We had a small box of Quality Street in the office. I had rescued the box (all evil intentions applied) and disguised some heavy duty elastic bands with the neatly unfolded wrappers that I had in my possession. It's funny how a rolled up heavy duty elastic band had the weight and dimension of the Strawberry bonbon! I tried other shapes and left the box on display to everyone's knowledge and disappeared with my freaky ninja skill.
The explosion of laughter literally ECHOED throughout our department not minutes later and I hid behind the rolling racks until I stopped laughing!
That was about 3 years ago...
...he still doesn't know it was me! XD
...
NOW. My best friend betted with her cousin that I wouldn't be able to kill him at least once in a match of COUNTER STRIKE.
You can just IMAGINE what followed between the corridors and the bunker in game. He had successfully killed me 4 times and I was royally pissed by then. without success.
He charged into my bunker and we shot at eachother blindly. At this point, I only had 4 bullets left and I made SURE I made them count. He was right in front of me grappling with a bulletless gun too and ( fearing his character would kick me like the soldiers in Half-Life) I reacted with lightning precision with the mouse wheel, whipped out my last pistol and shot him dead between the eyes!
I had never heard the F-word reverberate through a house so loud before! XD
...
Thankfully, my colleagues are also aware of my fear of spiders
And ... Seeing they are the ones who labelled me as 'the one with the freaky ninja skills', are also well aware that anything involving spiders in the equation also comes with a "death warning" XD

Heheh, thought you would enjoy that. Perhaps inspire you? * shrugs* XD this is good!
StormRaven333 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ok, I just HAVE to say something...
...rule 4 is EPIC! *is still laughing* LOL, check the base cameras and upload it to youtube! XD *barely dodges Ratchet's wrench* o.0 ...that's my cue! *hides*
wordgeek1000 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Wow. Just WOW! I have now had to restrain my reading of this hilarious fanfic to only when I am at home. (I get weird looks from laughing so hard)
Please carry on!
PS: Try a remote controlled tank in front of Red Alert. He will probably swear it is a decepticon. (even if it is 10 inches tall.)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Please continue!
PrincessofDreams123 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I'll definitely never let them get ahold of my writing. XD Please update!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 9 . 10/29/2013