Reviews for Glasshouse
gio-district7 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
I know that this story is almost a year old but i only got the chance to read it now, along with CP and Nowhere to Hide and it's my favorite SYOT ever so i thought i should leave a review. First of all, right from the reapings chapter Cameron stood out to me and quickly became my favorite and her winning was just amazing i was so happy. Her alliance with Jack/Gavan/Mirana was perfect, i was so surprised when Jack died early since i really really wanted him to last longer but it made me realize that Cameron will go far in the games. I loved the kiddie alliance so much and then Chord and Theo being allies was so amazing to read about, i sort of catched on to the sudden hints of Theo's sexuality and omg the part where Chord dies and Theo kisses him made me cry. Garnet/Theo/Cameron were a perfect final three and obituaries were great, especially Cameron's. Thank you for the wonderful read and i cant wait to read more of your stories.
nevergone4ever chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I loved your description of sweet little Koel- grinning ear to ear, not a care in the world. Lorelei and Koel were my favorite characters. - I'm rereading this story for, like, the tenth time and it occurred to me that I should review. Haha.
mangesboy01 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Garnet

Garnet

-Are you happy with who won?
No, I wanted Garnet to win...but I like Cameron too, so I guess it's all good. :)

-The most shocking death of the entire story.
When Theo died, I thought for sure that he would kill Garnet .

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story.
When Alto turned on Addilyn that was CRAZY!

-Your favourite chapter?
Chapter 18, the scene between Cameron and Garnet was brutal and amazing!

-Your favourite line(s) from a character?
"I smile.

I'll fight for my life, Jack.

Fight for you. For Gavan. For Mirana. For little Addilyn and humble Chord. For evil Garnet and innocent Koel.

I'll fight for them all. All twenty-three.

And I'll fight for future generations too."

This was touching and after reading it, I'm glad that Cameron won. :)
please-delete-this-accountt chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Wow... that was amazing. I'm almost speechless. The ending was so powerful and emotional and klasjdksald I wanted to cry, laugh, and smile, all at the same time. Ugh I love your stories and writing so much I can't even.

When I saw Cameron's name at the beginning of this chapter, omg, I almost died of happiness xD. I am legit 2000000% happy with the victor. :

-Who you thought would win Glasshouse?: Over the course of the story, I thought Astor, Theo, Addilyn, or Cameron would win. Maybe even Lorelei. It kept shifting, but by chapter 16 or 17, I was like, "It's definitely going to be Addilyn, I can see it now."

-Favourite character (besides your own)?: Cameron, mostly! She's been my favorite for a while now; her personality was amazing; she had witty and somewhat sarcastic humor, but had a caring, motherly side as well. She's amazing, omg. Others would have to be Koel (i almost died when he died), Gavan, and Mirana. And possibly Astor. Honestly, I loved almost of them. They were all great and likeable characters. :)

-Are you happy with who won?: YES. 20000% happy, yes. Not only was she amazing, but she deserved the win too.

-The most shocking death of the entire story: Hmm, there were a few. Lorelei was pretty shocking, because I expected her to get to the final five, maybe even the final three. Theo's death was another shocker because I expected him to kill Garnet. And Addilyn's death was also surprising because I thought she was going to win.

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story: Oh, geez; so many. When the meteors starting falling is one. The spiders showing up is definitely another. Last one I can think of is Theo kissing Chord; it was so sweet.

-Your favourite chapter?: ALL OF THEM. Lame and lazy sounding, I know, but it's true. I really like this one, because y'know, it was perfect in all ways and almost made me cry, and the chapter where Cameron, Mirana, Gavan, and Jack played in the snow, which I think was Pumped Up Kicks. Shake It Out, when the spiders were introduced. But ultimately all of them. :)

-Your favourite line from a character?: Honestly, my favorite is the story's summary/description thing, from Gavan: "Maybe this place is for crazy people. And if it isn't, it turns you crazy instead." It pretty much summed up the whole idea of the Games and I loved it!

-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?: CAMERON'S OBITUARY. KILLED ME. KILLED. ME. "She was killed by the pressure, murmuring the three fateful words she had grown to live by; fight for me. She would never witness the rebellion fail. She was welcomed by the sight of Jack, Mirana and Gavan, playing in the snow once more. Cameron was happy. She had her family back." excuse me while i go sob in a corner.

Addilyn's was amazing, as well. It's so sad how she thought her parents never loved her, and now she won't ever know the truth. ;_;

Mirana, omg. no no no that's so sad, I can't even

Oh my gosh, Zaira's obituary was great. Her parents stopped arguing for her. :')))

Aw, Delaney. I never really cared for her, but her obituary was so sad, how nobody liked her, even Theo.

All of them were perfect, but I just commented on a few.

Amazing job with the story, Jay. It will forever be one of my favorite SYOTs, along with Nowhere to Hide, Child's Play, and BTTW. Wild One will soon be joining that list. :))
District11-Olive chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Cameron! Our first female winner in one of your stories Corey! Congratulations :D
I am happy she won, though I was rooting for Garnet :P I love this final chapter thing, it was so very well written and really let you focus in on what Cameron is feeling at the end of the Games, when it's all over. The emotions in it were so raw, it was incredible. It also gives us a bit more of an insight into what her obituary thing was saying. By the way, those were incredible as always and now questions!

Who you thought would win Glasshouse?
Hm, quite honestly I thought it would definitely be Chord or Theo. Then I thought it would be Alto for a bit until he went crazy. Then Theo again. Then as of last chapter I had no idea. It changed a lot okay xD

Favourite character (besides your own)?
Alto and Koel, the other two parts (sorry Ashton, you weren't there long enough) to the littles alliance. Their interactions with each other and Addilyn just made me adore them and because everything was so intense in every other POV I thought they made a great change with their cute little hopes and troubles. Everything they did I loved and it all was so real. This was definitly my favourite alliance and not just because my Addi was in it :P

Are you happy with who won?
YES! I loved Cameron and she went through so much, losing Jack, having to kill Mirana, then Gavan dying. I felt so bad for her and loved her all the same for continuing to fight. She was never one of my favourites but I am happy she won all the same (you make it impossible to hate any tributes okay).

The most shocking death of the entire story.
Koel. When Alto and Addi killed Lorelei I was really happy and then they heard another cannon and my heart literally froze. I knew he was going to die but I didn't know it would happen so quickly and in such an intense moment for the littles.

The most jaw dropping moment of the story.
That is a tough one, I would have to say that was when Theo kissed Chord's body. I literally did not see that coming and it was such a standout moment for both characters. This one really stuck in my head and it truly was shocking to find out that Theo was gay (though I loved him all the more for it!).

Your favourite chapter?
Another hard question. Round and Round would probably have to be my favourite, for purely selfish reasons since it was the chapter Gage died. Even after reading his obituary I still hate him for hating Addi. Call me biased.

Your favourite line from a character?
Well I adore the one that is used in the summary, as well as Jack's signature "Fight for me."
I also adore this line from Alto in Any Lother World:
"Looks like we've found our way to kill the others."
Just really made me hope for the littles and it gave them some hope too I think. I just love Alto as well so yeah that might be why ;_;.

Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?
Alright, well I may as well say my piece on each of them.

Garnet: You killed 8 people you psycho, and yet I still feel almost bad for you. No one liked you and I can see why, but I think there might have been part of you that wanted to be loved when you weren't. Trainees have to have less arrogance than you, or they won't stand a chance.

Theo: Aww, theo would scold him. that is so cute yet the picture in my mind is flipping hilarious. I feel so sad that no one came for Delaney, though I can see that she is exactly like Garnet and will never really mean much to anyone.

Addilyn: And this is where the tears start. The details in this were so perfect for Addi, the too big coffin and the fact that her parents finally realized that it was too late for them to show her how much they cared about her. See, Addi, they did love you, they just didn'tr know how to show it. This was perfect for her Corey, amazing, truly amazing.

Gavan: So that's why he was OCD, heck I would be too if I had to live in that. Th least he deserved were some flowers, best line ever. Best line, ever.

Alto: My baby Alto, I love you and miss you! This was one of the sadder ones, and I can't believe that his parents cared so little for him. I love that his siblings did something about it though, at least somebody cared for you, Alto.

Koel: OMG, I cry. Good, hate Fern's family. You should, just like Fern hated him for no reason other than that he was a little kid. He got the perfect sendoff, small and easy just like his death ;_;.

Lorelei: Dylan, poor little brother. okay, this makes me like her a bit better. I kind of hate myself for hoping she would die early so that we wouldn't get some big surprise from her later. Her mysteriousness always made me uneasy but now I see she's just guarded. Aww.

Tauria: Awwwwwww. Aw. I can't even.I feel so bad for her brother, lost in a world of drugs and unable to even grieve for his sister properly. I hope he cries for her, I hope he knows enough to cry for his sister.

Chord: This was so cute, he did so much for Sami but all in vain :'( He must have been a popular guy, he was so nice. I really miss his angelic voice, RIP.

Stitch: Small and simple, that was all he wanted and that is exactly what he got. His rich parents did the only thing they could know to do for him, throw their money at him. This makes me kind of sad actually, that this is what they do for his death.

Astor: Marvle volunteered nonetheless. Poor Astor did her best but it didn't do anything the way she wanted it to work out. This is so sad in a horribly ironic way.

Mirana: OMG, how could her mother not accept her body!? Like, no. It is your daughter! Mirana deserved better than that, she shouldn't just be one of those little Capitol housed fallens. She was too sweet.

Zaira: That is so sweet, her parenst actually care about her enough to put it all aside for her. She never stood out much but I liked this obituary, it was simple and well thought out.

Delaney: This is so sad, nothing I can even say. She was forgotten because she never made friends, only enemies. I feel actually horrible for her and I don't even like her?

Anastasia: Just thought i would let you know I had many issues with spelling her name so yeah, it might be wrong I am unsure... At least they survived, that's all I can say. It is tragic but her family is mostly okay.

Jack: Aw, Cameron and Jack, the feels ;_; I remember when they first were introduced, I could have sworn they would hate each other! But they came to a mutual acceptance I think, and it was so gradual and smooth that I barely noticed until now!

Gage: Ew, no. I still hate you. Go away.

Fern: Yeah, I hate you too.

Timber: Really eeries sounding for some reason O.o or maybe that's just me because I am tired. Who knows. The brothers are together again and I am unsure whether to be happy or scared at this. Mason seemed a bit, erm, hard to handle.

Karli: What. No. You can't just. No. Families, why don't you take in your children after they die?! I don't comprehend and probably never will. She didn't take it seriously, you're right. I guess it was her way of coping.

Ashton: Rivalry, this explains cannon a bit I guess. I never knew there was a reason for the hatred but I guess it makes sense that there would be. Poor Haymitch, another child to haunt you, and if it's his dead head then I would be terrified, if its normal I would be just plain sad.

Waverly: More cannon explanations. I love them! So he is the driving force (or one of them) behind Finnick's rebelling, so I guess we owe this dead kid a lot! I really liked him but as always, you never get far with arrogance if its not backed up with skill.

Samia: Aww, Samia. I cry everythime like no. x.x her family knew she was going to die, that is what is so painful. Wouldn't they just want to hold onto hope, even just for a little while?

This was an amazing story, and thank you so much for doing so well with Addilyn, as well as every other tribute. I look forward to the completion of BTTW and the beginning of Wild One.

-Olive
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Wow...just...speachless. The ending was amazing, I was excited to see Cameron won and funny thing is, after she was crowned victor, all I could think of was the girl from District Five from Catching Fire and I was happy to see that you kept that in canon with the book. It was a nice touch, as was the tattoo. Her interview was tops and totally Cameron. In the end, I appreciated Garnit and all he stood for (every story needs a good villain), but I didn't want to see him win. Cameron, to me, lost too much to go down in the end. I knew she had it in the bag when Gaven, Mirana, and Jack visited her. Overall, this is my favorite story of yours, but BITTW is coming in close behind it.

Now, onto the hotseat questions.

-Who you thought would win Glasshouse?
From the beginning, I thought Addilyn or Aston, but halfway through I knew Cameron would make it.

-Favourite character (besides your own)?
Aston and Alto tied for first place in my head. Both had so much to prove; Aston had to prove that even the poor side of D1 deserves respect and that the games aren't something you should strive for. Alto needed to prove that Scarecrows deserve to be reconized and not tossed aside due to bigotry. Alto's backstory was the most unique and real backstory I have seen thus far.

Extremely.

-The most shocking death of the entire story.
Theo. I thought it would be him in the final 2.

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story.
SPIDERS! I nearly tossed my phone.

-Your favourite chapter?
Not sure of the number (I want to say 17) but when Cameron's allies came to visit her. That part got to me. I also loved the interview chapters.

-Your favourite line from a character?
Pretty much anything that came out of Mirana or Gaven's mouth.

-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?
I was sad to see Mirana's coffin being tossed away into the mass tribute pit like she meant nothing. But I loved Cameron's future! WIN FOR ME...now that is a tattoo I can get behind.
The Light Holder chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
omfg I have a bunch of other things to review that I really really should like things that were updated 758097542 years ago but nO I MUST REVIEW THIS NOW OMFG UCEGUFWi?/?mnHseaTUPOIZDIPOTH9UGYUH

I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW CAMERON'S NAME AND WTF AND WAT OMFG SHE WON I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAT OMG I'M THE WORST PREDICTOR EVER HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I ACTUALLY GOT SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE WHAT EVEN I CAN'T

CAMERON NO STOP BEING SO AMAZING I LOVE HOW WHEN SHE'S WATCHING THE GAMES SHE'S CRYING THE ENTIRE TIME AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE IT LIUKE SHE WWAS CRYING THE ENTIRE TIME AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOEW SHE WAS SO SAD AND SHE FELT SO BAD THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR NAMES THAT SHE LEARNED THEM ALL SOMETIME BEFOTRE THE INTERVIEW AND I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT SHE KNEW ALL OF THEIR NAMES BECAUSE4 OMNFGDRIUZDGUYFG0Y KATNISS DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT AND SHE'S LIKE THEB MAIN CHARACTER OF THE ENTIRE SERIES BUT NO CAMERON WENT AND LEARNED ALL OF THOSE NAMES GODDAMIT BECAUSE SHE'S A FLAWLESS SOUL AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUKL AND I'MN FANGIRLING SO MUCH RIGVHT NOW OMNFGHGVGHXDGYUGUUUU76554?/!11! I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS ONE FaCT TOUCHES ME SO MUCH BUT I JUST CAN'T EVEN THIS STORY OMFG I'M CRYIGN AND I'M NOT ECEN LOOKIGN AT THE KEYBOARD WHILE I'M TYPING BECAUS EI CAN;T FOCUS THERE ARE FEELS EVERYTHING AND THEY'RE TAKING OVER MY LIFE THIS STORY IS MY ENTIRE LIFE RIGHT NOWHGFYGUUH

*five minutes later*

I'm good now.

I'm prepared.

Who you thought would win Glasshouse? ADDILYN!? I was sooo convinced that she was going to win. Like, seriously. I felt like I'd forgotten how to speak english when she died. Addilyn was my spIRIT ANIMAL SHE WAS SO PERF AND FABULOUS AND I WAS JUST SITTING HERE FOR LIKE THE PAST ELEVEN CHAPTERS LIKE "oh yeah no kiddie has eva won in any of jays syots and no district three tributes either ok addilyn is gonna win this i just know it yeah its totes gonnna happen i just know it im a fortune teller holla" and then she dies and just

Favorite character: ADDILYN! Okay, I'm not even gonna try to explain why I love her so much again. I'm just going to copy and paste something I put in a review k k
I'm fascinated by her entire character, how she's such a little smartie and how she's so little and sweet. She's sweet, but not toooo sweet, y'know? Yeah, probably not, but still. I love her use of electricity, and how she seems like such an underdog but really, she could be incredibly dangerous if she wanted to. She could probably fry the entire arena, if she wanted. But she doesn't and I love her for that.
Addilyn, I love you 5ever. My favorite character to ever have existed in a SYOT, or FanFiction at all.

Are you happy with who won?: YES! I absolutely adored Cameron, and she really, really did deserve this win :')

The most shocking death of the story: ADDILYN! I was prepared to jump into the computer screen and try to revive her.

The most jaw-dropping moment of the story: WHEN ALL THAT SHIT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND ATTACKED KOEL! KOEL, BB WHERE HAVE U BEEN?! OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YoU WERE KILLED OFF OMfG WHY DID THIS HAAAaaAAAAaAAAAAAAaaaAAPPPPP PPPEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeNNNN?

Your favorite chapter: Pumped Up Kicks. I really don't know why, to be honest. There was just something about the writing, something about every character and every word of that chapter that appealed to me so much. Heads Will Roll and I Will Not Bow are close seconds, though.

Your favorite line from a character: "Maybe I belong here then. Maybe this place is for crazy people. And if it isn't, it turns you crazy instead." I just can't. I can never explain how much I love this line asjhdldk

Obituaries:
I
can't
even

Cameron: ASDHGFGSJIHERGSI7STERS2AVE5C ZE3 V%9IUZDuzmYDRtGUIHYFYGYWATyygw uhwatUGUYGTFSUEYGWGEFwat?!
OH MY GOD CAMERON CAMERON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE SO PERF AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND FOXFACE'S MENTOR-Y AND LIKE OMG DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE FOXFACE?/ DURING THE FIRST BOOK WHEN KATNISS COULDN'T REMEMBER HER NAME I WAS JUST LIKE BITCH YOU LOOK THROUGH THE REAPINGS AND YOU FIND THAT GIRLS GODDAMN NAME RIGHT NOW LIKE OMFG AND CAMERON MENTORED HER AND SHE DIED BEFORE IT COULD FAIL AND
you see this is the part where I started bawling my eyes out

Garnet: Garnet I loved you so much but I hated you so much like
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, WHY DO IIIII LOVE YOU?
idk he had such a sad obit like Garnet bb I loved you come to my house and I will bury you like you deserve and put flowers on your grave (I'll put red roses on his grave that way it will be symbolic because I'm a rose and red for the blood that he has spilled ok)

Theo: "Nobody came for Delaney, they came for Theo."
OMFG AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAA I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS BUT I AM OMG I CAN'T EVEN
Phoebus get outta here oh wait you did when you dIED HAH

Addilyn: omfg if she had been in the final two it would have been so easy for me to pretend that she'd won wah
Her parents loved her but they never showed it to her?/ OMG WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME NOW I WANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE

Gavan: Gaaavaaan. Bb, you parents suck tbh. BUT LEI IS AN AWESOME PERSON AND HE READ A EULOGY AND I CAN'T EVEN LEI IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL EVEN THOUGH I REMEMBER LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT HIM hahaha? Cameron bless you beautiful soul

Alto: all you District Eleven-ers that didn't give Alto the respect he deserves are stupid people and I h9 you all and ugh just you could at least go to his funeral omfg skin color doesn't matter guys

Koel: Koel's parents omg they're amazing. Koel did not deserve a brutal death and I'm sosososo happy that he got such a painless one because Koel is like my baby and if he were real I'd probably adopt him but omfg A FEW PEOPLE aw hell nah the whole district should have come and celebrate the beautiful existence of Koel Spelt RIP

Lorelei: I don't know, I never really liked Lorelei but awww her obit was so sad and Dylan I can't even

Tauria: OMFG HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS DEAD?! That is legit like the saddest thign ever oomfg and then he got all depressed and everything when he realized she was omg

Chord: I can't
I just can't

Stitch: OMG THEY PAID FOR HIS COFFIN TO BE LIKE SPECIALLY MADE I CAN'T EVEN
but tbh that's kind of really sweet like aw little Stitchy is being spoiled even when dead daw

Astor: well good job Astor. Like literally, good job for getting Blackdamp recognition but a sarcastic good job for making Marvel volunteer.

Mirana: nope nope nope nope nope
nope no no no nope nope
no nope no no
MIRANA DID NOT DESERVE TO BE NEGLECTED
NO NO ONONNONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
#dead

Zaira: her parents stopped arguing for Zaira I CAN'T

Delaney: okay I absolutely hated Delaney and she was a bitch but her obituary was really sad like nobody liked her except for Theo and even Theo didn't like her all that much ;_;

Anastasia: OMG JAY, YOU'RE ANASTASIA'S DAD? plot twist!
aw you died :(
well Anastasia's family turned to crap once she died poor bb

Jack: Jack you were a beautiful soul as was Cameron and no I can't even

Gage: ohhhhh, now I see why Gage hated Addi. I see, I see... poor Gagey-goo. And poor Addi. POOR DISTRICT THREE TRIBUTES! *le cries*

Fern: bye I don't like you

Timber: LOL THE PARENTS FAIL. They're all "i want u guys to be together" and bury them together and Timber is just like I HATE YOU BOTH

Karli: AGHHH NO WHY DID THEY NEGLECT HER I HATE THEM UGH

Ashton: HAH! ASHTON WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED IN HONOR OF THE HATRED BETWEEN ONE AND TWELVE WADDAP!

Waverly: Waverly, you made Finnick realize something very important omg here's a golden star you Waverly you *

Sami: I CAN'T

And Glasshouse is finished. I can't believe it.

Once again, one of my favorite SYOTs ever. Everything was amazing and perfect and just wonderful. Every time I saw a new chapter I was just lie ajshdbidjfbuifnhdjskjhauahsu sbhs because they're all so amazing i can't even

Great job, Jay! I can't wait for more of Blood Thicker Than Water and Wild One, and I know they will both be just as amazing as Glasshouse, Child's Play, and Nowhere to Hide :)
IndieGoRun chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Yes, huzzah! Cameron won, oh yeah! *jumps into the air* well, this probably means my little India isn't going to win Wild One by a long shot, but still, Cameron won, HUZZAH!

Cam or Theo

Addilyn, Theo, and Cameron FTW

Hell to the yes!

Theo

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story.
The ending! I started to tear up, no joke!

-Your favourite chapter?
As corny as this is, EVERY SINGLE ONE!

-Your favourite line from a character?

I'll fight for my life, Jack.

I'll fight for them all. All twenty-three.

And I'll fight for future generations too.

-Cameron Flinch

-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?

ASTOR! You practically said to li'l Marvy that "Hey I didn't win, so how bout you give it a try!"
Hablah! Sorry...

Addilyn: I love her...

So yeah, I AM SO EXCITED FOR WILD ONE! Your writing is freaking awesome!

-Bowler
Dramatic Gleek chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
So this is the end. I'm glad Cameron won, she deserved it. Plus, I think the other authors would try to kill you if Garnet won. I'm glad you loved Garnet. It was a pleasure to read how you brought him to life. :) I could not have possibly done it myself. Now for los preguntas.

-Who you thought would win Glasshouse?
I thought it was Theo for a while. He was a nice, gentle Career, and those types tend to win. I also thought it was going to be Lorelei for a while, since she was so cool and mysterious.
-Favourite character (besides your own)?
MIRANA. MY BABY. NOOOO WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE HER AND HER LITTLE POCKET WATCH AND SHE WAS THE MOST PERFECT THING IN THE WORLD WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY! Sorry. Reliving my Mirana feels.
-Are you happy with who won?
Yeah, I really am! Cameron was one of my favorites. I mean, I would have liked it if Garnet had won, but I'm glad he made it so far. Plus, Cameron is just a fantastic character overall.
-The most shocking death of the entire story.
Theo. I was SURE that he would kill Garnet. Then my little baby got him. I never would have thought it.
-The most jaw dropping moment of the story.
When Theo kissed Chord! I did sense some UST, but I didn't think it would actually happen! It was truly awesome!
-Your favourite chapter?
Heads Will Roll. This was a turning point for Garnet. He really became psychotic, and not to mention murderous. This was overall an amazing chapter.
-Your favourite line from a character?
"Cameron takes my hand, pulling me up. She smiles softly, like before, and tucks my pocketwatch back behind my top.
'Don't lose it,' Cameron pats it against my clothing. 'Okay? Don't lose it.'
I smile. 'Never. Lets eat!'"
WHY MIRANA WHY YOUR LITTLE POCKET WATCH AND CAMERON IS LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND WHYYYYYYYYYY!
-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?
I thought Garnet's obituary was great. I think it's nice that at least Topaz cared for him. Poor Delaney had no one. I feel bad for her. She may not have been the best Career, but she didn't deserve that.
MIRANA'S OBITUARY OH MY GOD HER MOTHER THOUGHT THAT HER COFFIN WAS FILLED WITH DEMONS AND EVIL SPIRITS NO IT WASN'T IT WAS YOU'RE DAUGHTER WHO IS PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY YOU IDIOT.
I really liked Gavan's obituary. No wonder he was so germaphobic! Poor kid. At least he had a nice life.
No one thought about how Theo was gay? No one questioned it? I thought that was a bit strange. Maybe in a good amount of years from now being gay will be totally nonchalant. Hopefully so.
Tauria's obituary was interesting. Her poor brother. At least he kind of cared about her.
Astor was responsible for her brother's death? That's awful! Poor girl. :(
Cameron's obituary was really cool! I love her involvement in the rebellion. And the tattoo part was AWESOME. I love it. And I'm glad she died before the rebellion failed. She will marry Jack in a snowy little wonderland in Heaven. I'm sure of it. :)
This has been an amazing SYOT, and I will never forget all of the tributes.
BeckyBeckaBex chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
I can't believe Glasshouse it's over D: Fantastic ending, though, I'm so happy Cameron won! And I love how she joins the rebellion and fights, very clever of you, dear. ;) I got kinda emotional when reading the obituaries- which are brilliant, by the way- because it's weird to see these children's live end before they've had a chance at really living. And seeing how their families dealt with their deaths is always upsetting.

-Who you thought would win Glasshouse?: I'm not sure, it kept changing throughout. Obviously I wanted Ana to win, but I knew that would be unlikely.

-Favourite character (besides your own)?: I loved Mirana, I thought she was adorable, albeit a little crazy. In my opinion she was a comedic relief in the Games because of her constantly comparing life to fairy stories.

-Are you happy with who won?: Yeah, I love Cameron, she was brilliant character, I tip my hat (metaphorically) to her creator!

-The most shocking death of the entire story: Probably Gage. I expected him to go further.

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story: For me, when Garnet decapitated those he killed. That's just gruesome. *shudders*

-Your favourite chapter?: I'm torn between when the spiders attacked and the meteors.

-Your favourite line from a character?: Probably when Gavan said, 'Maybe this place is for crazy people. And if it isn't, it turns you crazy instead.' This sums up the Games perfectly, in my opinion. After being forced to kill other children in order to win, you're bound to go crazy and be traumatised for the rest of your life. And the Careers are trained for this, and enjoy killing the other tributes, which makes them crazy, in a way.

-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character?: Loved them all. Ana's obituary was as I expected, thank you. :)

I can't wait for Wild One to start now!
truces chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
The first thing I thought when I saw the email was: 'OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. AAAAAAHHHHHHH. HALP.' And then I opened it like 'Garnet's gonna win Garnet's gonna win' AND I SAW CAMERON'S NAME AND AHAHAHAHA SHE WON YESH THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Overreacting? Nah...

OMG OMG OMG THE REPLAY AND CAMERON FLIPPING THE CHAIR AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND AGGGGHHH CABLE AND JACK AND I LOVE LOVE HOW YOU HINTED AT ROMANCE BETWEEN CAMERON AND JACK BUT NEVER OUTRIGHT SAID IT AND I'M RAPING THE CAPSLOCK OVER HERE BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE OMG

Thank you so much for having Cameron win. This is one of my favorite SYOTs that I've submitted to, and it's really nice that my tribute won in that. You made Cameron so much of a better character than I submitted her as, and her alliance was really one of the sweetest ones in any story that I've ever seen.

-Who you thought would win Glasshouse? I really don't know. I thought Astor or Lorelei had a chance, or maybe Alto or Chord or Gage, at the very beginning. I always thought Cameron would make it far, but not win.

-Favourite character (besides your own)? I really loved everyone. That sounds so lazy, but it's true - I cannot pick a favorite. At first I was in love with Fern, but she died so early. I always liked Gavan and Jack and Waverly and Lorelei and Gage and Astor and even little Ashton... see what I mean? XD

-Are you happy with who won? NO. :p Of course! I've never had a tribute of mine win in an SYOT and Cameron is a particular favorite of mine.

-The most shocking death of the entire story. Lorelei, maybe? Fern? I really don't know.

-The most jaw dropping moment of the story. When the spiders came for Mirana and Cameron! Or the glass braking. Or the meteors.

-Your favourite chapter? I loved the chapter where they played in the snow. :') And this chapter, omg. And I really liked Shake It Out. Am I allowed to say every chapter? /shot

-Your favourite line from a character? I DON'T EVEN KNOW OKAY STAHP!

-Thoughts on the obituary on some characters/your character? ohmygod. ohmygod. the obituary was too oerfect. i can't even. AND SHE MENTORED FOXFACE OMG I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT AND THE CAMERONJACK FEELS WITH THE TATTOO AND THE QUARTER QUELL AND WHY ARE YOU SO BRILLIANT? AHAHAHA AND NOW I SEE HOW THE SONG LINE IS A HINT AND HOW DID I MISS THAT.

Aw, poor Garnet. Almost makes me feel bad for him.

THEO MY BB OH MY GOSH. PHOEBUS AND HE DECAPITATED ANNIE'S DISTRICT PARTNER.

ADDILYN MY BB OH MY GOSH. (See a pattern in how I feel about these tributes?)

GAVAN. I CAN'T. CAMERON LAID FLOWERS ON HIS GRAVE. ;_;

Alto... ugh his parents suck because Alto is so beautiful and his siblings and

Oh my god, Koel is my mischievous baby! THEY'RE ALL MY BABIES OKAY GOOD

loreleiiiiiii. :'(

IEAN IEAN IEAN YESH HE CRIES BECAUSE TAURIA IS SO SWEET

chord omg sami's family came and it's just so sweet but sad and.

Stitch. :'(

AHAHAHA I KNEW MARVEL WAS ASTOR'S LITTLE BROTHER YES I AM SMART

MIRANA MIRANA WHYYYY

Zaira. :'( I was never a huge fan of her but her poor family.

Delaney, poor Delaney. She was never loved.

Anastasia's family was really destroyed by her death. :c

JACK. JAAAAAACK. AND CAMERON WENT TO THEIR HOUSE OMG SHE GOT SO NICE AND JACK AND JACK AND HIS FAMILY AND JACK.

Aw, Gage. I know he had something inside him that wasn't dark, but he never got to show it.

Fern was one nasty bitch. But I loved her. XD Her family was so clueless though.

I really wish Timber had lasted longer - he was so interesting. RIP.

Aw, poor Karli. She was always sweet.

Wait, did Ashton's death come as a shock or not? I'm confused...

WAVERLY WAS THE REASON WHY FINNICK JOINED THE REBELLION OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT WAVE MY BB

Samia. ;_; Kind of poetic that one of my tribute's died first, and one didn't die at all... poor baby.

SUCH A GOOD SYOT. I JUST CAN'T. AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CAPS LOCK EXCEPT I DON'T BECAUSE NO REGRETS AND NOW I'M JUST RAMBLING BUT THANK YOU I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE BLOG AND YOUR FACE AND EVERYTHING
The Light Holder chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
first off: I love this song sososososo much. Asjhghdjhd.

THEO! THEOOOOOOO! Omg, I was so hoping that Theo and Cameron were going to be the final two and then Theo would be like "Cameron I just wanted to outlast Garnet bye" and then suicide and then it would be like CAMERON IS THE VICTORRR
bUT YOU COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN NOW COULD YOU NO YOU HAD TO HAVE A CLIFFHANGER OMFG I ALMOST THREW MY LAPTOP AT A WALL

Cameron's moment with Gavan and Mirana and Jack legitimately brought tears to my eyes oh my god it was so beautiful just I can't even I seriously thought Cameron was going to give up and then Garnet would win (please god no)

JAY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME THIS WAS A CRUEL YES GENIUS CLIFFHANGER

Cameron won. She just did. I don't even care if she actually didn't, she will always be my winner YOU GO CAMMY!

amazing chapter even though I had a panic attack at the end. I cannot wait to read the next one asjhghghjbjnfuij
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
As long as you loved Theo, I'm fine with any outcome. I'd just prefer Garnet to win, even though you'd think I'd want him to die for killing my favorite personal tribute. I'd get more satisfaction with having the person who killed Theo win because then Theo didn't die for nothing. Or something like that
BeckyBeckaBex chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT! THAT'S MEAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE, COREY! ;o

... Anyway, cliffhanger! Who do I think won? I'd like to say Cameron, but my gut is saying Garnet- although I don't want him to win, he's too murderous and manipulative. I can't believe this story's nearly over! It doesn't seem like too long ago that there were 24 tributes...

Please update soon! I can't bear not knowing who the victor is!
snoozinghamster chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
Cameron.
Really good chapter, like how she didn't just kill him from the floor as in most syots