Reviews for Love in a Photograph
TheFadedLight chapter 30 . 7/12
just found your story and am totally hooked! great job so far!
GeoLou chapter 30 . 6/7
Hey,
Your story is going great, I totally understand if run behind, I'll still keep looking at your story!
Keep up your awesome work!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 30 . 6/6
very interesting chapter
Reinbeau chapter 30 . 6/6
Oh Sh!*
misstwilight90210 chapter 30 . 6/6
The story has been very interesting. I hope you update soon!
csp4 chapter 30 . 6/3
Reading Jane's investigation of Bella makes me realize how dangerous circumstantial evidence can be. Jane didn't lie or exaggerate in her telling but the little she didn't know made her whole story incorrect.
Hmm, Alice. Not sure if she's acting or if what she said is true. If it's true, things will get nasty fast:(
DutchGirl01 chapter 30 . 6/2
Wow, didn't see that twist coming. Great work!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 30 . 6/1
This is beautiful. I enjoy this. Brava.
ohtobeyoung chapter 30 . 6/1
This sure took a twist I didn't expect. I'm frustrated that Bella is so mad and won't listen at all.
USNeshama chapter 30 . 6/1
Quite the chapter!
viola1701e chapter 30 . 6/1
Well, Edward didnt do anything wrong, it was all Alice so there is no point pushing him away by questioning feelings she felt before she even knew him. She should also be aware that her only hope is as Edwards mate...

what a twist!
MiaGraceCullen chapter 30 . 6/1
Omg I love this story too much!
kiwihipp chapter 30 . 6/1
Wow! That was certainly a twist in the tale! Quite incredible for Alice and Jasper to have decided to push Bella towards Edward and away from Jacob by introducing nightmares! I wonder how much of this Carlisle and Esme was aware of. Jane seems to have stepped up in the vampire world, having so much power!
Motherof8 chapter 30 . 5/31
Wow, I never saw that coming. Alice's interference. What must Edward think of Bella's feelings for him? Thanks
Macey chapter 29 . 5/31
I really love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!