Reviews for The Traveler
The language you are using is definitely not Russian, but Slovak. Completely different country.
The name of the hotel (The Katerina) is in Czech, not Russian or Slovak. Again, different language and country.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 5/19
Rec'd this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
Tiggy318 chapter 33 . 5/5
Great story! !
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
"I licked his bottom, seeking entrance..."

That sounds icky, but I guess some people are into that kind of kink.

Also, I get that he makes her really wet, but so wet that his fingers are "sloshing" inside of her does not sound sexy at all.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
With Kate being 19, is she upset about the wine because she's underage and cannot legally drink? Dad lets her drink on special occasions and she's mad there's no wine?

With everything we've seen of her, she sounds like the biggest brat!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Women are the ones who tend to have issues with having kids after the age of forty. Men don't. Men tend to be able to get a woman pregnant at ages when they should be grandfathers or great-grandfathers. That's pretty much common knowledge. Either Edward is a dope or the author is ignorant of that fact.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
So, no names exchanged and she's not curious about the little girl in the library?

And are you really at a loss for character names that both Emmett's main character AND his friend's wife are BOTH named Courtney? Very unoriginal and uninspired.
cctwilight chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Enjoyed the story!
LAB1 chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
I loved the way this story came together! I want to read Emmetts story now though!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love it
Lafemmevegeta chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
Great story. Loved spyward and all his daddy ways..lol. Story kind of fast forward at the end but all in all a wonderful read.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I'm going to assume he is not CURRENTLY married. How cool is it that he is a spy. Sexier!
it's simply me n you chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
I haven't reviewed yet cause I have been so hooked. But this chapter was so well written. My heart is beating so fast right now. I am really hoping that the men who took bella are with the US government.
Bree chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Stuff like this reminds the readers of Bella's true age. Acted like a total brat.
Vampfan1 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Won't she be shocked when she finds out she is preggers with his baby!?
2,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »