Reviews for Love in a Photograph
Jazzy Twilight chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
WOW... there's many passion in your writing
I love your fic, from the recently twist plot, which was completely unpredictable for me - I had to tell the first person I saw, my sister, about it even though she didn't know what is a fanfic -, to the idea of the photo
I like the changes comparing with the original story, it gives reality in a certain way to the characters attitude about give easily their secrets to Bella, just in my humble opinion
I will wait for the next update patiently
Mayuri love cullens chapter 30 . 11/9/2016
You have a good story going on here.. update soon :)
TheFadedLight chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
just found your story and am totally hooked! great job so far!
GeoLou chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
Hey,
Your story is going great, I totally understand if run behind, I'll still keep looking at your story!
Keep up your awesome work!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
very interesting chapter
Reinbeau chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
Oh Sh!*
misstwilight90210 chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
The story has been very interesting. I hope you update soon!
csp4 chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
Reading Jane's investigation of Bella makes me realize how dangerous circumstantial evidence can be. Jane didn't lie or exaggerate in her telling but the little she didn't know made her whole story incorrect.
Hmm, Alice. Not sure if she's acting or if what she said is true. If it's true, things will get nasty fast:(
DutchGirl01 chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
Wow, didn't see that twist coming. Great work!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
This is beautiful. I enjoy this. Brava.
ohtobeyoung chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
This sure took a twist I didn't expect. I'm frustrated that Bella is so mad and won't listen at all.
USNeshama chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Quite the chapter!
viola1701e chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Well, Edward didnt do anything wrong, it was all Alice so there is no point pushing him away by questioning feelings she felt before she even knew him. She should also be aware that her only hope is as Edwards mate...

what a twist!
MiaGraceX chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Omg I love this story too much!
kiwihipp chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
Wow! That was certainly a twist in the tale! Quite incredible for Alice and Jasper to have decided to push Bella towards Edward and away from Jacob by introducing nightmares! I wonder how much of this Carlisle and Esme was aware of. Jane seems to have stepped up in the vampire world, having so much power!