Reviews for The Traveler
texasangel75 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
cant believe this is the end :(( loved it!
dowlingnana chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Hey, we didn't find out what they were having? lol OH well, the story was still very good and I'm glad Edward/Todd finally got to retire. thanx for the travels ;o)
TwimomJen chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Loved the way this ended. Laughed at Charlie being glad to "be in the loop".

Jen :))
princess07890 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
That was amazing! I really loved it! Their new identities (and Charlie and Renee's too ;) hehe) were great. I really wanted to find out what Traveler baby was, maybe Travelerward will tell that to you and you can write about it :)
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for this sweet story :)
Judyblue95 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I don't see the story as being marked a complete so I was sort of surprised by the A/N saying it was. I really loved reading this story and am sorry to see it go. The ending was sort of abrupt, to be honest, but you ended it how you saw fit and I'm just going to have to be OK with that! I hope you do write a future take or 2 someday, but will be OK if you don't. Thanks for giving us readers your talent and time so selflessly!
luvyateamedward chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Aww! Can't believe its over. Glad they got their HEA! Thanks for the great story.
hapakids chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Yay, they are together and will be having their baby soon! I do hope that you at least do an outtake of when the baby is born so that we can all find out if they had a boy or a girl.
theeyeshaveit chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Loved it. Just loved it! Thanks, so much!
lynnba chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for another great story!
cutieheart365 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
This was an amazing story!
allers306 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
What did they have?! A little boy or girl?
JoJo757 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Loved Skyward! He & Bella were perfect together. Loved the whole story!
GorGirl chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the happy end!
Taylor9901 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
This was a great story. I loved it. Thank you.
2,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »