Reviews for The Traveler
debnin chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
I'm so glad this is sooooooooooooooooo completed!
debnin chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I just knew it the first time she had sex without any proctetion of all!
kinsano chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
Yeah, I have a bad feeling about his bad feeling...
kinsano chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
While I'm glad that Edward wanted to put to rest Charlie's fears for Bella, I am really glad he didn't ask for Charlie's "permission" to marry her, because it is NOT Charlie's to give for the simple reason that women are not considered property in our culture anymore. Asking anyone other than Bella for permission to marry Bella is not only legally meaningless in this country (for anyone over the age of consent,) but also highly disrespectful to Bella. Asking for Charlie's "blessing" would be different. Asking for a parent's blessing is asking, ultimately, "do you like me?" and "do you mind my diving into your gene pool?" Or even, "do you think we have a chance in hell of making this work?" Asking "permission" just perpetuates the notion of female inferiority that this seemingly "harmless" tradition is based on. It's not a coincidence that in many of the countries/cultures today (in 2013) where a man needs a father to actually give permission before he is allowed to marry a woman, a man is also allowed to beat his wife (or wives) and daughters.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Wow, was he really stalking the airport for her? Did he know she would be flying in that night?
kinsano chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
Well, of course she was going to find out before he told her-all of Edward's secrets seem to get revealed to Bella before he's ready!
kinsano chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
I hope they remember a condom this time, just in case-even though its too late, she's not sure at this point...
kinsano chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Uh, nope!
kinsano chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Is she pregnant? I'm hoping that he's divorced... Where does his ex and his kids live?
kinsano chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
So Emmett is Edward's writer brother-not that I didn't think that the second it came up in TPOV, but I wonder if T knows about Bella being his editor? Was the meetup in the pub just by chance or was T there to see Emmett?
kinsano chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Oh Edward, when will you learn not to decide what's best for Bella without asking Bella what she wants/needs?
kinsano chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Oh, please don't let him be married!
Aurowanfinn chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Perhaps the large number of divorced parents contributes to the perception that asking for a woman's hand is outdated. If the parents are divorced, asking just the dad seems disrespectful. In my case, my husband knew better than to ask. If he had, I might have said no because the idea of asking a woman's father for her hand, unless you are also asking her mother, isn't about respect for her dad. It originates with the idea that women were chattel to be disposed of at the will of their families. I know that if my husband had asked my father and not my mother that he would've ended up with an evil MIL. Sorry for the rant, but it was how I was raised by my hippie parents. Edward didn't ask permission, but let her father know that he was in it for the long hall. I really think that this was a good way to balance that out. Please update soon.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
I enjoyed it. Thanks for completing this traveling tale. :-)
blb1000 chapter 31 . 3/9/2013
Not good. Hope spneone has medical experience.
2,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »