Reviews for Chrono Relics
Kyle chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I know next to nothing abou Chrono Cross other then a few gameplay videos on 'The Tube' but your work is so good it isn't even worthy of this site!
Kyle chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Also. when Lucca woke up as a wolf I was half expecting Midna to pop up somehow with her sarcastic remarks. I wonder if Midna is always annoying throughout the whole game or if when they clear the Twilight Realm she lightens up. (no pun intended)
Kyle chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Don't stop updating or I'll send Chrono over to launch his lightning magic on you! :)

Now for the review.
I love the conversations and the descriptions of the areas they are in. Who'd have thunk the prison that Wolf Lucca was in was the old Magus place?

One thing I never understood about the game was how Magus castle suddenly vanished in the modern eras. Sure the castle may have been made with magic but the materials of it still obey the laws of physics and wouldn't simply vanish overnight.

In fact they could make Magus's Palace a tourist resort with a history of the war and a hotel where you can spend the night if you dare all by donation from the citizens so that history will never be forgotten.

The Magus 5 star resort! Starting from 100G a night!
Legendary Biologist chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Nice job, but I suggest you to skip between description and conversation. For example this one:
It felt like her eyes were only closed for a few seconds before she heard the sound of steps crunching the leaves that made the forest floor. From her gritty raider instincts, her eyes shot open and she turned her head left and right in the near darkness. Lucca was already standing bolt upright and staring straight ahead, her tail wagging and hitting the tree in anticipation. Certainly enough, the dim glow of an oil lamp could be seen several yards away through the trees. When it seemed to move a few feet to the left, Lucca whined loudly to signal the approaching person. This caused the rustling and crunching to stop abruptly. Kid used this moment to jump to her feet, causing jolts of pain from her gash, and called out. "Hello? We see ya there! We need help! Come over here!" After a few tense seconds of hesitation, the mysterious lamp holder began trudging toward Kid and Lucca. "Yes! Over here! Can ya lead us to shelter?" The light grew brighter as it drew near, and after going past one final tree, it blinded the two before being brought down to the side of the holder, which was a woman in a nun's robes. She looked somewhat tired in the glow of the lamp, but also relieved. "We heard something from the shrine. It sounded like it needed help. Would that have been you?"

It would be easier to be read like this:
Kid used this moment to jump to her feet, causing jolts of pain from her gash, and called out, "Hello? We see ya there! We need help! Come over here!"
"Yes! Over here! Can ya lead us to shelter?"

All I can say is to keep up the good job :)
ShifterTheHedgehog chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I wanted to review your story, since you reviewed mine twice now.

First: LUCCA IS MARRIED TO FROG? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!

Second: Hmm...Waking up in a cell, turned into a wolf...this seems like Zelda.

I'm just assuming that's where you got your inspiration, anyway. :P

Keep it up, though. Very interesting.
Legendary Biologist chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
You've done so well in writing the description but I noticed some spelling and grammar errors there.
One example here:

Instinctively, Kid sheathed her dagger and Lucca did her best to look intimidating complete with a snarl.

This would make more sense for that part: Kid unsheathed her dagger.

Another one is this:

Kid and Lucca looked around in desperation, but alas, the was no opening.

It would have been: but alas, there was no opening.

Anyway, I can see that you have the potential to write a great story. All that matters is just that you need to spellcheck the entire chapter next time. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Simplywaters chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good concept! Fairly well written and flows well. I'll look forward to seeing more of what's to come... or has occurred already )

SimplyWaters