Reviews for Rookie
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I hated that they made Blake Robin. It's not that I didn't like him or anything, but it just ticked me off. And yet, I still really liked this. Has to be well written and nicely done to overcome my annoyance. Touche.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Liked this lots.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Zomg Joker meeting Blake! Sequellllllllssssss e_e
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I fell in love with this fic. It's great to see a fic on how Blake would be with the Joker out in the middle of Gotham. And I do see Blake and Gordon's relationship a cross between a strong friendship - a frather/son sort of one.

You keep writing things like these, you'll give me ideas. ;)
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
:D So full of win! Happy to finally see a John Blake/Robin-central storyline. AND IT HAS THE JOKER!Really great story, congrats. :)
Shembre chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very nice, I really enjoyed it, especially your portrayal of the Joker. :D
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you wrote another Blake fic, and a hurt/comfort one at that! This was utterly amazing, including the Joker of all characters into this story. He will akways be my favorite Batman villain, simply because Heath Ledger's portrayal was brilliant. You completely captured the Joker's madness in his dialogue and mannerisms. As a recipient of broken ribs, I can attest to how excruciating they can be.

And I think my favorite part of the story was the fatherly/son sort of relationship you depicted between Gordon and Blake. How he we went straight to his place for help and Gordon not hesitating to take care of him. Absolute love 3