Reviews for The Traveler
Oh behave ;)
vampdreams chapter 33 . 9/14
Amazing story :)
I loved how it evolved...
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 8/13
Well, that did not end at all like I expected. I almost wish I stopped after the New Year's chapter. Before the mission. This took such a very weird turn and I'm a little sad about that. Also to top it off, no birth, just the mystery of her being pregnant. Yes, very strange turn to what was a very lovely story, up to and through New Year's Eve.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 8/13
Well, I'm glad he's alive but, there is no way in hell her safe. They know his face. The agent said something went awry. They won't stop until they find him. Or, find his family. Very unfortunate. With only one chapter left, I'm guessing it doesn't matter. So, makes me wonder why it was even out in the story to begin with? Odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 8/13
I didn't figure they'd make it through that country alive. I can't believe Edward let himself be so distracted by Bella, that he didn't study better. This seems to be the most dangerous mission of his career and now his lack of studying may have cost him his life.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 8/13
Ummm, yikes?
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 8/13
I didn't have a bad feeling about this mission of his, until,he had the bad feeling about this this mission of his. Of course the last one, has to be the worst one yet. Now I'm anxious, poop
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 8/13
That was quite a wonderful Christmas. She certainly wasn't up for it on their way there but,Moshe seemed to have really liked the time she spent there. Hormones definitely the cause for that, I'm sure. Beautiful do-over proposal. Happy for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 8/13
Who was the man speaking toed ward at the party? Need we worry? Hmmm. I liked that Emmett and Bella agreed to having to speak but, not there, as she already knew that. It kind of sucks that the family members can't spend time of ether at such an important event, except for across the room from one another. I guess that is the life you choose when you make that choice for your country.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 8/13
I understand now where her trepidation was stemming from. The response she got from Kate initially, led her to believe the others would be the same. So glad they proved her incorrect. How lovely it was that everyone was happy with the engagement and the baby. Except for Kate, of course. She still has some issues with her parents being separated. I fear those will stay with her for her lifetime, if she doesn't get some counseling for it. At least she didn't blow up in front of the others. No, I'm sure she's saving that for just the three of them at home. Or worse, just her and Bella. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 8/13
Love Maggie! She was so welcoming. Inviting her to join them for the spa day, was quite wonderful and very thoughtful. Emma was absolutely adorable. So intuitive for being so young. It must be really difficult for Bri to separate being the mom to being the sister. I was happy to see Bri being polite to Bella. Edward's family seems to have the manners that Charlie can't seem to locate. Yes, Kate was a bitch when she first saw Bella but, she's eighteen and it is nearly expected. Tanner is very smart. He knew something was up with his pops and called him on it. I just hope that Edward got through to him. They are marrying because they want to, not because they are pregnant. When you know, you know. It's really that simple. Bella is an editor. NY has jobs that she can have her career in.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 8/13
I'm so happy Bella said yes! Yay! She scared me for a minute there. Renee was so sweet and very happy that Bella was pregnant. Good. Maggie was so sweet to Bella, thankfully. Tanner, what a flirt! So cute that he did that in front of his dad. Made me laugh. Of course Emma was thrilled to see her daddy. Bri, the way you cut it off there, makes me think it won't be pretty. Hopefully, you surprise me.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 8/13
Boy, if I thought Charlie was a prick in the last chapter, this one definitely solidified it. He's not just a prick, he's mean. He also projected his own midlife crisis that he went through onto what Edward and Bella are doing now. That belittled Bella's value. It is as if he doesn't trust his own daughter to make a life decision. That she can't see what she's getting herself into. She's in love and instead of her father accepting that, he doesn't believe they could possibly love one another. I was looking forward to meeting her parents and now I wish I hadn't. Renee was lovely but, what in the hell is she doing with Charlie? Clearly Bella takes after her mother, because she doesn't have any of what we just experienced with Charlie in her at all. Wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 8/13
Renee was wonderful. I get that Charlie is a father and that Edward is older but, he came across as a complete prick. Didn't like him at all. Not even a little.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/13
I loved when she calmly got up and walked back towards the stairs. Him asking where she was going and her answering honestly, that she going to pack as he is clearly crazy. Made me laugh. He explained clearly enough. It would be quite the shame if he had to get plastic surgery to hide his identity from the possibility of the others looking for him. The part that surprised me here, was that Emmett used to do this with Edward and got out for Rose. Was not expecting that, yet it would explain how he comes up with his stories. Wonder how Maggie will feel that Edward is retiring for Bella, when he never did so for her? That's got to wound. It's great that the children don't know. That is a bit of a relief. Looking forward to the meeting of everyone.
2,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »