Reviews for The Traveler
staceleo chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Love it, love it, love it! Did I mention I loved it? :0)
staceleo chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
How did I miss this chapter? Oh my...

Whoa! :0)
bbp1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Loved it!
JessicaC16 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Hey! Love the story so far, can't wait for the next update :D I'm also British like Skyward and just felt like I should tell you for future reference and to make Edward as English as possible haha, it's 'bollocks' not 'bullocks'!
lanigirl96003 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
looking forward to more
GypsyS0ul chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I'm kinda wondering I'd Bella isn't like Russle crowe in beautiful mind lol that would make sense to me at this point
majose chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
And she still doesn't know his name. I was surprised that he did not write it down on the note
princess07890 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Aw, wow...I definitely almost had a breakdown there, you almost had me! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Loving every minute of it.
WiltshireGlo chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Ohhh I love the mystery that they haven't shared names (I know WE know..but still..!) ..and its adorable that he gave her some sexy anticipation of seeing him on the flight. Lovely...and phew! Thank heavens he turned up ;)
MrsZ49 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
And all was right with the world... For now at least... ;) cute!

THANK YOU! :D
FranRichards chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Maybe she'll get his name this time?!
namemeamy chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I was all "nooooooo" and then "yes!" Loved it. And tell him your freaking name already woman! It's just two syllables - Bella; You can do it! ;)
tigger5600 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Oh boy she is in DEEP and doesn't even know his name... maybe she will have the sense to ask him during their flight? :) Can't wait for more!

-Kate
TwimomJen chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Phew...*wipes brow*** that was close. Was getting pissed at Travelward until Bella found the post it note. Looking forward to Thursday, and hopefully their conversation which would include introductions...tomorrow is Tick Tock :D I hope you have a nice day.

Jen :))