Reviews for The Night You Were Born
Lion-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/22
It's not kelala, but Kirara. "R" often becomes "L" in Japanese. Where the "E" come from, I have no idea how you did that mistake, but you are not the first one I have seen doing it. Just wanted to let you know so you don't repeat the mistake. Please don't hate me!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
great write!
GUAVA chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
STUPID ENDING.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
fair
tlt chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
cool
A-game chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hmmm...I'm not the one to usually give bad commets but the name Inuyana...it just sounds a biy wierd..i mean i know its from the women that helped Kagome and dies helping her too,but...-shakes head roughly-..i can't say it was the best. i mean the name. Otherwise the storie was fantastic! I really like how InuYasha turns balistic when Kagome is in danger or when another male is with her.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Good ending.
NattiKay chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
"Kagome's not a whore, she's my wife!"

Oh my gosh, you called her his wife. Wife, not mate. I freaking LOVE you for that! I can't stand the freakishly common "she's my mate" cliche. XD

Can't say I'm quote as enthused about the design
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
it was very sweeetttt!
Putting Inuyasha on his father's shoes... wow I had never thought about that.
I kinda wished the ending could be a little longer though... you know, the family drama thingy, perhaps?
But I loved it though :)
Mary chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
lovely story. but i just two things. one anyone who had been a kid around the time inuyasha was little would be around 60-70 years old. and two naraku was at peace at the very end. he wouldn't have come after them again.
inukagranaka chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwwwww! It is so cute!
BlueWolfPrincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
really really great
hermitgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It's a good story but it couldn't have happened... The timeline for inuyasha makes him like 160 years old so there's no way the guy could be that old (especially in feudal Japan) . It's a cool idea though .