Reviews for The Traveler
maganda.angels chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
Really loved this story but so sad it's come to an end. Loved the journey you took them on and can't wait to read anything else you write! :)
cullenmeadow chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
Thanks for sharing :)
veraleeon chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
What a journey. Good job
chloek29 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
Wow can't believe it's over and I was dying to know if Bella was having a boy or girl:') amazing story sad to see its ended
Midnight Cougar chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
*sniff* My Travelerward has landed for good...but what an incredible adventure he took us on! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for writing him for me! :D YES, I loved him...he was the perfect Britward and Olderward, so swoonworthy and I loved the mystery and intrigue surrounding his job! Also, this Bella was so strong, independent and intelligent; it was lovely reading those qualities in her. Thank you again for a wonderful story! I loved every word of it! Love you! XOXO

*hoping for a futuretake to learn the sex of baby Travelerward* ;) XO
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
A great relief to have them all out of harms way and happy! Loved this story, thanks!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
I love that they are still together... You would think they could pick the names they like..lol
bearygirl chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
samiam77 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
This was a great story! I'll really miss these two.
Amazone3 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
Awesome!
banned2010 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
I really wish that this would have included the birth! I hope you do a futuretake that includes it. I was really looking forward to seeing Edward become a daddy one more time.

I'll miss this story. Your older and British Edward was one of the best I've ever read...SO SEXY!

Shannon
annaharding chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
So glad he got better, and that they lived happily ever after. I do have a question about the name changes. Charlie had to be relocated and re-identified, but how about Edward's daughters and ex-wife? I can't believe he gave them up so easily. Did he have to stay away from them after that? Was Katie given a different identity?
I really enjoyed the story - my brain just got caught up on this issue for some reason. Thanx for all the reading fun!
HockeyChick10 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013