Reviews for I Meant to Do My Work Today
shelielaff chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is absolutely amazing :)
LeBonnel chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was the cutest and most greatly writte story ever! I absolutely loved your style, leaving us to imagine all they'e done when face-to-face. Trully amazing work!
alscor chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
THE REPETITION OF THE JOKE I CANNOT I CANNOT I CAN-

not
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Scrunchy I loved loved loved this!
I aboslutley love how it was all in letter format, it added a certain charm to it and made it a zillion times more amusing.
I love how well you showed the development of their relationship trhough letters, it's not really easy to get everything across in a letter but you did and it was great :)
I laughed so hard while reading this ...the technicolour moose/meeses...the inendo's, the adorable flirtng, even lily getting involved. I loed reading her relationshipmwith Albus as siblings, maipulative nosy little snake isn't she haha I love hwo she talked to scorpius as well and adhkoi he had fancied albus and awwwww al fancied him they were really really cute!
I love thos, the idea of aeroplanes saving the magical community is brilliant, i lvoe how they were brilliant at charms and the descriptions of which potter sibling inheritated what.

This was brilliant, and really entertaining. Alscor is actually love. *heartI
valre chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Haha this was cute! I did have a little problem with the format, though. Lol I kept having to scroll back and forth a few times.
girlwithstupidusername chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was such an interesting set up for a story! I loved it, it was so refreshing! :)
xMissSalazar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my goshhhhh. I really just read that entire thing and squealed and shit.
I actually enjoyed the letter layout, but it got a little confusing when I couldn't remember the questions being asked and answered in certain letters.
Anyway, brilliant.
Cheers on this one. :D
AnneNevilleReviews chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I absolutely love this story. In fact, I'd love to invite it to the C2.

However, there is one caveat-at the length it is, it is extremely difficult to read and review! I think the best suggestion I could give in terms of concrit is to break this story into a number of chapters-perhaps by the date of the memos. That way, the story can be absorbed in smaller chunks, and readers (like me) won't be too overwhelmed to give feedback. Would you be game to do something like that? Totally up to you!

All that said, I find your sense of humor great, your conception of a memo-driven friendship-plus, and your secondary characters to be tremendously enjoyable.
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's been such a long time since I've been as entertained as I was reading this )

Great job!
Resa Aureus chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was GREAT. I always liked stories entirely made up of notes or letters, and this one was so much fun and I enjoyed it a lot. A little confusion, having to scroll up to find the original letter when Lily got involved and there weren't always immediate correspondence, but I got over it. Good job!
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love epistolary fics and this one although in form of messages was very well written. I would suggest just to satisfy curiosity the real encounter and the face to face love buut that's me, I always want more :)
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
First of all, I love how you decided to tell the story here - in a series of letters. It's different, and something I don't see very often. I'll admit I was skeptical at first but even by the first few lines I saw how well you managed to weave personalties into these two characters. It's also in first person (but of course :P), which I normally can't stand, but so far you've pulled it off brilliantly. I feel like I'm getting to know the characters' personalties and that /they're/ telling the story. I don't know, just something about first person... It's rarely done well, in my opinion. I hardly ever feel like I can connect with the characters but I love this so far.

The use of emoticons kind of bothers me a bit... Mainly because I can't imagine anyone using one besides a smily face in a letter. But they added to it a bit so it didn't bother me completely.

Okay, so I was reading as I went along and now I'm at the bottom, just... /favouriting

I love this.

So much.

I wish I could write better reviews.

My favourite lines:

[Shouldn't mooses be dealt with by the Magical Creatures guys? / P.S. It's "meese", idiot.] omg I LOVED THAT SO MUCH. xDDDDDD

[Yet you're working and you're bored. You make so much sense it's amazing you can even communicate.] Reminds me of myself. I tend not to make much sense.

Albus and Scorpius' characterizations were wonderful. I love how you managed to portray them in this and you did it so well. Each of the characters seemed individual, which... Is sometimes hard to find in NextGen fics. Some authors make them all the same and they're all boring. It really makes a story fall flat even when it has so much potential. After all, characters are a key to moving a story along. But all of them were brilliant here. So stars for that.

There were typos throughout but seeing as this is told in a series of letters written by the characters I think it works. n_n

I also love how you managed to weave so much humour through this. So many lines in this made me smile and laugh like the ones above. The way you wrote it almost seemed natural, too. I think I may love Albus/Scorpius now. n_n

Oh, and this is why I don't beta. I'm awful finding anything to criticize.

Overall, noomskdkgkgkgkkdddjd I loved this so much.

Well done!
jaimelannister chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
AKDJAJDJAHDJH;JAHDKAHDJWJDJSSHAJ;HAJRJWJWJWJJ. That's my reaction: this fic was absolutely amazing! I loved the unique layout of it all, and Lily was just the perfect little addition to a brilliant story.
fairyfay30 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Such a cute story! :D I love the interaction between Scorpius, Albus, and Lily, and the letters format really suited. Good job!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 8/29/2012