Reviews for A Slushee Incident ReWrite
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I hate how everyone always ends up punching Sebastian. I mean Blaine's really not all that violence like type of guy, and Sebastian's a lot stronger, taller, etc. Also, his dad is a state's attorney, he could easily get out of trouble. Besides, he's not really that interested in Blaine, more of insulting Kurt, amusing himself, and enjoying the challenge. I think you have his character all backwards, no offense, which makes me not want to read your story anymore.
Purple Pianos chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Where's Wes!?
Quibbler Queen chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
"Blaine scoffed. "You think I'm with Kurt for just his looks? I'm also with him because he has a beautiful soul, he's perfect inside and out, he's kind-hearted, beautiful, funny, caring, amazing and also hot. I love how his soft and milky his skin is, like porcelain, I adore how he has different coloured eyes that sparkle when he's happy and excited about something. I love how shy he gets when I tell him how much I love him, and when he gets up onstage to perform, or when I compliment him. So you see Sebastian, maybe you should look up to Kurt, if you want a long lasting relationship," Blaine said passionately."
D'AWW! That was cute .
Quibbler Queen chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
"To: Sam Choc, Puck-Asaurus, Mike something, Rory Flana-sumfin, Wheels."
XD I died.
Quibbler Queen chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
:D I just love how not all Warblers are mean like Sebastian and Hunter
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I love ur fics. :)
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
also, wes isn't in the story, at least not as a warbler b/c he graduated the year before. that's how sebastian was able to take over as captain, b/c there's no way in hell wes would let it happen. he'd smack that meerkat upside the head with his gavel first.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
it;s great
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Lol, I love how Blaine address Sebastian 'Sebastard' and the fiction you looking seems quite interesting, and I'm in my Angst-mode
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Awww, Great story!
Bookworm1017 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Hehe! Great ending!
lyokodreamer chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Yeah punch Sebastian in the face. Happy birthday! (Have a puppy!Blaine) I kinda wanna see nurse!Blaine.
Can't wait for the Home invasion.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
If the Warblers knew about Kurt's allergy, then why would Blaine be confused about what anaphylaxis is? I imagine he would have mentioned that when telling the warblers. Or Wes would have explained it. This doesn't really make sense.
Nightingale63 chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Good story, with an interesting twist on canon . Love Kurt here so much -fierce in his own way.
PresidentMay chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Yay! Great final chapter. Klaine is adorable :3
I'm so happy Kurt didn't go to dolphin heaven...I was biting my nails all day in anticipation for this chapter xD
Nice job, upload Hummel Home Invasion soon!