Reviews for The Traveler
Lesley282 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Can't wait for more!
samiam77 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I can't wait till Tuesday's update!
SueDNymph chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
SQUEE! Loving this.
I have to start traveling a LOT more in my job starting next month. Gonna take a better look around as I'm flying here and there for my own traveler! HEE HEE.
lanigirl96003 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
looking forward to more
crazy-chick-4life chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Love it
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Why can't I bump into a hot stranger like Bella?
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I love all the coincidences ;) and I agree with him, "I think it's fate or the gods at play" too!
THEY KISSED! YAY! But, since they kissed, I think they should know each other's names soon. lol So exciting, I can't for more... And, I want to know who that little girl was... A daughter...or you said it was a true Olderward...so maybe a granddaughter from a young child of his own... *shrugs shoulders* I love the mystery! Is it Tuesday yet? :D Thank you! xoxo
princess07890 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Oh wow, that was amazing :) I really loved it!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
um, are they going to exchange names at least?
hmm, i wonder
keep it coming!
JoJo757 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Damn! Go Bella! Take The Traveler to your room & fuck him senseless:) Oh, the accent & thee sparks! Love it & can't wait for more!
annaharding chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
How very coincidental that they keep bumping into each other! And now Bella is taking a bold step by inviting him to go home with her. Of course, maybe they will just play checkers and talk and get to know each other better. Hmmmm.
Thanx for the update!
nix69 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Was that his daughter that he was with? Is he following Bella or is it just a coincidence that they keep running into each other?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
yeah, bumped into each other...is someone following the other on purpose? nah, not going to call you the c name...not this early in the story...
twilightmenrhot chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Seems next chapter they will REALLY 'bump' into each other! *smirks*
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Hey Girl,
Thanks for the wonderful update :)
Oh my! How can a couple keep on bumping into one another is a city that size?
see you next update :)