Reviews for The Traveler
JoJo757 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Loved Skyward! He & Bella were perfect together. Loved the whole story!
GorGirl chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the happy end!
Taylor9901 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
This was a great story. I loved it. Thank you.
BellaBedazzled chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Sad that its over. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
Likeisaid chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
love the story
amwine chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I love that they are happy and all close together now. I would love a futuretake. Something with their baby in it. Just thought. This is a great story! Thanks so much!
Just Sus chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Hello...you're not going to tell us if they had a boy or girl? C'mon...we need a little futuretake! How about the birth of the baby?

Thanks for this story...I loved Traveler and his Bella.

xoSus
manda2784 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Great ending! I would love to read a futuretake if you ever chose to write one.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Awe loved it. I'm sad and wasn't happy they had to change names but I understand and I would love a future take.
RACHIAN chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Hmmmm... that felt incredibly rushed. I liked the story but I really feel like I just got a summary of maybe the last five or so possible chapters.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Congratulations, babe! You did wonderful! Thank you so much for a fantastic story, full of adventure and lots, lots of unwavering love. Hum...if Travelerward speaks to you...ask him about the babe...j/s LOL
Again congratulations for this story!
xoxo
meemo34 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for sharing!
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
I loved it happy sweet a little funny hehehe so good thank you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Great way for travelward to wrap up. Great job. If he does start talking again, cant wait to see what you share with us.
lynntjax chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Wow- I've loved this story since the beginning. It's been one of those slow burn stories where you get excited to see every update! Definitely wasn't expecting the ultra fast forward ending from half dead to hop skip and jump full recovery - not even a limp, new names, new house, Emmet back in Edwards life, and Bella's still pregnant! My head is still spinning!
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »