Reviews for Conversations
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really like it :D You should write more!
LuCkY-StAr69 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The concept for this fanfic is really good, I can't wait for more entries :)

William and Peggy make such an adorable couple 3
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Really beautiful. Thank you for filling in some lost moments. I do hope you will continue.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was so sweet! They are definitely my favorite couple! I look forward to the next conversation.
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Eeep! More, much more please! That was an absolutely beautiful chapter! It fit seamlessly into the movie too!

You have really captured William's sensitivity and Peggy's shyness in my mind, well done!

Really, really lovely, can't wait for more :)
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"but he was so close now, and his striking features overwhelmed her into a reverent silence. "

That line struck me as very poetic and beautiful! I loved this little piece. I hope you update soon! :D
yankeedoodle74 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This story is wonderful! Your writing is fabulous; very descriptive and relevant to the time period. Hope you write much more!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is just wonderful. You've taken great care with the language, creating a mood and a psychological underpinning for the budding relationship between Peggy and William. Restraint and understatement is wholly appropriate here, even with two young people intensely attracted to each other.

I like too that you've touched on their mutual longing for joy and for freedom, for life itself.

Very lovely.