Reviews for 100 Words to Paint a Picture
mudkipz chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Chapter 10 made me scream "No!"
DontBlink42 chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
If you're still taking requests, can i have a litte destiel cuddling ? Please? You've done a great job so far, by the way :)
Bard of Chaos chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Could you do a prompt for me? "The first time Sam and Dean see GO Crowley's snake form." Please? I really like all the ones you've done so far.
NeutralShooter chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Awesome! Can you do one where Gabriel is jealous/possesive of Sam? Those are my fav!
There Was A Silence chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
jdfksa;l
Just... jfkdl;saf.
Great job.
Again.
XD
Altarf chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
I am loving every blessed chapter you put up here! You actually manage to make me sqeek at times which not to many people manage x]
There Was A Silence chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
WAAAAAH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID MY REQUEST IT WAS BRILLIANT SFKLFSHKJ.
I got the alert that you updated three times (unfortunately, I didn't get to read the two GO ones because I'm currently reading the original and I ADORE IT CROWLEY AND AZIRAPHALE OH MY LOVES XD) and you have NO IDEA HOW HAPPY AND SHOCKED I WAS THAT YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOWED UP ON MY REQUEST AND ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY SUPER DEPRESSED BECAUSE HOLY CRAP DEAN AND CAAAAAS. It was a lot of conflicting emotions. XD/DX?
Either way, I'm really grateful, and wanted to tell you it was amazing, just like all the others. I don't know if second requests are allowed, and if not that's totally fine, but if it's not too much trouble do you think you could write a quick destiel fluff fic? Because after that I seriously need it (even though I asked for it in the first place). Again, thank you so much, it was perfect and awesome as always!

Silence
Captain Maximum Storm chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Good god help us all.

Brillant!I had a sneaking suspiscion (No judgement on my day) you'd use a canon character, but I must admit I am a bit surprised you chose Adam Young. Everyone seems to chosen Castiel as their kid (mind you, he does look like a little mix of the two), but you didn't forget 'bout Adam. I can respect that.

Another request (I am going through a craze, no judgeing!)- GO/His Dark Materials crossover basing off of this- "Ali and Rio are their campions prefected as animals."-You can take it where you want. PM me if you need help.
AzzaBby chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for writing my prompt! Loved it, and your new chappies as always :) X
No pen names left chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Wow, a little bloody this week! How about some happy stuff. Or at least one without a char. Death.
No pen names left chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
And up until now I liked you so much! Evil writer, thou shall not kill off Cas! Make it up to me. Write happy dean and Cas smut.
There Was A Silence chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Wah! I really, really like these! Seriously, limiting yourself to 100 words and STILL being fantastic is incredibly impressive; I find myself doubting that I could do the same! if I had something to request, it would probably be...a SPN tragedy fic? Character death, because I'm a morbid, terrible person like that. XD No problem if you say no, just thought I'd give it a shot! Thanks for a great series so far!

Silence
Captain Maximum Storm chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I'm not sure 'bout the kiss cam (we usually leave around the 5th-7th inning, though the Cardinals might not do kiss cam.) but you did get the stadium lay out (looking down. though at our local stadium, the seats at the very top are given away for free)

Okay, ending the rambles, I thought this was acurate.
Altarf chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I have no words to descripe how fantastic this story is. It's beautiful and sad. So so sad but then you manage to make it all ok again.

and all that in only hundred words.

Amazing job, dear.

Keep it up! -
AzzaBby chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Wow... I love it :) Could you do one for Adam, please? I feel like he never gets any attention, but he is still down in the pit; alone...