Reviews for Love in a Photograph
Love it. Please update soon! Also, i’m kind of mad at Alice now. I hope she makes it up to Bella.
vivx-chan chapter 31 . 5/22
This fic is awesome! Such an alternative story with so much emotion! I love it!

Keep writing and posting please! :D
Reinbeau chapter 31 . 5/18
So glad you are back, and sure hope you continue.

Thank you.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 31 . 5/16
Ouch! That's a horrible situation to be in! Poor Edward... poor Bella... Alice & Jasper have unintentionally set her up to fall into Aro's waiting arms. (Because of course he won't wait long!)

I'm glad canon A&J were not like this!

Thanks for writing!
Great update.
Why am I not surprised she runs when it gets tough...She never made an effort to get warm with Edward's family or put her foot down about Charlie's interference to keep her close with the Blacks instead of the Cullens. The only difference is Ali&Jas used their supernatural gifts while Charlie used his dad-card. Both is the same abuse of their position of power over her. I don't excuse it with either party but Edward had no part in it and is discarded like yesterday's garbage. Ehm, hello? Two people make a relationship. Why is this all about her? Selfish much?
Coffeefilterart chapter 31 . 5/10
It’s great to see you back! This is such a powerful chapter as Bella tries to get across how manipulative Alice and Jasper have been. The Cullens are so used to this they try to make excuses. I’m glad she holds her ground. Bella does need time and distance to figure out her true feelings.
Why has Edward to pay for Alice and Jasper's sins?
I understand why she's upset but Edward is innocent in this. And didn't she fell in love with Edward's picture before they arrived in Forks? What about her declaration that there would never be a romantic relationship with Jake even before all of this started?
So what did their manipulations change in the end? Nothing.
That she was afraid of the dogs had more to do with Charlie blaming them than anything else. As soon as she realized Jake was still present in the wolf she accepted him even more easily than Edward being a vampire - despite their tricks.
So I ask again, did Alice and Jasper change anything? No. So why isn't she cross with them instead of Edward? He's even more a victim than she is, because it were his siblings who betrayed them. How dare she treat him like colleteral damage?
Lindalake chapter 31 . 5/10
Welcome backI reread the story because it’s been a whileThis story really takes a different turn compared to other stories I’ve read. Nice!
luvyateamedward chapter 31 . 5/10
Wow! Those last two chapters took a real left turn. I never saw that coming! Great writing! Really enjoying the story. I'm curious how you will end it.
Claire chapter 31 . 5/10
It is so this Bella that she doesn't care that Edward still genuinely loves her. How many times is she going to bench him for the fault of others? I feel pity for him.
WTF? She leaves? Edward did nothing wrong and again he's punished? Let me guess... she's running right to the mutt who failed to explain to her that he's destined for his imprint.
God, this Bella is so much more cruel than even the original Bella. She can't love Edward or she wouldn't hurt him like that.
Jacob, Jacob, Jacob... You obviously like him so well that you blurr constantly the line between a B&J or a B&E story.
Bella claims to love Jacob like a brother, but she puts him always first. It's so suffocating and leaves not enough place for her to truly bond with Edward on a deeper level.
This is the most disappointing chapter so far. Every time I start to truly like Bella she gets all supernaturally bonded with the mutt while Edward falls by the wayside. This story started with such a beautiful strong connection between her and Edward... where is that connection now? i don't get it.
Well, you can see that Charlie & Renee aren't a good fit while Edward & Bella are alike in everything that makes a relationship last. Plus they are mates - it's hardly comparable with a human/human relationship.
I always thought if Bella had been with Jacob history had repeated itself and she would have done the same thing as Renee. I get why Charlie is concerned based on his own experiences but it's also obvious he did set his eyes on the wrong boy for Bella.
He is complaining his mother and Carlisle took the opportunity from him to make an informed decision... yet he is doing exactly the same to Bella. If he feels so strongly about that, shouldn't he show her all sides to this life - the good and the bad - and give her the choice that he didn't get to have?